This banner was made by redshoepaul. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

LURK MOAR ALERT

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Second Life
View previous pool :: View next pool  
SHOOPDAWHOOP

DOUBLE NIGGER

AIDS: 824
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 32

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:53 am    AIDS subject: LURK MOAR ALERT Reply with quote

That's right, I have a serious problem here. Someone is willing to hook me up with some weapons but I have no fucking clue how to get out of the tutorial zone and I pretty much have no idea what i'm doing at all... can someone give me a run through on how to get out and where to go next?
View nigra's profile Send private message
MC Scrotal Tuck
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:33 am    AIDS subject: Re: LURK MOAR ALERT Reply with quote

SHOOPDAWHOOP wrote:
That's right, I have a serious problem here. Someone is willing to hook me up with some weapons but I have no fucking clue how to get out of the tutorial zone and I pretty much have no idea what i'm doing at all... can someone give me a run through on how to get out and where to go next?

You have to actually go through the tutorials. It kinda sucks seeing you won't use half of the shit they tell you, but that's the way it is.
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:56 am    AIDS subject: Re: LURK MOAR ALERT Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
SHOOPDAWHOOP wrote:

You have to actually go through the tutorials. It kinda sucks seeing you won't use half of the shit they tell you, but that's the way it is.

No shit?
Because Im stuck in the same place, and with a laggy computer it drives me insane.
Although I have had many lulz pissing off random people in the tuturials. I acutally got an emofag to beg me to leave him alone. AWSOME!

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
black_farce

AIDS: 2
AIDS Rank: joecoolstar
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:25 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

All you have to do is teleport out. Use the search button on the bottom of the screen and find a club or a welcome area to teleport to.
MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:35 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

black_farce wrote:
All you have to do is teleport out. Use the search button on the bottom of the screen and find a club or a welcome area to teleport to.

Really? I'll try it the next time I have to make a new character, because I had to go through the fail and AIDS before I was let out. It wouldn't let me teleport. Shit sucked.
xBLOODYxEMOxVAMPIRExTEARS

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY

AIDS: 3543
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 227

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:26 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

black_farce wrote:

That wont work for me. When I click map and click somewhere, it will just say "Invalida location" and wont teleport thar.

I love the cock, please firmly place your hot throbbing cock into my rectum and slide it in and out until you ejaculate into my butthole.

FurNation FTW!!

CURRENT RULER OF THE MATORAN UNIVERSE
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Idort

AIDS: 42
AIDS Rank: DSFARGEG
Pools: 4

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:57 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Open up your inventory and click locations bookmarks or sum shit in the lower part then click the last one.
getter robo

AIDS: 1
AIDS Rank: joecoolstar

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:58 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Right click on the tut window and detach it then use the universal search to find sum place you can flee to :V
PraiseKEK

Lulz Overwatch Administration

AIDS: 3636
Pools: 357

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:28 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

getter robo wrote:
Right click on the tut window and detach it then use the universal search to find sum place you can flee to :V

In English please.

CLICK EIRI YUKI TO ENHANCE THE GREAT CITYSTATE OF PEN0SLAND
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/ind
ALSO, INDUSTRY.
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/tra
AND TRANSPORTATION
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/sec
AND SECURITY

ADMIN WARFARE 101
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
xBLOODYxEMOxVAMPIRExTEARS

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY

AIDS: 3543
Pools: 227

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:32 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

LoneSoviet wrote:
getter robo wrote:

In English please.

Right click on the tutorial window that is with on on SL, then detach it. And then use the universal search to find a place to gtfo to.

I love the cock, please firmly place your hot throbbing cock into my rectum and slide it in and out until you ejaculate into my butthole.

FurNation FTW!!

CURRENT RULER OF THE MATORAN UNIVERSE
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
anonygooch
Currently b&

AIDS: 8
AIDS Rank: Orochi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:10 am    AIDS subject: Re: LURK MOAR ALERT Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
SHOOPDAWHOOP wrote:

No shit?
Because Im stuck in the same place, and with a laggy computer it drives me insane.
Although I have had many lulz pissing off random people in the tuturials. I acutally got an emofag to beg me to leave him alone. AWSOME!
yeah, I am stuck there too, I have another account, just for normal stuff you know, trying to trick the furfags into thinking I am one of them, but mah trolling account seems to be forever stuck in orientation island, like what kind of bullshit aids is this.
MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:33 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

anonygooch, you're a gigantic faggot.

So when can we start banning for posting in old, dead threads again?

Can we now?  Ffs, can we now?

warned, thread locked, etc.
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Second Life All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.