This banner was made by OBEY! Jesus. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

The "Boss"
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Miami
View previous pool :: View next pool  
OMGALION

GET IN THE CAR

AIDS: 1577
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 16

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:42 am    AIDS subject: The "Boss" Reply with quote

Because it made me lol everytime I saw some Habbofag wonder who our leader was, I eventually started wondering what would happen if one of us were leader.

Anonymous shall never have a leader, but just for the lulz, I want at least one reason from all of you why you would be
1) A good leader.
2) An epic failure of a leader.

I'll start.

1) I'm the oldest (I think) at 22, have been trolling for a long time, I've herd some things, and I've been praised for my nigra speeches.

2) I'm not very skilled with scripts, hacking, or hardwares. Also, I am a selfish prick who will gladly throw just about anyone into the fire if it means Habbo will hurt from it.

"Feel the cocksucking need for speed!"
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
poolcloser

AIDS: 34
AIDS Rank: DSFARGEG
Pools: 4

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:45 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

1. AIDS
2. STFU

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 5th OF NOVEMBER
View nigra's profile Send private message
marekenshin

GB2BED HAL

AIDS: 619
AIDS Rank: WAT
Pools: 10

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:16 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

1 - I am good at writing shit and find moron 12 year-olds easy to trick; get massive laughs from it

2 - I'd throw everybody in the fire if I could get away with it.
Orochi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:20 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

1-im acne
2-i made habbo canada lag horrifically for 3 hours (at the expense of my computer) shortly after becoming a nigra
MC Scrotal Tuck
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:35 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

1) I'm proficient in directing habbofags to completely seperate plans than ones in the works right now, and a very good strategist.
2) I'm MC fucking Scrotal Tuck, and also persuasive
3) If there was a scale from 1-10, 10 being superiownage and 1 being OIFY trolls, I'd be OVER NINE THOUUUUUUUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!
4) I'm so awesome I need 4 reasons.

On another note, if this does go into effect, feel free to talk to me about what ideas I have in stock for this. > : D
Orochi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:40 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

plz take into consideration i have sent countless habbofags to last measure, PLUS goggle just by coming here =O

Also, i have milk bags
MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:41 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

acne wrote:
plz take into consideration i have sent countless habbofags to last measure, PLUS goggle just by coming here =O

Also, i have milk bags

plz take into consideration that if I became leader there would be more than one leader, and you'd be one of them. I have plans, plans that may potentially cause us to be the more leik'd than mudkips.
marekenshin

GB2BED HAL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:44 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
acne wrote:

Also, i have milk bags

plz take into consideration that if I became leader there would be more than one leader, and you'd be one of them. I have plans, plans that may potentially cause us to be the more leik'd than mudkips.

i think we should have a coalition with a figurehead. mc scrotal tuck or omgalion for the figurehead, and then the coalition makes evil plans together in secret.
Orochi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:44 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
acne wrote:

Also, i have milk bags

i heard charmander likes mudkips
OMGALION

GET IN THE CAR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:49 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

marekenshin wrote:
MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
acne wrote:

Also, i have milk bags

i think we should have a coalition with a figurehead. mc scrotal tuck or omgalion for the figurehead, and then the coalition makes evil plans together in secret.

WRONG!
This thread is for lulz purposes only. If you assholes ever pick someone as the leader, I will personally kill them. Even if it's me.
Anonymous shall never have a leader.
Nigras shall never have a leader.

How do you faggots not understand a hypothetical situation?

marekenshin

GB2BED HAL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:57 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

OMGALION wrote:
marekenshin wrote:
MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
acne wrote:

Also, i have milk bags

WRONG!
This thread is for lulz purposes only. If you assholes ever pick someone as the leader, I will personally kill them. Even if it's me.

i think you misunderstood my post. the "leader" (i.e. figurehead) should be a person who is good at acting, b.s.ing, etc., and will kindly (though with cruel intentions at heart) lead the habbos on a wild goose chase while we continue what we have always done - plan and execute epic raids.
Orochi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:02 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

thats something id like to do >:3 be in a habbo room, just sitting there >:3 waiting for the habbo fags to rush in looking for the nigra boss
PraiseKEK

Lulz Overwatch Administration

AIDS: 3636
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 357

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:16 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

i would run this place like north korea if i was leader.

oh wait.....

CLICK EIRI YUKI TO ENHANCE THE GREAT CITYSTATE OF PEN0SLAND
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/ind
ALSO, INDUSTRY.
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/tra
AND TRANSPORTATION
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/sec
AND SECURITY

ADMIN WARFARE 101
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:16 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

OMGALION wrote:
marekenshin wrote:
MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
acne wrote:

Also, i have milk bags

WRONG!

lol, you so don't have a clue as to what's really being planned. PM me dude.
OMGALION

GET IN THE CAR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:27 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

marekenshin wrote:
OMGALION wrote:
marekenshin wrote:
MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
acne wrote:

Also, i have milk bags

WRONG!

i think you misunderstood my post. the "leader" (i.e. figurehead) should be a person who is good at acting, b.s.ing, etc., and will kindly (though with cruel intentions at heart) lead the habbos on a wild goose chase while we continue what we have always done - plan and execute epic raids.

Ohhhh, that.
Forgot about that.
I thought you were talking seriously there.

Damn, I'm a fucking idiot sometimes. My bad.

Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Miami All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.