This banner was made by Sodaz. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Habbo UK has new version/Invasion Tiem
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Miami
View previous pool :: View next pool  
jehson

AIDS: 85
AIDS Rank: Nigra
Pools: 6

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:45 pm    AIDS subject: Habbo UK has new version/Invasion Tiem Reply with quote

http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/entertainment/release_11/index.html
anyone know if blocking still works? looks like mods dont even need to go into a room to ban ppl now.

Last edited by jehson on Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
View nigra's profile Send private message
xBLOODYxEMOxVAMPIRExTEARS

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY

AIDS: 3543
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 227

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:54 pm    AIDS subject: Re: Habbo UK has new version Reply with quote

jehson wrote:
anyone know if blocking still works? looks like mods dont even need to go into a room to ban ppl now.

INVASION TIEM!
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
lawlz get a life noob
Currently b&

AIDS: 62
AIDS Rank: DESU
Pools: 17

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:05 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Wow the new version is awesome for faggot assholes like me.
I will buy coins to buy myself some male prostitutes to bang me up the ass.
I love the cock :)

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:12 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to invade that new room now because of the AIDS being served in the hot cocoa. wink!

EDIT: I can't find the room in the UK habbo. Help plz.

lawlz get a life noob wrote:
Wow the new version is awesome
I will buy coins to buy the new rare =]
I love the new clothes :)

FAIL, GTFO Habbo buyer. STFU

Last edited by ReiClone88 on Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jehson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:12 pm    AIDS subject: Re: Habbo UK has new version Reply with quote

Migha wrote:
jehson wrote:

INVASION TIEM!

DESU
FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

AIDS: 1484
AIDS Rank: ELITE NIGGA
Pools: 11

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:14 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

GTFO
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CeilingCat

AIDS: 398
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:35 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

GTFO, thanks. Bye

Also...
Quote:
Habbo Live

Habbo Live lets you see what's going on when a room is full. So no more sitting there staring at your computer, waiting impatiently in a queue as time tick tocks away from you.

You know how in Battle Ball you can see what's going on in the game, even when you're not playing? Yes, you do. Well we found a great new use for it and it's available for all the Public Rooms. Yes, even the Den. Using Habbo Live to join an event as a spectator means you can't say anything but you will be able to read what's going on in the room.

The Habbo Live option isn't always switched on, but will be added to a room during big events such as VIP visits, Parties and Award Ceremonies. This way more Habbos can join in the big events and even when you're viewing you can still use your Console to talk to your friends!

I feel this can be used to our advantage. Now habbos can see all the /2aids happening whenever this is switched one. And I always get annoyed when during /2aids I'm stuck in hueg lines and can't see what's happening. Now nigras in line will be able to lol and screenie the /2aid, even when they are not inside the room yet.

Sounds like sum indirect win to me.

I didn't see anything about mods new b&ing powers though. But oh well. NIGRAS CAN ALWAYS STILL /2AID!

Jesus and pals.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:41 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

CeilingCat wrote:

GTFO, thanks. Bye

Also...
Quote:
Habbo Live

Habbo Live lets you see what's going on when a room is full. So no more sitting there staring at your computer, waiting impatiently in a queue as time tick tocks away from you.

You know how in Battle Ball you can see what's going on in the game, even when you're not playing? Yes, you do. Well we found a great new use for it and it's available for all the Public Rooms. Yes, even the Den. Using Habbo Live to join an event as a spectator means you can't say anything but you will be able to read what's going on in the room.

The Habbo Live option isn't always switched on, but will be added to a room during big events such as VIP visits, Parties and Award Ceremonies. This way more Habbos can join in the big events and even when you're viewing you can still use your Console to talk to your friends!

I feel this can be used to our advantage. Now habbos can see all the /2aids happening whenever this is switched one. And I always get annoyed when during /2aids I'm stuck in hueg lines and can't see what's happening. Now nigras in line will be able to lol and screenie the /2aid, even when they are not inside the room yet.

I didn't see anything about mods new b&ing powers though. But oh well. NIGRAS CAN ALWAYS STILL /2AID!

Yea I was thinking about that Habbo Live thing too, how we can see all of the l2aids while waiting in line, but then I read the "The Habbo Live option isn't always switched on, but will be added to a room during big events such as VIP visits, Parties and Award Ceremonies. "
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CeilingCat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:45 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

FayGottree? wrote:
CeilingCat wrote:

GTFO, thanks. Bye

Also...
Quote:
Habbo Live

Yea I was thinking about that Habbo Live thing too, how we can see all of the l2aids while waiting in line, but then I read the "The Habbo Live option isn't always switched on, but will be added to a room during big events such as VIP visits, Parties and Award Ceremonies. "

Yeah, that saddened me, BUT, we usually /2aid those too.

AIDS: 102
AIDS Rank: OMGWTFBBQ!?!1!!?1!!
Pools: 3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:46 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

The switched off/on thing is the dumbest thing I think I've ever seen.
FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:46 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

CeilingCat wrote:
FayGottree? wrote:
CeilingCat wrote:

GTFO, thanks. Bye

Also...
Quote:
Habbo Live

Good point. Troll
jehson

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:34 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

FayGottree? wrote:
CeilingCat wrote:
FayGottree? wrote:
CeilingCat wrote:

GTFO, thanks. Bye

Also...
Quote:
Habbo Live

Good point. Troll

Yeah, we can watch the other nigras tell weird al he's closed due to aids and even record movies of it easier now.
OMGALION

GET IN THE CAR

AIDS: 1577
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 16

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:08 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

FIXED

"Feel the cocksucking need for speed!"
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CeilingCat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:11 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

OMGALION wrote:

FIXED

I agree, that is far more accurate.

Edit: Ugh, I think my Blackberry just marked all the fucking topics as read. Great. :x

AIDS: 34
AIDS Rank: DSFARGEG
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:20 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

OMGALION wrote:

FIXED

I approve. :monar:
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Miami All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.