This banner was made by Sodaz. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

hal turner in his own words

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT!
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Orochi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:05 am    AIDS subject: hal turner in his own words Reply with quote

April 1, 2006: These filthy, disease ridden, two-legged bags of human debris are too stupid to believe....Just think, America, if we bring enough of them here, they can do for America exactly what they did for Mexico! Turn our whole country into a crime-ridden, drug infested slum....These people are sub-human. I would love it if folks who do have such weapons, used them on the crowds on April 10 [at immigration rallies]. I advocate machine gunning these invaders to death at their rallies!

March 31, 2006: Our forefathers didn't need permission from the government to kill invading Mexicans at the time of the Alamo and WE don't need government permission to kill them now. These people are domestic enemies and should be attacked with force and violence.

March 29, 2006: They come here against our laws, they breed like wild animals while we white Americans have been going about our affairs, earning money, paying our bills and such....It is time to fight. To kill such invaders....If you don't fight AND don't support those of us who do, when we're done with them, we can come for you.

March 27, 2006: Over 1000 Americans, polled over a two week period, selected direct physical attacks against Congressmen and Senators as the best way to convey our disdain for immigration....From hitting them in the face with brass knuckles, to detonating truck bombs outside Capitol office buildings, Americans are saying they are fed-up with immigration.

March 26, 2006: Clean your guns. Have plenty of ammunition. April 10 is the day we fight....Wherever thousands of illegal aliens gather is the place. This is the perfect scenario, opportunity and obligation for LONE WOLF action....Go to the area well in advance, scope out several places to position yourself then do what has to be done....I think it would be correct for Military members to fly strafing runs against the assembled hordes. They wouldn't have to worry about being Court Martialed and sentenced to death; the U.S. Military hasn't executed a member since April 13, 1961!....I would love to see private pilots come in low, dump their fuel over the crowds and someone near the crowds throw a flare to ignite the fuel!

March 23, 2006: I think someone ought to tell Senator [Hillary] Clinton about some of the VIOLENT methods folks voted to employ upon Senators and Congressmen in THIS poll....We wouldn't want to see her pretty face ruined from brass knuckles or her skull cracked open with a baseball bat. Although I wouldn't shed a tear of those things happened.

March 20, 2006: Hey U.S. Military Members: Is THIS what you signed-up for? To DIE for ISRAEL? Filthy Jews in a filthy country that HATE your Christianity and use you as cannon fodder? Jews that are so disgusting they've been thrown out of every country on earth throughout history?....In the interest of self preservation I advocate that the United States Military do what is necessary regarding their rogue Commander In Chief. You know what has to be done....Better yet, put him in Air Force One, fly him to Israel, give him a parachute and throw him out over that shithole.

March 17, 2006: To my knowledge, mine is the only web site in the world that talks about killing Supreme Court justices and members of Congress in THIS piece....I actually use the term "patriotic assassination!"....So, here it is for all to see. The corridors of power DO IN FACT tremble at what is spoken on this web site and on my radio show. We ARE being heard. They apparently FEAR us.

March 13, 2006: I think a vigilante execution of the federal prosecutor would send the right message to other U.S. Attorneys and their underlings that they can be gotten to and made to pay a terrible price when they screw up. Mark down the name of this federal prosecutor (just in case).

February 6, 2006: We Christians would do well to adopt the Muslim strategy. When someone sues to remove the Ten Commandments from a public area, attack, beat and maybe even KILL them. When a federal appeals court rules that Christian Nativity Scenes in New York Schools can be banned while Jew Menorrah's [sic] a Muslim Crescents can remain in the same schools, the Judges on that court should be attacked, beaten and if necessary, KILLED. When someone sues to halt Christian public prayers at football games, school events or local town meetings, that person should be attacked, beaten and if need be, KILLED. Violence works. It makes people think twice before doing something to a particular [sic] person or group of people.

January 11, 2006: Following a Moscow synagogue stabbing of nine Jews:, I just want to take a moment to publicly applaud this action. Almighty God himself has commanded us to be at war with Satan and the spawn of Satan, and this man in Russia exercised that obligation today. I'm proud of him! Congratulations on the STABBING of FILTHY JEWS at a synagogue of Satan, Moscow, Russia!"

December 6, 2005 Following the beating of Professor Paul Mirecki after he made derogatory remarks about Christian fundamentalists and intelligent design:, I am proud to announce that a Kansas College Professor has become the first Christian Basher to be physically beaten for his derision of our beliefs....We are now resorting to the use of force and violence. Whether YOU are among those who are beaten is solely up to you. Leave Christianity alone and you will live in peace. Attack Christianity, it's [sic] symbols or traditions and you put yourself at personal risk of severe consequences....If any of you know of any other people who need a beating over this issue kindly e-mail the details to me.

November 11, 2005: Under the headline, "KIKE KIDS HARASS SENIOR CITIZENS SURROUND HOME OF 81 AND 82 YEAR OLD MEN, TAUNTING THEM ABOUT WORLD WAR 2!", Turner wrote: "Claiming the men were guards at a Nazi camp 60 years ago, these savage jew [sic] pigs surrounded the home and taunted the men! These high school imbeciles were incited to this action by a Rabbi; the same type that incited the Crucifixion of Christ! These aggressive Yids show no mercy; not even for senior citizens in their eighties! These jews [sic] are truly SCUM."

November 11, 2005: Under the headline, "KIKE KIDS HARASS SENIOR CITIZENS SURROUND HOME OF 81 AND 82 YEAR OLD MEN, TAUNTING THEM ABOUT WORLD WAR 2!", Turner wrote: "Claiming the men were guards at a Nazi camp 60 years ago, these savage jew [sic] pigs surrounded the home and taunted the men! These high school imbeciles were incited to this action by a Rabbi; the same type that incited the Crucifixion of Christ! These aggressive Yids show no mercy; not even for senior citizens in their eighties! These jews [sic] are truly SCUM."

November 6, 2005: Commenting on the North African immigrant riots in France:

"I love the way the media tries to divert attention from who is really doing all this harm: SAVAGE NEGRO BEASTS! They are allowed into a civilized, white, first-world country. They cannot fit in because they simply do not have the genetic make-up to assimilate properly. Then they get angry that they cannot keep up; with rioting, pillaging and burning the inevitable result. When will the politically-correct crowd realize this irrefutable fact and stop pushing their stupid multi-culturalism on the civilized world?"

October 31, 2005: "Slowly but surely we are headed toward the solution that I have been advocating for years: KILL ILLEGAL ALIENS AS THEY CROSS INTO THE U.S. When the stench of rotting corpses gets bad enough, the rest will stay away."

One of Turner's supporters, added: "It's time to assemble private, hunter teams that go around "cleaning up the neighborhood" the old fashioned way - through extreme violence!"

October 30, 2005: "HALLOWEEN IS THE PERFECT TIME OF THE YEAR TO COMMIT KILLINGS! ...Everyone is expecting folks to be dressed-up in costumes; so if you were to do so, it would not be abnormal. This is the PERFECT opportunity to go kill whomever needs killing; to do so in public and not worry about being seen because you can be in costume with facial make-up not just a mask. Of course, have a second costume stashed somewhere so you can change quick and not be captured by the cops. Bang, target killed. Swoop into nearby alley way, change costumes, walk away casually. It is my earnest hope that a lot of this country's problems will be solved this way tomorrow. Remember, a properly placed bullet can change the world!"

October 27, 2005: "What I want to say to Black Americans, and I mean this, I mean this...your ancestors came here against their will in chains. If the Black community does not clean up its act and reign [sic] in its hoodlums...all of you and I mean *all* of you, can leave here the same way. That's right, against your will and in chains. Think we can't do it? Look at the Indians. All we have to do is play cowboys and Indians..see where they are? Well, the time is rapidly approaching where we're going to play cowboys and niggers. Get the picture."

October 11, 2005: "For the second time in a week, multiple Mexicans have been found shot dead just inside the U.S. Border. ! I ADVOCATE KILLING MORE OF THEM! For years I have been publicly advocating on my radio show and this web site, that Mexican illegal aliens be SHOT DEAD as they cross into the U.S. illegally. Now, they ARE being shot dead! I hope my rhetoric contributed to their deaths. I plant the seeds verbally and the seeds grow in the minds of others
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:08 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

This is every reason why anonymous is trying to make his life miserable. He's a racist fuckhead.

Lulz Overwatch Administration

AIDS: 3636
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 357

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:41 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

<TheShining> people of 7chan, i giev you TEAMSPEAK FOR THE HAL TURNER RAID
<TheShining> 66.152.175.22:8768
<TheShining> room: Hal Turner Raid
<GySgtHartmann> lol
<TheShining> pass: 9000

CLICK EIRI YUKI TO ENHANCE THE GREAT CITYSTATE OF PEN0SLAND
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/ind
ALSO, INDUSTRY.
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/tra
AND TRANSPORTATION
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/sec
AND SECURITY

ADMIN WARFARE 101
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
shortcat500get

AIDS: 546
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 17

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:49 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

goddam america and its bullshit

DESTROY, DIE, ATTACK

AIDS: 947
AIDS Rank: lol i poast alot
Pools: 49

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:59 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

A 44 year old playing on the intrawebs with 15-20 year olds, does this say something?
Orochi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:48 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Jebus wrote:
A 44 year old playing on the intrawebs with 15-20 year olds, does this say something?

that his life is UNDER NINE THOUSANNNNNNND
shortcat500get

AIDS: 546
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 17

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:02 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

i want to see the look on his face when he gets a black judge

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:05 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

and jewish jury
LSF

i hate people who have a different skin

AIDS: 1660
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 169

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:08 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

and mexican executor

AIDS: 190
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:23 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

And raptor jesus.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:32 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

and a duck.... with an afro... OH SH~!!!! IS THAT AFRODUCK?
JimBoyd

AIDS: 737
AIDS Rank: R. Kelly
Pools: 15

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:06 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Wait 'til he finds out that god is a tiny amish man on a game boy screen.

Standing above the crowd...he had a voice that was strong and loud."
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
tothellfire2

AIDS: 164
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 20

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:14 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

JimBoyd wrote:
Wait 'til he finds out that god is a tiny amish man on a game boy screen.

For the lulz... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvC5pZnPb0Q
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.