This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

AB 08: Fuck a Panel
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Real Life Nigra Invasions
View previous pool :: View next pool  
MC Scrotal Tuck
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:46 pm    AIDS subject: AB 08: Fuck a Panel Reply with quote

I'm thinking this is going to be the last time I go to AB, so we all should make this fucking amazing.

That sunday is easter sunday.  Therefore, I suggest we all dress up as zombie jesus that day.

Discuss.
Warnings : 3

GaiaFag

AIDS: 1673
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 28

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:11 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Oh? How would we go about this?

ಠ_ಠ
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail
The Internet

Harbl's Harbls

AIDS: 280
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:26 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

eh, i might still go with torey just cause we usually have a blast.

i feel like outside of the group this year.

i duno..

OSU!

AIDS: 846
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 41

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:21 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

The Internet wrote:
eh, i might still go with torey just cause we usually have a blast.

i feel like outside of the group this year.

i duno..

Well yeah, you are going to a con, weirdo.

Click to listen!
View nigra's profile Send private message
God Emperor of Mankind

AIDS: 514
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 33

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:52 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Eh, I'm still going. Asshatery will still go on, with or without a panel. The panel merely makes us less prone to get bitched at.
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
NotCaptainCarnival

GaiaFag

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:04 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Spectre wrote:
Eh, I'm still going. Asshatery will still go on, with or without a panel. The panel merely makes us less prone to get bitched at.

Getting bitched at is inevitable. I was standing in an elevator last year with one of my friends, and this douchebag fatass nerdy fangirl from con security kept yelling at us for no reason. We told her to fuck off, and much lulz ensued.

ಠ_ಠ
White Ranger

TIGER POWER!

AIDS: 1655
Pools: 19

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:17 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Not Captaincarnival wrote:
Spectre wrote:

Getting bitched at is inevitable. I was standing in an elevator last year with one of my friends, and this douchebag fatass nerdy fangirl from con security kept yelling at us for no reason. We told her to that fucking wordfilter off, and much lulz ensued.

COCKRAAAGGEEE
The Internet

Harbl's Harbls

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:44 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

didnt go.

heard some faggot ripped off my costume and shit.

im angry.  DaxFlame  DaxFlame  DaxFlame  DaxFlame

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:55 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

The Internet wrote:
didnt go.

heard some faggot ripped off my costume and Fuck my Butt.

You mean the Giant Enemy Crab? jynx

Harbl's Harbls

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:12 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ReiClone88 wrote:
The Internet wrote:
didnt go.

heard some faggot ripped off my costume and that fucking wordfilter my Butt.

nah. my whole The INTERNET deal.
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:35 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

The Internet wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
The Internet wrote:
didnt go.

I never saw him, so I don't know.  Had I seen that, I would've sucker-punched him.

Nobody else went incognigra this year.  This is good, because I always had a shitload of people (including staff) say they're upset I had no panel.  I promoted AAC to them, etc.

Went to the Extreme Geek panel... which was basically an interbutt and nerd wank gameshow

Also, a few girls left and right were all over me half the time.  It was indeed awesome.  One of them's even engaged... sucks for that guy. >:3

The DJ they had was HORRIBLE.  Let's compare it to if Supreet were blasted off of 108 different drugs and drinks, took a shit on his turntables, added in some Mindless Self Indulgence and hardcore music, and only played house for 20 seconds.  This is Greg Aiers, the "famous" voice actor.  He stopped the beat FOUR FUCKING TIMES in an hour.  To those not used to clubs and raves, this is one of the FIRST THINGS you learn to prevent from happening.  This guy?  Nope.

The worst of it all though was this:  I got there at 6:30, the line started at 7 to get badges on friday.  This took me 2.5 hours.  By 10 AM, the wait in line got to 7-9 hours, and by 2, it was a wait of over 10 hours.  There was barely anyone at the con on Friday.

Security was tripled, and it reminded me of CTCon v2, only no Jim Douchington to fag things up.  You couldn't do anything fun, everything was crowd control, everything was something you shouldn't be doing, so by the end of the weekend (sundays at cons don't count, let's face it,)  everyone was more or less ready to revolt and zerg rush everything.

I'm not going back next year if I don't have a panel organized... because that's a way for me to get my pass refunded, and that's the ONLY way I'll be returning to AB.

Harbl's Harbls

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:22 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
The Internet wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
The Internet wrote:
didnt go.

I never saw him, so I don't know.  Had I seen that, I would've sucker-punched him.

Nobody else went incognigra this year.  This is good, because I always had a shitload of people (including staff) say they're upset I had no panel.  I promoted AAC to them, etc.

Went to the Extreme Geek panel... which was basically an interbutt and nerd wank gameshow

Also, a few girls left and right were all over me half the time.  It was indeed awesome.  One of them's even engaged... sucks for that guy. >:3

The DJ they had was HORRIBLE.  Let's compare it to if Supreet were blasted off of 108 different drugs and drinks, took a Fuck my Butt on his turntables, added in some Mindless Self Indulgence and hardcore music, and only played house for 20 seconds.  This is Greg Aiers, the "famous" voice actor.  He stopped the beat FOUR FUCKING TIMES in an hour.  To those not used to clubs and raves, this is one of the FIRST THINGS you learn to prevent from happening.  This guy?  Nope.

The worst of it all though was this:  I got there at 6:30, the line started at 7 to get badges on friday.  This took me 2.5 hours.  By 10 AM, the wait in line got to 7-9 hours, and by 2, it was a wait of over 10 hours.  There was barely anyone at the con on Friday.

Security was tripled, and it reminded me of CTCon v2, only no Jim Douchington to fag things up.  You couldn't do anything fun, everything was crowd control, everything was something you shouldn't be doing, so by the end of the weekend (sundays at cons don't count, let's face it,)  everyone was more or less ready to revolt and zerg rush everything.

I'm not going back next year if I don't have a panel organized... because that's a way for me to get my pass refunded, and that's the ONLY way I'll be returning to AB.

yikes..

well lets hope we get a panel next year.

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:49 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
he DJ they had was HORRIBLE.  Let's compare it to if Supreet were blasted off of 108 different drugs and drinks, took a Fuck my Butt on his turntables, added in some Mindless Self Indulgence and hardcore music, and only played house for 20 seconds.  This is Greg Aiers, the "famous" voice actor.  He stopped the beat FOUR FUCKING TIMES in an hour.  To those not used to clubs and raves, this is one of the FIRST THINGS you learn to prevent from happening.  This guy?  Nope.

Greg has ended up a DJ God to weeaboo somehow. Couple years back he did a pretty cool dance at MTAC but it was also a lot smaller/more personal and he wasn't as much a bigshot yet.

He did a dance at AWA last year and it ended up being a 2 hour wait half the time. I saw the line and said fuck that. Went and hung out at the AMV dance next door like I have since first going to the con. When I finally peeked in on the other dance later (line was finally gone) it wasn't worth staying more than a couple minutes.

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
God Emperor of Mankind

AIDS: 514
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 33

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:30 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

FUCK YEAH LINECON 2008

List of things that were fucking gay:

1. SCHEDULE MOTHERFUCKERS, DO YOU KNOW HOW TO STAND BY IT. Not a single big event started within even a margin of the time it was supposed to.

2. HOW DO I GET REGISTERSEDED. They knew how many people were coming this year (8000 pre registered about) yet they were fucking dumb and only had A SINGLE FUCKING LITTLE AREA WORKING ON REGISTRATIONS.

3. REQUIRE MORE STAFFS. Seriously, with it's size, if they had maybe 10 or 15 more staff/volunteers, this would of been better.

4. WEEABOO TALENT SHOW. Besides the Duck Hunt skit at the end of the stupid fucking masquerade, it sucked cock.

Link
THIS VIDEO DID NOT WIN A FUCKING AWARD. It was maybe 3 min longer than this video shows.

6. Greg Ayers fucking sucks as a DJ. He's decent in getting the crowd pumped but my god man, lern 2 fuckin DJ.

Also, he played fucking green day as the last song of the rave.

Yeah.

So I'll go next year, considering I'll be going to college right by there and all, but if it sucks it'll be my last.
NotCaptainCarnival

GaiaFag

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:00 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Spectre wrote:
that fucking wordfilter YEAH LINECON 2008

One of the people I know ended up waiting in line for 9 hours on Friday.

If I even go back next year, a bunch of friends and I are planning to make a line. When people ask what the line is for, we tell them it for something on the 'revised schedule'. Then we wait a bit, let people line up, and leave. Come back a few hours later and if people are still there, we get back in line.

But yeah, something. It was ok since I didn't really have to wait in line ever. But the elevators at the Marriott were fucking shit. I ended up taking the stairs half the time.

Overall experience: meh.

ಠ_ಠ
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Real Life Nigra Invasions All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.