This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Habbo Welcome Lounge

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room
View previous pool :: View next pool  
jasper
Warnings : 12

AIDS: 13
AIDS Rank: Harblsexual
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:37 pm    AIDS subject: Habbo Welcome Lounge Reply with quote

Today, a new fear has been realized. The spot in the welcome lounge where they cant click you is compromised. I just got banned while standing in that spot.

http://www.nigrapedia.com/wiki/winrarz/1/13/Welcome_lounge_plan.png
spot # 2
View nigra's profile Send private message
kronau

AIDS: 7
AIDS Rank: Orochi
Pools: 2
Location: on a chair, infront of a computer, getting some classic lulz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:39 pm    AIDS subject: Re: Habbo Welcome Lounge Reply with quote

jasper wrote:
Today, a new fear has been realized. The spot in the welcome lounge where they cant click you is compromised. I just got banned while standing in that spot.

http://www.nigrapedia.com/wiki/winrarz/1/13/Welcome_lounge_plan.png
spot # 2

woop de do
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:03 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

They probably b& you by clicking on your speech bubble as an alternative method of highlighting you.

AIDS: 7
AIDS Rank: Orochi
Pools: 2
Location: on a chair, infront of a computer, getting some classic lulz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:29 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol  Dog lol
Warnings : 3

TIGER POWER!

AIDS: 1655
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 19

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:41 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

And why should we raid welcome lounge? And it's quite god damn obvious why we leave it alone time to time. Let me quote famous person.

''First we close the pool deck then multiplex and then whatever is left after that''
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:58 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

BiteMeItsFun wrote:
And why should we raid welcome lounge? And it's quite god damn obvious why we leave it alone time to time. Let me quote famous person.

''First we close the pool deck then multiplex and then whatever is left after that''
Because newfags of Habbo go there first with no clue what to do. Many lulz that one can't normally get with Habboefags addicted to the game are possible and more abundant.

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:53 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ReiClone88 wrote:
BiteMeItsFun wrote:

Because newfags of Habbo go there first with no clue what to do. Many lulz that one can't normally get with Habboefags addicted to the game are possible and more abundant.

You also encounter the real hardcore habbofags, who try and help and welcome new habbofags. Who are also great for lulz.

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:07 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
BiteMeItsFun wrote:

You also encounter the real hardcore habbofags, who try and help and welcome new habbofags. Who are also great for lulz.
How the fuck did I forget to state those faggots? Personal attacking their Habboe lifestyle always brings out as much lulz as a clown analy raping an 8 year old boy.

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:46 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ReiClone88 wrote:
Captain Planet wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
BiteMeItsFun wrote:

How the fuck did I forget to state those faggots? Personal attacking their Habboe lifestyle always brings out as much lulz as a clown analy raping an 8 year old boy.

I like to shout obscenities and spam horse scat copy pasta and end up scarring the newhabbofags for life so they don't come back to habbo, then the habbo fags who are there to teach start BAAAWWWing about how they new kids won't come back to habbo.

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
White Ranger
Warnings : 3

TIGER POWER!

AIDS: 1655
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 19

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:38 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Captain Planet wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
BiteMeItsFun wrote:

I like to shout obscenities and spam horse scat copy pasta and end up scarring the newhabbofags for life so they don't come back to habbo, then the habbo fucking Sodaz's mom who are there to teach start BAAAWWWing about how they new kids won't come back to habbo.

Raping innocence, i like i like.
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.