This banner was made by FuRrYnEkOsHiThEaD. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

AIDS in a pool?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Miami
View previous pool :: View next pool  
barosjn

AIDS: 299
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 9

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:16 am    AIDS subject: AIDS in a pool? Reply with quote

PoolsClosed.com, I like your scheme on preventing people from having fun at Habbo Hotel by blocking pools because of AIDS. However, is there a way that AIDS can get in a pool which makes your statements reasonable for others or is it political instinct that can come up with an excuse like "Pool's closed due to AIDS!"? It's a thoughtful question that I definitely would like a lot of answers out of.

She shows you a picture of her pet goat. "This is my goat, see?" she says. Dear god, the horror.
View nigra's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
The Pirate

INSECTATRON

AIDS: 1687
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 77

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:19 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Quite honestly, it boils down to the facist dictatorship that has taken over Habbo Hotel. It has been overrun by psuedo-Gestapo, b&ing people that try to use the powers of free speech to their advantage- as in Germany, these people seem to vanish into midair, while the authoritarians and dictators of Sulake pollute the most popular room in the building, where they can create a 'master race' by eliminating those who decide to take a swim. The political protesters shall not stop, we shall eradicate the AIDS and expose Habbo for what it truly is.
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:20 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Yes aids can get in a pool.
It happened when two habbofags had buttsecks in the pool.
The infected pool water seeps up your rectum, and BAM! You have aids.

AIDS=Anally Injected Death Syndrome

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
View nigra's profile Send private message
FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

AIDS: 1484
AIDS Rank: ELITE NIGGA
Pools: 11

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:20 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Joecoolstar swam in the pool and gave it AIDS, so did many others.

Last edited by FayGotTree? on Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Taylor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:20 am    AIDS subject: Re: AIDS in a pool? Reply with quote

barosjn wrote:
PoolsClosed.com, I like your scheme on preventing people from having fun at Habbo Hotel by blocking pools because of AIDS. However, is there a way that AIDS can get in a pool which makes your statements reasonable for others or is it political instinct that can come up with an excuse like "Pool's closed due to AIDS!"? It's a thoughtful question that I definitely would like a lot of answers out of.

is this guy a habbofag?
Captain Planet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:21 am    AIDS subject: Re: AIDS in a pool? Reply with quote

nigra223 wrote:
barosjn wrote:

is this guy a habbofag?

Probably, but lets play with him for a bit Troll

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

The Pirate

INSECTATRON

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:24 am    AIDS subject: Re: AIDS in a pool? Reply with quote

MitchsIpod wrote:
nigra223 wrote:
barosjn wrote:

is this guy a habbofag?

Nope, I know him personally. He's not.
barosjn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:32 am    AIDS subject: Not a Fag Reply with quote

I'm not a Habbo fag, but a Nigra philosopher. I want to learn about the theories of what you people do.

She shows you a picture of her pet goat. "This is my goat, see?" she says. Dear god, the horror.
Captain Planet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:47 am    AIDS subject: Re: AIDS in a pool? Reply with quote

The Pirate wrote:
MitchsIpod wrote:
nigra223 wrote:
barosjn wrote:

is this guy a habbofag?

Damn, I was hoping for a good rayping :doubt:

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:19 am    AIDS subject: Re: AIDS in a pool? Reply with quote

MitchsIpod wrote:
The Pirate wrote:
MitchsIpod wrote:
nigra223 wrote:
barosjn wrote:

is this guy a habbofag?

Damn, I was hoping for a good rayping :doubt:

raep? :canada:

Cornerblocker

AIDS: 350
Pools: 13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:01 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I do it for the lulz, and to fight the extreme racism that has dominated Habbo Hotel in the past year or too. All it is right now is a huge money sucking corporation that is dedicated to classing people of all kinds in exchange for peoples hard earned cash.

...And also people spend money on pixels, wtf is that shit all about, SRSLY.
barosjn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:50 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

tramptech wrote:
I do it for the lulz, and to fight the extreme racism that has dominated Habbo Hotel in the past year or too. All it is right now is a huge money sucking corporation that is dedicated to classing people of all kinds in exchange for peoples hard earned cash.

Ah, so Habbo Hotel is some kind of cult, much like the Church of Scientology. You people want to block the pools so that whoever goes to Habbo Hotel won't waste their money and actually learn valuable lessons about how cults just want to manipulate people into wasting their lives.

The Pirate

INSECTATRON

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:20 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, pretty much.
FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

AIDS: 1484
AIDS Rank: ELITE NIGGA
Pools: 11

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:09 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

barosjn wrote:
tramptech wrote:

Ah, so Habbo Hotel is some kind of cult, much like the Church of Scientology. You people want to block the pools so that whoever goes to Habbo Hotel won't waste their money and actually learn valuable lessons about how cults just want to manipulate people into wasting their lives.

Also, their pool has a high concentration of AIDS.
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xBLOODYxEMOxVAMPIRExTEARS

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY

AIDS: 3543
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 227

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:16 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, the pools also has high contentrations of iron sulphate, thats why its green.
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Miami All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.