This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

2 Hour B& as soon as I log in?

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room
View previous pool :: View next pool  
likklex

AIDS: 23
AIDS Rank: Hal Turner
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:57 pm    AIDS subject: 2 Hour B& as soon as I log in? Reply with quote

As soon as I log in from any account I get a 2 Hour Disruption B&,  Does anyone know how?  I use tor, so its probably not IP.   Should I reinstall Shockwave??

LOL SWASTIGET

View nigra's profile Send private message
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:08 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Use Habbit to unban yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:10 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

It didnt work sad

LOL SWASTIGET

NOUSeaking
Warnings : 2

AIDS: 218
AIDS Rank: AfroMaster
Pools: 4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:27 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Did you make sure to wait 2 hours first? It'll say "2 hour disruption ban" for 2 hours while you log in. It doesn't give you a countdown timer.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:32 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

NOUSeaking wrote:
Did you make sure to wait 2 hours first? It'll say "2 hour disruption ban" for 2 hours while you log in. It doesn't give you a countdown timer.
Its not a simple account b&, Ive loged on on 7 different accounts and they b& them all within 10 seconds of loging in. I use tor and have already reinstalled shockwave.

LOL SWASTIGET

EpicFailGuy

I'm about to Ruin this thread

AIDS: 269
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 7

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:03 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Try with a completely random account, that has nothing to do with memes or appearance. Lessee if I still have one...

Code:
MrInvibibble
28daiz

Try that one, does it still insta-b& it?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:22 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

EpicFailGuy wrote:
Try with a completely random account, that has nothing to do with memes or appearance. Lessee if I still have one...

Code:
MrInvibibble
28daiz

I tried it and got insta-b& again.  I didnt think that was the Issue because most of the accounts I tried were ones I found on a scam site -"http://furni123foru.piczo.com"  I was using that site to make nigras and other characters, I used my own spy account, and my main nigra and they all got b&.  I really think its a MAC b&  sad  
Just when I was starting to get really good Ideas to play on habbo.

LOL SWASTIGET

EpicFailGuy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:51 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

likklex wrote:
EpicFailGuy wrote:

Code:
MrInvibibble
28daiz

I tried it and got insta-b& again.  I didnt think that was the Issue because most of the accounts I tried were ones I found on a scam site -"http://furni123foru.piczo.com"  I was using that site to make nigras and other characters, I used my own spy account, and my main nigra and they all got b&.  I really think its a MAC b&  sad  
Just when I was starting to get really good Ideas to play on habbo.

MAC b&s are a pain, doesn't make 'em undefeatable. If you're on a router, it's actually pretty easy. I don't have the programs to get around MAC b&s anymore, but if you murk around, you can find the old Nigra-Pack floating around.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:23 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Just found it in my nigrapack, a program called SMAC.  Shows the mac address and everything.  Now figuring out exactly how it works is the fun part.
I think read in some anonymous literature that you only have to change one digit, is this true?

LOL SWASTIGET

Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:27 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

likklex wrote:
Just found it in my nigrapack, a program called SMAC.  Shows the mac address and everything.  Now figuring out exactly how it works is the fun part.
I think read in some anonymous literature that you only have to change one digit, is this true?

Smac won't work if your behind a router, it only works if your directly connected to your modem because it changes the MAC of your computer. When your behind a router it is your router's MAC you need to change. And for the record Tor won't do shit to unban you from habbo. They banned your IP all tor does is hide your IP through your browser, Habbo is connecting through Shockwave, so it goes with your actual IP.

Something you can try that may work and be easier is to turn your router and modem on then back on again after a while. Like how I got mine setup I can get a IP ban then unplug my router and modem and leave it over night, then come back and my ISP will assign me a new IP when I hook them back up.
If that doesn't work you will need to get into your router configurations and play with those. If you have the instructions to your router, it should say in them how to get to the configuration screen. If you don't have the instructions just use google to find out what you have to do according to the manufacturer of your router. Usually all you have to do is put in a ip into your browser and your there.

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
xBLOODYxEMOxVAMPIRExTEARS

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY

AIDS: 3543
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 227

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:58 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
likklex wrote:

Smac won't work if your behind a router, it only works if your directly connected to your modem because it changes the MAC of your computer. When your behind a router it is your router's MAC you need to change. And for the record Tor won't do shit to unban you from habbo. They banned your IP all tor does is hide your IP through your browser, Habbo is connecting through Shockwave, so it goes with your actual IP.

Something you can try that may work and be easier is to turn your router and modem on then back on again after a while. Like how I got mine setup I can get a IP ban then unplug my router and modem and leave it over night, then come back and my ISP will assign me a new IP when I hook them back up.
If that doesn't work you will need to get into your router configurations and play with those. If you have the instructions to your router, it should say in them how to get to the configuration screen. If you don't have the instructions just use google to find out what you have to do according to the manufacturer of your router. Usually all you have to do is put in a ip into your browser and your there.

PROTIP: Proxyfier and tor work together a treat.

Also there are two MAC addresses, one which you can spoof and the other one. I was meant to get a book on how to hack the other one but it hasn't been delivered yet D: (You can change lots of shit and get new connections and stuff, pity you will get v& if you get caught)

I love the cock, please firmly place your hot throbbing cock into my rectum and slide it in and out until you ejaculate into my butthole.

FurNation FTW!!

CURRENT RULER OF THE MATORAN UNIVERSE
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
likklex

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:40 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess Im not permab& yet, I logged back in on an account and didn't get B& right away.  I did just get b& for purposely saying "MODS ARE RACIST PIECES OF SxHIT" when a mod came in the room.  I got a 2hr for "Unacceptable Mission" whatever the hell that means.

LOL SWASTIGET

ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:06 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

likklex wrote:
Well I guess Im not permab& yet, I logged back in on an account and didn't get B& right away.  I did just get b& for purposely saying "MODS ARE RACIST PIECES OF SxHIT" when a mod came in the room.  I got a 2hr for "Unacceptable Mission" whatever the hell that means.
They're hating on you for being black as usual. They even used the wrong selection for that kind of ban.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:28 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

likklex wrote:

Got that one when I was being Janis way back when.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:09 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

EpicFailGuy wrote:
likklex wrote:

Got that one when I was being Janis way back when.

That probably explains it, I wasn't being a standard Nigra, I made a character "Mammy" and was asking if any chillins want fried chicken, collard greens, and peach cobbler.

LOL SWASTIGET

Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.