This banner was made by Sodaz. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

OH SHI-
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial
View previous pool :: View next pool  
xBLOODYxEMOxVAMPIRExTEARS

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY

AIDS: 3543
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 227

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:55 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
No, The final battle would have to be somewhere so horrid that only the strongest of /b/tards would EVER be able to troll it.

Furcadia

I'd prefer gaia to be the last battle ground, I mean it's the opposite of /b/tard strive for.

Also there should be different levels of summons, like lvl 1 summon could summon 10 zerglings, lvl 2 could be 10 nigras, lvl 3 could be 15 nigras etc until lvl when you can summon captain planet.

Sort of like, to help you fight enemies?

You should also be able to customise them to AWSOME!

I love the cock, please firmly place your hot throbbing cock into my rectum and slide it in and out until you ejaculate into my butthole.

FurNation FTW!!

CURRENT RULER OF THE MATORAN UNIVERSE
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
SHOOPDAWHOOP

DOUBLE NIGGER

AIDS: 824
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 32

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:19 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Whatever the final boss is, the final chapter should be based just like our comic was, somewhere in a post apocalyptic like battlefield.

And if you can, see if you can make it like that part on FF3(6?) when you split into 3 or 4 groups and you can move them around and fight the enemies.
View nigra's profile Send private message
MC Scrotal Tuck
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:33 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

As for puzzles and traps, my friend Eric used to run DnD sessions all the time, and I've shat bricks or rofl'd at his ideas.  I'll get him to help think of some.

The final battle should be on someplace epic, with epic music against an epic enemy.  We need the final boss of the game to be moar than just a reposted meme.  I'm thinking the final boss should be the internet, in which if you win, the internet dies, and it is up to the main character to rebuild it.  This battle should take place on the edge of the internet, in between a spacial rift between the interbutt and reality.  The pic we need for the internet must be THE most epic series of tubes ever caught on picture.

Since it's coming to me, here's the next part of chapter three... whar did I leave off?  orite...

For now, you demand to be left alone to deal with thelostcup and defeat him, while the nigras demand no less of the main character to bring back the head of thelostcup.  You go through a few puzzles within this dungeon, and along the way you fight the bosses FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA and crywolf (reoccuring bosses.)  Eventually, them crying so loud awakens TheLostCup from the euphoric, blissful nap he took after drinking the innards of a few shota and loli.  You fight him, and when you chop his head off, instead of a censor bar or blood, you see him vanish in a wave of (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST.)  You walk out with his head in your hands, and the nigras rejoice.  You make an epic speak, and it ends with "Tonight we dine at KFC!"  moar rejoicing, fade to end chapter.

Chapter four:

As soon as you finished repairing /b/ city, and right before the hood moves in, you overhear of two hellish lands, known for it's debauchery, personality disorders and disgusting mannerisms: the lands of /be/ and /fur/, located in the universe of the seventh channel.  You are weary of traveling through the internet into such a strange land, but your character is reassured that when in doubt, one can always Warna /b/rotha.

You travel to the channel of seven, and are immediately dropped into what you believe is the safe haven, for there are nigras about.  However, after you see that many of them flee in the face of physical confrontation and continue ~desu stupid pranks, you find out you are in the city-state of /i/, once a brave land, now diminished into a pussified version of its former self.  You escape quickly, and in good time, for after you leave, several different kinds of vans enter, and /i/ suddenly vanishes.

What you are left with is a land of plushy things, full of cute and positivity... two things a nigra NEVER revolves himself around.  Suddenly, you look at the inhabitants and find them all to be different animals, some looking realistic, others cartoonish, and some you just wonder if they were fucking trying to look like another animal due to their fail.  You see a giant rainbow ahead, with a large sign saying "Welcome to the merger of /be/ and /fur/, /fag/!"

Immediately your character loses 10 HP for the massive amount of fail it just encountered, and results in puking all over what looked like a turtle plush.  However, it wasn't any turtle plush, it was the cock-slipper to the ruler of /fag/, Byron Linden.  Angrier than ever, he demands to know why you soiled his favorite love-expression doll, and sends a few lower-level fags your way.  You slay them, and Linden runs off.  Suddenly, a few furfags walk up to you, and knock you out.  In fear of your buttseckz cherry, you fall down protecting your asshole more than your fro.

You wake up to find yourself in an underground base, in nothing more than a chair, tied.  You're clothed, you don't feel anything but your fro in pain, and you have all of your valuables, your weapons on the opposite side of the room.  Suddenly, the same furfags enter the room, close the door, and reveal their true identities:  Nigras... with American Arachnosexual capes?  You immediately think, "What the fuck is this shit?"  Suddenly, they quiz you on several memes, and if you get any of them wrong, you die (you get turned into a white habbofag and get sent back to /fag/ naked, thus ending the game.)  There will be one at the end, in which is a fake meme, and you do NOT answer at all to it, wait a few seconds and then you pass the test.  They allow you to speak your name and what your story is, and then explain their situation.

The Patriotic Nigras are one of the last hopes of the seventh channel, and arch nemesis of the evil that is /fag/.  They are out to destroy /fag/ once and for all, after their latest atrocity, stealing the shiny mudkip plush from the PN and raping it, then covering it in fur shampoo, rendering it dead.  You are temporarily equipped with the special summons Mario Moshpit and Doomsday device, and for a weapon you receive the LOLDONGS popgun.

You then learn of the next attack, called Operation Chocolate Rain.  You all go in the specially-designed airship, piloted by Captain Arminass (Gay Niggers from Outer Space reference o lawd!) into the main headquarters of the furfags.  You infiltrate it, go through several traps, puzzles and dungeons, go through many enemies, to fight Crywolf, FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA (who looooooooooves animals,) and eventually fight  Linden himself.  When he dies, he gets hardware b& and the sim is about to crash.  This is where the level turns into nightmare mode:  you have the least amount of time possible to escape from the headquarters before it crashes, or the game ends (and will start you over from the beginning of the escape sequence if you saved it.)  If you pass it, you and the other patriotic nigras rejoice as the inhabitants of /fag/ kill themselves or already died from choking on each other's cocks.  As a reward, they allow you to keep the Mario Moshpit summon (doomsday is strictly kept amongst the tight-knit PN group in this game,) and give you your own PN cape, which gives you +5 awesome.

end chapter.

DESTROY, DIE, ATTACK

AIDS: 947
AIDS Rank: lol i poast alot
Pools: 49

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:47 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Also, we need a special easy level (with a code)  that helps people that suck liek me.
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:04 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Communism wrote:
Also, we need a special easy level (with a code)  that helps people that suck liek me.

Go play a Final Fantasy game or two? That'll learn you the basics of how to deal with any RPG.

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Allah

DESTROY, DIE, ATTACK

AIDS: 947
AIDS Rank: lol i poast alot
Pools: 49

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:35 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I suck at any game except Saints Row and Diablo 2.
r3db33fg1na

AIDS: 114
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:31 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
As for puzzles and traps, my friend Eric used to run DnD sessions all the time, and I've shat bricks or rofl'd at his ideas. ?I'll get him to help think of some.

The final battle should be on someplace epic, with epic music against an epic enemy. ?We need the final boss of the game to be moar than just a reposted meme. ?I'm thinking the final boss should be the internet, in which if you win, the internet dies, and it is up to the main character to rebuild it. ?This battle should take place on the edge of the internet, in between a spacial rift between the interbutt and reality. ?The pic we need for the internet must be THE most epic series of tubes ever caught on picture.

Since it's coming to me, here's the next part of chapter three... whar did I leave off? ?orite...

For now, you demand to be left alone to deal with thelostcup and defeat him, while the nigras demand no less of the main character to bring back the head of thelostcup. ?You go through a few puzzles within this dungeon, and along the way you fight the bosses FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA and crywolf (reoccuring bosses.) ?Eventually, them crying so loud awakens TheLostCup from the euphoric, blissful nap he took after drinking the innards of a few shota and loli. ?You fight him, and when you chop his head off, instead of a censor bar or blood, you see him vanish in a wave of (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST.) ?You walk out with his head in your hands, and the nigras rejoice. ?You make an epic speak, and it ends with "Tonight we dine at KFC!" ?moar rejoicing, fade to end chapter.

Chapter four:

As soon as you finished repairing /b/ city, and right before the hood moves in, you overhear of two hellish lands, known for it's debauchery, personality disorders and disgusting mannerisms: the lands of /be/ and /fur/, located in the universe of the seventh channel. ?You are weary of traveling through the internet into such a strange land, but your character is reassured that when in doubt, one can always Warna /b/rotha.

You travel to the channel of seven, and are immediately dropped into what you believe is the safe haven, for there are nigras about. ?However, after you see that many of them flee in the face of physical confrontation and continue ~desu stupid pranks, you find out you are in the city-state of /i/, once a brave land, now diminished into a pussified version of its former self. ?You escape quickly, and in good time, for after you leave, several different kinds of vans enter, and /i/ suddenly vanishes.

What you are left with is a land of plushy things, full of cute and positivity... two things a nigra NEVER revolves himself around. ?Suddenly, you look at the inhabitants and find them all to be different animals, some looking realistic, others cartoonish, and some you just wonder if they were fucking trying to look like another animal due to their fail. ?You see a giant rainbow ahead, with a large sign saying "Welcome to the merger of /be/ and /fur/, /fag/!"

Immediately your character loses 10 HP for the massive amount of fail it just encountered, and results in puking all over what looked like a turtle plush. ?However, it wasn't any turtle plush, it was the ಠ__ಠ-slipper to the ruler of /fag/, Byron Linden. ?Angrier than ever, he demands to know why you soiled his favorite love-expression doll, and sends a few lower-level fags your way. ?You slay them, and Linden runs off. ?Suddenly, a few furfags walk up to you, and knock you out. ?In fear of your buttseckz cherry, you fall down protecting your asshole more than your fro.

You wake up to find yourself in an underground base, in nothing more than a chair, tied. ?You're clothed, you don't feel anything but your fro in pain, and you have all of your valuables, your weapons on the opposite side of the room. ?Suddenly, the same furfags enter the room, close the door, and reveal their true identities: ?Nigras... with American Arachnosexual capes? ?You immediately think, "What the fuck is this shit?" ?Suddenly, they quiz you on several memes, and if you get any of them wrong, you die (you get turned into a white habbofag and get sent back to /fag/ naked, thus ending the game.) ?There will be one at the end, in which is a fake meme, and you do NOT answer at all to it, wait a few seconds and then you pass the test. ?They allow you to speak your name and what your story is, and then explain their situation.

The Patriotic Nigras are one of the last hopes of the seventh channel, and arch nemesis of the evil that is /fag/. ?They are out to destroy /fag/ once and for all, after their latest atrocity, stealing the shiny mudkip plush from the PN and raping it, then covering it in fur shampoo, rendering it dead. ?You are temporarily equipped with the special summons Mario Moshpit and Doomsday device, and for a weapon you receive the LOLDONGS popgun.

You then learn of the next attack, called Operation Chocolate Rain. ?You all go in the specially-designed airship, piloted by Captain Arminass (Gay Niggers from Outer Space reference o lawd!) into the main headquarters of the furfags. ?You infiltrate it, go through several traps, puzzles and dungeons, go through many enemies, to fight Crywolf, FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA (who looooooooooves animals,) and eventually fight ?Linden himself. ?When he dies, he gets hardware b& and the sim is about to crash. ?This is where the level turns into nightmare mode: ?you have the least amount of time possible to escape from the headquarters before it crashes, or the game ends (and will start you over from the beginning of the escape sequence if you saved it.) ?If you pass it, you and the other patriotic nigras rejoice as the inhabitants of /fag/ kill themselves or already died from choking on each other's ಠ__ಠ. ?As a reward, they allow you to keep the Mario Moshpit summon (doomsday is strictly kept amongst the tight-knit PN group in this game,) and give you your own PN cape, which gives you +5 awesome.

end chapter.

Sounds pretty Winrar
Tom Anderson

Myspace.com

AIDS: 354
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:01 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
As for puzzles and traps, my friend Eric used to run DnD sessions all the time, and I've shat bricks or rofl'd at his ideas.  I'll get him to help think of some.

The final battle should be on someplace epic, with epic music against an epic enemy.  We need the final boss of the game to be moar than just a reposted meme.  I'm thinking the final boss should be the internet, in which if you win, the internet dies, and it is up to the main character to rebuild it.  This battle should take place on the edge of the internet, in between a spacial rift between the interbutt and reality.  The pic we need for the internet must be THE most epic series of tubes ever caught on picture.

Since it's coming to me, here's the next part of chapter three... whar did I leave off?  orite...

For now, you demand to be left alone to deal with thelostcup and defeat him, while the nigras demand no less of the main character to bring back the head of thelostcup.  You go through a few puzzles within this dungeon, and along the way you fight the bosses FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA and crywolf (reoccuring bosses.)  Eventually, them crying so loud awakens TheLostCup from the euphoric, blissful nap he took after drinking the innards of a few shota and loli.  You fight him, and when you chop his head off, instead of a censor bar or blood, you see him vanish in a wave of (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST.)  You walk out with his head in your hands, and the nigras rejoice.  You make an epic speak, and it ends with "Tonight we dine at KFC!"  moar rejoicing, fade to end chapter.

Chapter four:

As soon as you finished repairing /b/ city, and right before the hood moves in, you overhear of two hellish lands, known for it's debauchery, personality disorders and disgusting mannerisms: the lands of /be/ and /fur/, located in the universe of the seventh channel.  You are weary of traveling through the internet into such a strange land, but your character is reassured that when in doubt, one can always Warna /b/rotha.

You travel to the channel of seven, and are immediately dropped into what you believe is the safe haven, for there are nigras about.  However, after you see that many of them flee in the face of physical confrontation and continue ~desu stupid pranks, you find out you are in the city-state of /i/, once a brave land, now diminished into a pussified version of its former self.  You escape quickly, and in good time, for after you leave, several different kinds of vans enter, and /i/ suddenly vanishes.

What you are left with is a land of plushy things, full of cute and positivity... two things a nigra NEVER revolves himself around.  Suddenly, you look at the inhabitants and find them all to be different animals, some looking realistic, others cartoonish, and some you just wonder if they were fucking trying to look like another animal due to their fail.  You see a giant rainbow ahead, with a large sign saying "Welcome to the merger of /be/ and /fur/, /fag/!"

Immediately your character loses 10 HP for the massive amount of fail it just encountered, and results in puking all over what looked like a turtle plush.  However, it wasn't any turtle plush, it was the ಠ__ಠ-slipper to the ruler of /fag/, Byron Linden.  Angrier than ever, he demands to know why you soiled his favorite love-expression doll, and sends a few lower-level fags your way.  You slay them, and Linden runs off.  Suddenly, a few furfags walk up to you, and knock you out.  In fear of your buttseckz cherry, you fall down protecting your asshole more than your fro.

You wake up to find yourself in an underground base, in nothing more than a chair, tied.  You're clothed, you don't feel anything but your fro in pain, and you have all of your valuables, your weapons on the opposite side of the room.  Suddenly, the same furfags enter the room, close the door, and reveal their true identities:  Nigras... with American Arachnosexual capes?  You immediately think, "What the fuck is this shit?"  Suddenly, they quiz you on several memes, and if you get any of them wrong, you die (you get turned into a white habbofag and get sent back to /fag/ naked, thus ending the game.)  There will be one at the end, in which is a fake meme, and you do NOT answer at all to it, wait a few seconds and then you pass the test.  They allow you to speak your name and what your story is, and then explain their situation.

The Patriotic Nigras are one of the last hopes of the seventh channel, and arch nemesis of the evil that is /fag/.  They are out to destroy /fag/ once and for all, after their latest atrocity, stealing the shiny mudkip plush from the PN and raping it, then covering it in fur shampoo, rendering it dead.  You are temporarily equipped with the special summons Mario Moshpit and Doomsday device, and for a weapon you receive the LOLDONGS popgun.

You then learn of the next attack, called Operation Chocolate Rain.  You all go in the specially-designed airship, piloted by Captain Arminass (Gay Niggers from Outer Space reference o lawd!) into the main headquarters of the furfags.  You infiltrate it, go through several traps, puzzles and dungeons, go through many enemies, to fight Crywolf, FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA (who looooooooooves animals,) and eventually fight  Linden himself.  When he dies, he gets hardware b& and the sim is about to crash.  This is where the level turns into nightmare mode:  you have the least amount of time possible to escape from the headquarters before it crashes, or the game ends (and will start you over from the beginning of the escape sequence if you saved it.)  If you pass it, you and the other patriotic nigras rejoice as the inhabitants of /fag/ kill themselves or already died from choking on each other's ಠ__ಠ.  As a reward, they allow you to keep the Mario Moshpit summon (doomsday is strictly kept amongst the tight-knit PN group in this game,) and give you your own PN cape, which gives you +5 awesome.

end chapter.

tl;dr

But from the volume of it, I must ask, is that possible for RPGMaker?

Nigga Bah Nigga Mah Nigga, NIGGA!
MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:07 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

s1lentGFX wrote:

tl;dr

Yeah, because a lot of this is just storyline explanation, and just takes effort.

tl;dr?  gb2/hugbox/.

Late edit:  Sodaz, would you like my recommendations for the soundtrack?  I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Last edited by MC Scrotal Tuck on Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Tom Anderson

Myspace.com

AIDS: 354
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:30 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
gb2/hugbox/.

sad

why do you hurt me so?

Nigga Bah Nigga Mah Nigga, NIGGA!
MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:41 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

s1lentGFX wrote:
MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
gb2/hugbox/.

sad

why do you hurt me so?

I'm the goddamn batman.  So do yourself a favor and just admit you fucking suck before I raep it out of you.

AIDS: 83
AIDS Rank: Pool Closer
Pools: 3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:38 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
s1lentGFX wrote:

tl;dr

Yeah, because a lot of this is just storyline explanation, and just takes effort.

tl;dr?  gb2/hugbox/.

Late edit:  Sodaz, would you like my recommendations for the soundtrack?  I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

there better be some dragonforce in there.
MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:54 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Zawarudo wrote:

What I have planned will be more epic than what you could ever fathom.  Habeeb it.
Warnings : 3

GaiaFag

AIDS: 1673
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 28

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:57 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
Zawarudo wrote:

What I have planned will be more epic than what you could ever fathom.  Habeeb it.

On a related note, where is our epic motherfucking playlist from raid day? I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants it.

ಠ_ಠ
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:29 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, about that...

What's the fifth chapter going to be about?

Seriously though, almost done with it.

Edit:  Done, it's only 200MB.  I'll put it up tomorrow.
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.