This banner was made by redshoepaul. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

DJ Rules, Scheduling and SIGN UP - READ ME FIRST
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra Radio
View previous pool :: View next pool  
nothing0011

OSU!

AIDS: 846
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 41

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:35 pm    AIDS subject: DJ Rules, Scheduling and SIGN UP - READ ME FIRST Reply with quote

DJ Rules:

1. Be on some kind of AIM or MSN if possible! If for some reason that's just not workable, check the forum frequently.

2. Always fill out your yellowpage info.

3. Check the Nigra Radio forum frequently to make sure theres no complaints, shitty music, lagging, etc.

4. Being on IRC would help a lot too, for quick communication, etc..

5. PM nothing0011 when applying for DJ. No you will not get the password right away. No you will not become MC Hammer. Your request will first be processed then approved by PoolsClosed staff and admins AND FOR CHRIST SAKES DO NOT FUCKING SPAM US WITH YOUR APPLICATION.

6. PROMOTE! Get your friends to promote, do it yourself, whatever just get the name out and post the radio link to as many places as you can!

Scheduling/Google Calendar:
CLICKY!

So we aren't fighting for airtime I have created this Google calendar to keep a track of when DJ's will be performing.

With that said you will need to do the following to add your schedule to the list:

1. PM me with your e-mail account so I can add you to the editor list.

2. Add your time slot to the calendar. Drag the time slot you would like from start to finish and type your show name + forum username and click "Create Event".

3. To make it recurring like I have done with my time slot every Wednesday, click on the time slot and then click on "edit event details". Click on the pull down menu next to "Repeats" and set the frequency of days to repeat the time slot.

4. Random /b/roadcasting is still permitted when a time slot is not taken on the schedule. Be sure to check the schedule first and honor occupied time slots.

5. Raid broadcasts must be requested by Staff and scheduled! Older DJ's take precedence.

6. ???

7. PROFIT

Vitals:

Knowledge of Shoutcast DSP plugin (Windows), Icecast (Windows, Linux), or Nicecast for OS X.

Addresses: http://radio.poolsclosed.us/listen.pls

Last edited by nothing0011 on Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:50 am; edited 7 times in total
View nigra's profile Send private message
MC Scrotal Tuck
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:00 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Shit, why didn't I think of that?  Good thinking, man.

AIDS: 299
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 9

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:51 pm    AIDS subject: Soon It'll Be 24/7... Reply with quote

AWSOME! AWESOM-O 4000 AWSOME!

Now that we have a schedule, this station could eventually broadcast 24/7 and like I said earlier, all day we'll dine in KFC.

She shows you a picture of her pet goat. "This is my goat, see?" she says. Dear god, the horror.
View nigra's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
nothing0011

OSU!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:48 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Schedule updated with moar events.
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:55 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I've added my broadcasting schedule to the calender, can you see it?

OSU!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:03 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Hector wrote:

No, you haven't because you have not done the following:

2. Add your time slot to the calendar. Drag the time slot you would like from start to finish and type your show name + forum username and click "Create Event".
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:31 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

nothing0011 wrote:
Hector wrote:

No, you haven't because you have not done the following:

Sent you the needed info over PM.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:58 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

no seriously i only did it like once, and then another time because I didn't get a reply back for a month.
Quote:
i just found this thread (how did I miss it) and as far as I know my shoutcast works fine. i'm working on a long playlist right now. i don't know really what I'm suppose to be putting here, so I'll leave it at that.

like two weeks later...
Quote:
idk if im being processed as a dj, you're just ignoring me, or never read the message but whatever. just wanted to say I have this large 70+ track playlist. the genre is centered around classic rock/rap/ /b/. I have ELO, Fat Joe, Anonymous, etc. also the 4chan Voicemail Project episodes.  show name is called Divine Intervention.
nothing0011

OSU!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:48 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

travisb wrote:
no seriously i only did it like once, and then another time because I didn't get a reply back for a month.
Quote:
i just found this thread (how did I miss it) and as far as I know my shoutcast works fine. i'm working on a long playlist right now. i don't know really what I'm suppose to be putting here, so I'll leave it at that.

like two weeks later...
Quote:
idk if im being processed as a dj, you're just ignoring me, or never read the message but whatever. just wanted to say I have this large 70+ track playlist. the genre is centered around classic rock/rap/ /b/. I have ELO, Fat Joe, Anonymous, etc. also the 4chan Voicemail Project episodes.  show name is called Divine Intervention.

It's not so much that I am ignoring you, but we have to be very selective of who we give DJ access to, we are paying for this afterall.
BobTehHobo

AIDS: 10
AIDS Rank: Harblsexual
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:08 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

nothing0011 wrote:
travisb wrote:
Quote:

like two weeks later...
Quote:
idk if im being processed as a dj, your just ignoring me, or never read the message but whatever. just wanted to say I have this large 70+ track playlist. the genre is centered around classic rock/rap/ /b/. I have ELO, Fat Joe, Anonymous, etc. also the 4chan Voicemail Project episodes.  show name is called Divine Intervention.

It's not so much that I am ignoring you, but we have to be very selective of who we give DJ access to, we are paying for this afterall.

I understand the need to be selective, but how do you decide if someone is worthy?
God Emperor of Mankind

AIDS: 514
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 33

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:52 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

BobTehHobo wrote:
nothing0011 wrote:
travisb wrote:
Quote:

like two weeks later...
Quote:
idk if im being processed as a dj, your just ignoring me, or never read the message but whatever. just wanted to say I have this large 70+ track playlist. the genre is centered around classic rock/rap/ /b/. I have ELO, Fat Joe, Anonymous, etc. also the 4chan Voicemail Project episodes.  show name is called Divine Intervention.

I understand the need to be selective, but how do you decide if someone is worthy?

I don't want to speak for him, but generally he needs to know you decently and know if you're trustworthy, and know that your music doesn't suck and is actually worth playing.
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
BobTehHobo

AIDS: 10
AIDS Rank: Harblsexual
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:17 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Spectre wrote:
BobTehHobo wrote:
nothing0011 wrote:
travisb wrote:
Quote:

like two weeks later...
Quote:

I don't want to speak for him, but generally he needs to know you decently and know if your trustworthy, and know that your music doesn't suck and is actually worth playing.

Well, i can give him some of the music.  as for knowing me, i guess that'll just have to come with time
God Emperor of Mankind

AIDS: 514
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 33

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:29 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

BobTehHobo wrote:

Well, i can give him some of the music.  as for knowing me, i guess that'll just have to come with time

That's the problem.

Everyone that has a show has known supreet personally or through someone he knows personally.

He's not going to let some random fuck say "lol hey dood let me us ur radio"
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:52 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Spectre wrote:
BobTehHobo wrote:

That's the problem.

Everyone that has a show has known supreet personally or through someone he knows personally.

He's not going to let some random fuck say "lol hey dood let me us ur radio"

Getting DJ used to be fairly easy but that's ended badly more than once. Your best chance is to stick around Pool's Closed for a while. Patience brings good things to nigras.

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
nothing0011

OSU!

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:08 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Afroduck wrote:
Spectre wrote:
BobTehHobo wrote:

Well, i can give him some of the music.

Click to listen!
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra Radio All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.