This banner was made by SHOOPDAWHOOP. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

I'm new here...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo English
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Imblackyall

AIDS: 9
AIDS Rank: Orochi
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:00 am    AIDS subject: I'm new here... Reply with quote

I'm new around here, but I used to participate in Habbo raids quite frequently, but then I didn't for quite a while, and it seems things have changed.

I went on Habbo recently to close the pool, and this guy named C0MBO-BR3AKER told me to search for his name, so I did, and found his room. it was filled with chairs, and it had a barrel, what looked like an afroduck statue, a rainbow Arachnosexual on the wall, and television. suspicious, I asked him why the fuck he had furni, and he said it was donated to him. I shrugged, and asked where we would raid next, and he told me I needed the "/b/rotha /b/adge."

so he had me go through this 2 minute process of getting a badge on. I said that it seemed kinda habbo-faggy to me, but he assured me it made the mods less likely to drop the banhammer.

so, I was ready to rock, and the guy spends 10 minutes talking before we go to raep at the bus. so, it was awesome, but MOD-Cleo showed up, so we booked it.

when we got back, I was ready to go again, and so they were discussing where our next target would be. IT TOOK HALF AN HOUR, most of the time spent arranging their furni, and this one dude bitching about wanting some kind of power having to do with the room, I guess he wanted to be able to kick people or something, but he wouldn't shut up. also, I was encouraging everyone to raep G4 for breaking rules 1 and 2, and my /b/rothas were like "holy shit, they broke rules 1 and 2? let's raep their asses!", but the room owner (and I assume leader of the habbo group) said something to the effect that rules 1 and 2 don't matter.

is this just how it is now, or were these a bunch of wannabe-nigras? it seemed somewhat suspicious to me. he even mentioned wanting his habbo nigra group to be mentioned on t.v.; DEFINITELY didn't seem like anonymous behavior.

any thoughts?
View nigra's profile Send private message
Rick Santorum

R-Pennsylvania

AIDS: 1380
AIDS Rank: ELITE NIGGA
Pools: 27

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:04 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

tl;dr, introduce yourself in Nigra Discussion.

LOL JEWS
Sodaz

F-O-E

AIDS: 2110
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 163

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:05 am    AIDS subject: Re: I'm new here... Reply with quote

Imblackyall wrote:
I'm new around here, but I used to participate in Habbo raids quite frequently, but then I didn't for quite a while, and it seems things have changed.

I went on Habbo recently to close the pool, and this guy named C0MBO-BR3AKER told me to search for his name, so I did, and found his room. it was filled with chairs, and it had a barrel, what looked like an afroduck statue, a rainbow Arachnosexual on the wall, and television. suspicious, I asked him why the Jack Bauer he had furni, and he said it was donated to him. I shrugged, and asked where we would raid next, and he told me I needed the "/b/rotha /b/adge."

so he had me go through this 2 minute process of getting a badge on. I said that it seemed kinda habbo-faggy to me, but he assured me it made the mods less likely to drop the banhammer.

so, I was ready to rock, and the guy spends 10 minutes talking before we go to raep at the bus. so, it was awesome, but MOD-Cleo showed up, so we booked it.

when we got back, I was ready to go again, and so they were discussing where our next target would be. IT TOOK HALF AN HOUR, most of the time spent arranging their furni, and this one dude bitching about wanting some kind of power having to do with the room, I guess he wanted to be able to kick people or something, but he wouldn't shut up. also, I was encouraging everyone to raep G4 for breaking rules 1 and 2, and my /b/rothas were like "holy shit, they broke rules 1 and 2? let's raep their asses!", but the room owner (and I assume leader of the habbo group) said something to the effect that rules 1 and 2 don't matter.

is this just how it is now, or were these a bunch of wannabe-nigras? it seemed somewhat suspicious to me. he even mentioned wanting his habbo nigra group to be mentioned on t.v.; DEFINITELY didn't seem like anonymous behavior.

any thoughts?

I'm just going to ignore the fact that you are such a retard you actually followed this guy around with out realizing he was some random habbofag and ask for a link to this group so we can raep it full force.
Current monies-7500
We have a small community in the center and some farms. Also we're doing better then pen0sland.
Imblackyall

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:09 am    AIDS subject: Re: I'm new here... Reply with quote

Jack Bauer wrote:

I only mentioned I was new in passing, the point was to ask about the group in question.

TheMagicalFlyingRock wrote:
I'm just going to ignore the fact that you are such a retard you actually followed this guy around with out realizing he was some random habbofag and ask for a link to this group so we can raep it full force.

he sounded legitimate to me, until he took half an hour to start raiding, and spewed his faggotry. ain't my fault. I'm gonna go look for the link right now.

edit: found it, here it is: http://www.habbo.com/groups/31922/id

edit 2: I just saw some regular habbofags in the room.

edit 3: a lot of the nigras have brown afros, not black.
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:29 am    AIDS subject: Re: I'm new here... Reply with quote

Imblackyall wrote:
Jack Bauer wrote:

I only mentioned I was new in passing, the point was to ask about the group in question.

TheMagicalFlyingRock wrote:

he sounded legitimate to me, until he took half an hour to start raiding, and spewed his faggotry. ain't my fault. I'm gonna go look for the link right now.

edit: found it, here it is: http://www.habbo.com/groups/31922/id

edit 2: I just saw some regular habbofags in the room.

edit 3: a lot of the nigras have brown afros, not black.
These are definately wanna/b/s.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:33 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

now there's some guy blocking who refuses to wear the nigra uniform.
Catrain McFizzwizzle

AIDS: 275
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:34 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

So are we gonna raid them now?

I have many of them.
SHOOPDAWHOOP

DOUBLE NIGGER

AIDS: 824
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 32

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:42 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Imblackyall wrote:

I went on Habbo recently to close the pool, and this guy named C0MBO-BR3AKER told me to search for his name, so I did, and found his room. it was filled with chairs, and it had a barrel, what looked like an afroduck statue, a rainbow Arachnosexual on the wall, and television. suspicious, I asked him why the Jack Bauer he had furni, and he said it was donated to him. I shrugged, and asked where we would raid next, and he told me I needed the "/b/rotha /b/adge."

any thoughts?

Tell me, have you ever been on /b/?
Imblackyall

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:50 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

SHOOPDAWHOOP wrote:
Imblackyall wrote:

any thoughts?

Tell me, have you ever been on /b/?

yes. I'm just rusty when it comes to the Habbo raids.
Sodaz

F-O-E

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:33 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit this is faggotry at its max. He has a whole bunch of nigras in his group. That are just random habbofags that change from nigra to normal.
I was just in his room, he came in with some other nigra and I told them to go to coolsplosed.com. Either way we definitely need to raid this, Just go in their and look at all the stickies. Start spamming the group's comment pages and stuff, we also should try and get rights to the room and fuck it up.
Current monies-7500
We have a small community in the center and some farms. Also we're doing better then pen0sland.

Last edited by Sodaz on Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
xBLOODYxEMOxVAMPIRExTEARS

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY

AIDS: 3543
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 227

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:34 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Goatse  Goatse  Goatse

I love the cock, please firmly place your hot throbbing cock into my rectum and slide it in and out until you ejaculate into my butthole.

FurNation FTW!!

CURRENT RULER OF THE MATORAN UNIVERSE
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hank Hill

Strickland Propane's assistant manager

AIDS: 769
AIDS Rank: R. Kelly
Pools: 66

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:33 pm    AIDS subject: Re: I'm new here... Reply with quote

tl;dr
Sodaz

F-O-E

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:41 pm    AIDS subject: Re: I'm new here... Reply with quote

Hank Hill wrote:
tl;dr

Fags-
http://www.habbo.com/groups/31922/id
RAEP
Current monies-7500
Imblackyall

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:15 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

it's weird because a lot of the members of the group seemed like average /b/tards, shouting memes and such, just that the owner was a habbofag.

he's corrupting our /b/rothas. he must be stopped!
Catrain McFizzwizzle

AIDS: 275
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:19 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I went there yesterday and delivered sort of an ultimatum. None of them even knew of PoolsClosed as the site at all. I think some time soon we should all get together, run as many tabs as we can, and destroy them.

I have many of them.
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo English All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.