This banner was made by LOLTOAST. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Panel's Closed at Another frogsex Convention
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Real Life Nigra Invasions
View previous pool :: View next pool  

SEAKING!!!
FUCK YEAH!!
72%
 72%  [ 27 ]
THIS IS A FAMILY CON!!! BITCH BITCH BITCH!!
27%
 27%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 37

nothing0011

OSU!

AIDS: 846
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 41

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:48 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
Yeah, if you can't help me out at all, I'll probably just be there for Friday.  College, poor, etc.  You know the drill.

Edit:  Also, has ANYONE ELSE had ideas?  Because if not, this is going to bomb pretty hard.  I can't come up with two hours worth of material to show and work on everything I have going on atm.

Also, at the moment my car's needing repairs (seeing it stalled in the middle of traffic on the way to class today,) so I can't afford shit.  If you have an idea that'll be a little bit of work, and cost a little bit of money, fucking do it.  Just do it right.  I'm not putting in effort to make the powerpoint, come up with humor, obtain random shit on the scenery to make it more interesting than just a plain-ass panel, only to fucking divebomb.

Erik, come up with the stencil for the shirts, I can't think of one.

Everyone, think of prizes, I can't reach my friend to get us hen.tai and yaoi for prizes.  Also think of shit we can do, and post it here.

Don't cunt out on me, people.  We can't always depend on the audience for filler.

you aren't going for the weekend?
View nigra's profile Send private message
MC Scrotal Tuck
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:23 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I'm really half-and-half.  If I don't get my raise, I won't have enough money to spare.

OSU!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:08 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Did you forget that you aren't spending money on a hotel room?
love

AIDS: 134
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:23 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

random thought-
you know how you can get thoes fortune cookies printed out with personalized messages?
this could be a source lulz to hand out at pannelsPERIODill put more thought into it laterCOMMAbut this just came into my headPERIODPERIODPERIOD
MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:02 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

nothing0011 wrote:
Did you forget that you aren't spending money on a hotel room?

No, it's just my car broke down, I had to buy my java book, and I have to catch up on some bills before I git raped

AIDS: 514
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 33

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:49 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Is the 12th Columbus day?
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Mr.Hentai

AIDS: 367
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:07 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

love wrote:
random thought-
you know how you can get thoes fortune cookies printed out with personalized messages?
this could be a source lulz to hand out at pannelsPERIODill put more thought into it laterCOMMAbut this just came into my headPERIODPERIODPERIOD

I like this idea. I'll use my school's printer to to print off a shit load of them, cut them up and just give them to people as they enter.

Also, I'm currently in negotiations to possibly getting the main hall for the panel to be held in. It's kinda tough convincing the head chair, but I got programing on my side as well as security saying they would help. Her whole problem is that it's on the 1st floor, and she wants all 18+ to be on the 2nd floor. But A: The panel is going to be running later at night so the chances of younger children walking around isn't that high and B: The doors will be closed and extra security will be added to make sure no little shits seek in.
Also if the panel IS held in the Main Stage it would start at 11PM, not 10PM, which given the fact that we maybe be a little lacking in epic win material for this con, that might be better. Wish me luck, and if either Tuck or Supreet want to try to help by trying to convince Lisa to let us get the main hall that would be sweet.

Worshiped by lolis everywhere.
Mr.Hentai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:09 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Spectre wrote:
Is the 12th Columbus day?

it's official date yes, but it's observed the Monday of the week it's in (i.e the 8th this year) Trust me, my b-day is the 13th (actually BECAUSE of Columbus Day) so every once in a while back in grade school I got me b-day off, was pretty sweet.

nothing0011

OSU!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:40 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Mr.ORGASMIC CROCODILE wrote:
love wrote:
random thought-

I like this idea. I'll use my school's printer to to print off a shit load of them, cut them up and just give them to people as they enter.

Also, I'm currently in negotiations to possibly getting the main hall for the panel to be held in. It's kinda tough convincing the head chair, but I got programing on my side as well as security saying they would help. Her whole problem is that it's on the 1st floor, and she wants all 18+ to be on the 2nd floor. But A: The panel is going to be running later at night so the chances of younger children walking around isn't that high and B: The doors will be closed and extra security will be added to make sure no little shits seek in.
Also if the panel IS held in the Main Stage it would start at 11PM, not 10PM, which given the fact that we maybe be a little lacking in epic win material for this con, that might be better. Wish me luck, and if either Tuck or Supreet want to try to help by trying to convince Lisa to let us get the main hall that would be sweet.

How late can we run the panel till if we are in the main hall?

Also show her the frogsex boston panel video for proof that we need the main hall. We filled up the room past capacity at CTcon as proof too.
God Emperor of Mankind

AIDS: 514
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 33

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:59 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Eh, I can't go. I has no jewgolds.
nothing0011

OSU!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:01 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Spectre wrote:
Eh, I can't go. I has no jewgolds.

Where would you be coming from?
Mr.Hentai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:39 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

nothing0011 wrote:

How late can we run the panel till if we are in the main hall?

Also show her the frogsex boston panel video for proof that we need the main hall. We filled up the room past capacity at CTcon as proof too.

I believe that we will only be able to "official run" til Midnight, but I'm sure we could run a little later if need be. Also that's a damn good idea showing here that these panels fill up quick. Is the Google video for the panel still up? If not do you have it?

nothing0011

OSU!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:52 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Mr.ORGASMIC CROCODILE wrote:
Is the Google video for the panel still up? If not do you have it?

http://video.google.com/url?docid=-7625628117477623390&esrc=sr6&ev=v&len=6764&q=4chan%2Banime%2Bboston&srcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.com%2Fvideoplay%3Fdocid%3D-7625628117477623390&vidurl=%2Fvideoplay%3Fdocid%3D-7625628117477623390%26q%3D4chan%2Banime%2Bboston%26total%3D8%26start%3D0%26num%3D10%26so%3D0%26type%3Dsearch%26plindex%3D5&usg=AL29H22XWgySl6DLeyRizYB1XZm4NmFx1A
Mr.Hentai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:52 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Due to the superpowers of myself and Supreet, we have now secured the main hall for the panel. That means the seating goes from like 30 to about 200 + standing room. Should be enough considering AAC's considerable smaller than AB and CC.

MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:38 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Just one thing I want everyone on the panel to know: make sure one thing you don't do on the mic, is talk over other people.  It's unprofessional, and just sounds like ass.  The unprofessional part doesn't matter as much as the sounding like ass part.
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Real Life Nigra Invasions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 7 of 11

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.