This banner was made by YouArghAPirate. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Memories of the past
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Dr. Katz

Professional Therapist

AIDS: 1281
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 90

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:04 am    AIDS subject: Memories of the past Reply with quote

First of all, congratulations on the epic reunion raid! ITT we post shit that reflect memorable times/images/etc... during the first year of raiding.
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:43 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I remember all the madness and pure lulz that we had on the Original Poolsclosed.
I sent a PM to Sped about opening up a secret forum to keep fags out. He got mad and made me an admin, then that night we raided several habbo fag forums. Both suffered MAJOR damage. One of them shut the site down because they were tired of the spam, and the other didn't have a backup so they deleted their database to get rid of all the spam.
Then the host got pissed and dropped us for a day or so.

Then the site came back up for a week or so then I remember there was a small blockade and someone posted a screen shot. In the SS there were 2 habbofags, one with green hair and the other with silver hair, and nigra yelling "ZOMG ITS CAPTAIN PLANET!" I thought it was hilarious, so I got bored one day and went to the pool wiht a Captain Planet Habbo.
And that was the day, I started the Captain Planet for lulz.
Then Gysgthartman/Lonesoviet became admin, and the next day, the host killed the site completly.
In the IRC we then had a raid to burn down our home site, by raiding the support chat on HostGator.
Then about a week or so before 9/11, Steve Irwin died. In the IRC several of us were suprised at it, and decided to raid to close the australian pool in his honor.
At first it wasn't meant to be mean or funny, but after seeing so many habbofags get SUPER PISSED about it, it quickly became popular to raid with Irwin clones. So I was one of the first few Irwin Raiders.
Then 9/11 occurred, in what was one of the biggest raids ever. Then for about a month or so things died down with 9/11 over and no more Poolsclosed.
Then in october, Poolsclosed.com came back online, and once again the madness and lulz started flowing like the aids in the pool. We had fags like Joecoolstar and Crywolf657 come to the site, and of course we had our way with both of them. And then began our winter of failed raids.
Between Oct and now, the only raid that didn't fail was Aids day, and MLK.
Around the first of December, We did a final raid on Crywolf657. We completly annihilated his little fag site. Then a week or so later Joecoolstar became an hero.
Just before the Christmas raid, some faggots decided to send threatening letters to habbo, and could of gotten us V&. On 7chan some faggot posted pretending they were me under my name "MitchsIpod". I didn't want to be some namefag on the chans and so I changed my username to what it is now, Captain Planet.
On christmas habbo gave all my accounts 5 coins. I bought some furni and used to the trick some fag into buying HC for my account for MLK.
I then pulled a very epic one man show in the HC rooms and did what was my proudest moment in habbo raiding, A Chain reaction Last measure.

Then the rest we chilled for a few months with a couple lulzy small raids every so often along with good postrapes.
Ahhh good times

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
View nigra's profile Send private message
Dr. Katz

Professional Therapist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:59 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

When I first joined here I was nothing but a habbofag who deserved to be raeped up the ass ten times over. I came here under the name -jewish- (lol I was such a fag). One of my earlier posts I responded to someone who had a picture that was a sign that said, "Pools Open", I responded with an image that was exactly the same but instead it said, "Pools Closed". Then bam! I was a moderator. As time went on I eventually became the first successful transformation from habbofag to Nigra.

My first big move was when I started the whole Kramerica thing (if you don't remember or don't know, its not important, it failed lol). Thats all I have to say about that.

My favorite raid had to be the MLK raid, because some of the previous ones either failed or I did not part take in (7/12/07 I was the /b/lackup man so I was not at Habbo). Much lulz, the best part was when we were all in the Theaterdome sitting down proudly with our neatly groomed fros and our fine sharp suits listening to MLK speak. Truly epic!

The rest of the times here from start to now was lulzy and truly epic. I will stay here as long as PC exists.  AWSOME!

EDIT: I was looking for that one picture with the Travelocity Roaming Gnome that was sitting int he chair with a balloon on it that said "Pool Closed", anyone have it?
SHOOPDAWHOOP

DOUBLE NIGGER

AIDS: 824
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 32

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:06 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I've been around since the first raid, I think you guys might of remembered I had a screaming nigra as my av. Well i'll admit the first raid I ever heard about was at YTMND (Around this time I was sick of their gay ass site) so I decided to raid, but I soon found out they were just taking the also cocks, and thats also when I heard about 4chan and that it was indeed alot better than YTMND.

I think this raid will be the last one I do though, I had my lulz...now i'm looking back into raiding SL again  :D

BTW WAZ SUMWUNE LOOKIN FOR DIS?

Dr. Katz

Professional Therapist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:10 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

SHOOPDAWHOOP wrote:
I've been around since the first raid, I think you guys might of remembered I had a screaming nigra as my av. Well i'll admit the first raid I ever heard about was at YTMND (Around this time I was sick of their gay ass site) so I decided to raid, but I soon found out they were just taking the also cocks, and thats also when I heard about 4chan and that it was indeed alot better than YTMND.

I think this raid will be the last one I do though, I had my lulz...now i'm looking back into raiding SL again  :D

Lol yea, thx. Also fix'd your poast for lulz (lurk closely).
Captain Planet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:32 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

SHOOPDAWHOOP wrote:

All this time, I wondered if you were the same Shoopdawoop from back then.
I wasn't sure since SHOOPDAWOOP was such a popular meme that someone else could have easily signed up with it the second time around.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:32 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

When I had joined here the first time, it was on the failed Habboween raid. I had already been raiding since the 9/11 raid, but PC was down at the time when I tried to access it. Although little did I know that I would eventually become one of the moderators on PC, let alone a Global Mod.

Here's to many more raids until Sulake cuts off Habbo or a more lulzy challenger appears. Trash Bear  Troll

I simply walk into Mordor.

AIDS: 116
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:36 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I'm a newfag. We have no memories from the past.  AWSOME!
Sodaz

F-O-E

AIDS: 2110
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 163

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

When I first joined I had been at 4chan's /b/ since like early June. I just lurked around a bunch and lol'd at everything and posted a few times. Then habbo raids started happening and after awhile I ended up at pools closed. YAY. I guess I was a fag when I first came here. I may still be a fag now :V.

I remember all the times habbofags spammed the forum and we would join in with them.
Then there was the time LoneSoviet pissed of acne and the drama ensued. A small ban fest, acne lost his Admin powahs, and everything got deleted. Then sped left us all and AfroDuck got rid of some fags and made the forum awesome.
Every single drunk post. Nuff Said.
The time when we started raiding Second Life. Oh man that was so much fun until I got some unsolavble perm ban. Not to mention Lone gave me Mod of the SL forum cause I helped him get started in the PN.
When we got DoS'd that one time and /b/ started to get pissed at who ever did it. That just proved everyone loves what we do here.
And who could forget global mod day! Oh lawd was that epic lulz. All the ban wars and threads getting deleted. Then I got Admin and changed all the forum names to something about Sodaz being awesome. I think I finally got my account deleted though.  :V

And who knows whats in store for the future of this site? Perhaps we start to raid IMVU, and other games were one may gain a suit and fro!
Current monies-7500
We have a small community in the center and some farms. Also we're doing better then pen0sland.
Captain Planet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:51 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say it guys, but this is will be the last time I mess around with habbo raiding.
Im moving on to bigger things. Ive had my share of epic lulz and win on habbo, but its time for me to move on.
Im not leaving PC, I'll still be around, but I will say this

Its time for me to put an end to pollution on SL

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:51 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Sodaz wrote:

And who knows whats in store for the future of this site? Perhaps we start to raid IMVU, and other games were one may gain a suit and fro!
I hope we do spread our blockades and spam to other sites.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:53 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
I hate to say it guys, but this is will be the last time I mess around with habbo raiding.
Im moving on to bigger things. Ive had my share of epic lulz and win on habbo, but its time for me to move on.

I'm with you 'till the end. AIDs has spread to SL!!
Sodaz

F-O-E

AIDS: 2110
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 163

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:01 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:

Just a warning
SECOND LIFE IS LAGGY AS FUCK. Though raiding with the PN is truly the most epic lulz you will ever have. You will truly feel like you are part of some terrorist network. Theres furries spying on you and nigras spying on furries. Awesome raid tools that fuck over SIMS. You can dress up as just about every meme. I would highly recommend anyone with a good PC to download SL and join the Patriotic Nigras.
ANYWAYS....
I seriously think pools closed needs to start searching for more games for us to raid. This site can't run on Habbo alone.
Current monies-7500
We have a small community in the center and some farms. Also we're doing better then pen0sland.
Captain Planet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:07 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Sodaz wrote:
Captain Planet wrote:

Just a warning
SECOND LIFE IS LAGGY AS FUCK. Though raiding with the PN is truly the most epic lulz you will ever have. You will truly feel like you are part of some terrorist network. Theres furries spying on you and nigras spying on furries. Awesome raid tools that fuck over SIMS. You can dress up as just about every meme. I would highly recommend anyone with a good PC to download SL and join the Patriotic Nigras.
ANYWAYS....
I seriously think pools closed needs to start searching for more games for us to raid. This site can't run on Habbo alone.

Oh yeah,Ive been lurking some on SL by myself. Emos and furfags hate me with a passion, and I have yet to have any tools :V
We can start scouting for more games later.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

Bear Grylls

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:07 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Sodaz wrote:
Captain Planet wrote:

Just a warning
ANYWAYS....

Coke music? Though it is basically Habbo. Hah. World of Warcraft raids with trial accounts would be Epic as fuck. Imagine over a thousand Nigras in that. Servers would be decimated...
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.