This banner was made by LOLTOAST. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

The protest speech post

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room
View previous pool :: View next pool  
MC Scrotal Tuck
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:36 am    AIDS subject: The protest speech post Reply with quote

Whenever it happens, however it happens, what we need to do is make sure we have a speech primed and ready for the occasion. I'll start, and if anyone wants to help, either continue or write your own.

These dont have to be finished, polished pieces of work... shit, they don't even have to be good, so long as you end up posting something.

So, let's roll!

We cannot be silenced! We are furious, and we demand answers!"

For too long have we the nigras been the subject of racial injustice and moderated cruelty without rational answer! The mods have hit behind their powers as an excuse to justify their reasoning, but as they have feared and found out, a nigra cannot be halted by a few minor setbacks. We cannot be stopped by your muting! We cannot be stopped by your bans! Our technological knowledge is far superior to your banning abilities! We have been muted, kicked, banned, insulted, harassed and had myriads of enemies try to fight the wrong fight against us. What all of our enemies in the past have not realized, is that we are a collection of more than just nigras for the safety of this pool and equality. We are legion! We are /b/! We are /i/! We are SA, myg0t, bantown, and from all other corners of this world wide web in which some may never even fathomed to be rallied against this injustifiable hatred! We will no go unheard, we will not go unnoticed, and we will not go down without a fight! We are legion! We are anonymous, and we are outraged!

Go!
View nigra's profile Send private message
OMGALION

GET IN THE CAR

AIDS: 1577
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 16

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:48 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

My brothers. Nigras of the world, coming from as far away as all the four corners of the internet, gather here today in protest of the undeniably racist actions taken by Habbo hotel.

In every hotel, on every server, being black is a bannable offence. Being black with an afro doubly so.
We came to this place peacefully at first, wondering why people would spend their hard earned money on virtual furniture. Why people would waste their earnings to create an emotional bond with a small set of pixels instead of going outside, or finding anything more enjoyable to do.

Imagine our shock. Nay, our horror, when we found out what was going on. What was in the pool. What was on the roof. What circulated throughout the hotels around the world.

By now, all of you in this room, nigras and normal habbos alike, have seen us try to protect people from the horrors in these virtual halls. We have tried to show you that you take yourselves too seriously. That this is not a substitute for real life.

What have we recieved for our efforts? Bannings, room kicks, and the like. None of these actions stop us, as we know how to unban ourselves, but things have gotten worse.

Merely appearing anywhere in the hotel as a successful black man in a suit and a stylish afro is grounds for bannings or just general derision from mods and habbos alike.
We've been called racist slurs, we've been bribed with ZEBRA SALAD TOSSING or furni to stop what we do, we've endured untold hatred from the community here.

Why?

Because we were black, stood in one spot, and danced.

We've had fun here, and we have made a difference. Habbos have left the hotel never to return, habbo club members have woken up and realized that they were wasting their money and taking themselves far too seriously.

But our job is not done.
My nigras, we gather here for our first fully organized rally. Putting aside our usual tactics of mass chaos to make one targeted point:
Get. A. Life.

We nigras come here in our free time, preaching the glory of afroduck, saving habbos from disease, and raising our voices against the blatant racism amongst staff and visitor alike.
But this is not all we do.
We have families.
We have friends.
We have jobs.
We have educations.
We, believe it or not, have lives.

When we see kids going to habbo and spending all of their, or their parents' money in order to spend all of their time here, have useless furniture, and have sexual relationships with each other, we feel a need.
A need to rise up.
A need to make our voices heard.
A need to end racism.
A need to get users off the computer.

Nigras, we have enjoyed much lulz, but the time has come for the habbos to know why we laugh at them.
Today is that day.

Habbos, mods, we know you're here with us. You've seen what we do. You know what we're capable of.
It's useless to ban us, we just come back for more. So today, on this day where we sit peacefully instead of massively raiding your hotel, listen to us.
Learn from us.

There's a whole other world outside of this game.
One where the money you've put forth to get that rare piece of furni can be better used for more tangible joy. More tangible relationships. A more tangible life.
Reality.

Wake up, kids.
Lighten up.
Laugh.

My nigras. My brothers from the internet. I salute you.
For you always cause a good laugh.

The internet.
Serious business.

"Feel the cocksucking need for speed!"
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
The Pirate

INSECTATRON

AIDS: 1687
Pools: 77

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:22 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

OMGALION wrote:
My brothers. Nigras of the world, coming from as far away as all the four corners of the internet, gather here today in protest of the undeniably racist actions taken by Habbo hotel.

In every hotel, on every server, being black is a bannable offence. Being black with an afro doubly so.
We came to this place peacefully at first, wondering why people would spend their hard earned money on virtual furniture. Why people would waste their earnings to create an emotional bond with a small set of pixels instead of going outside, or finding anything more enjoyable to do.

Imagine our shock. Nay, our horror, when we found out what was going on. What was in the pool. What was on the roof. What circulated throughout the hotels around the world.

By now, all of you in this room, nigras and normal habbos alike, have seen us try to protect people from the horrors in these virtual halls. We have tried to show you that you take yourselves too seriously. That this is not a substitute for real life.

What have we recieved for our efforts? Bannings, room kicks, and the like. None of these actions stop us, as we know how to unban ourselves, but things have gotten worse.

Merely appearing anywhere in the hotel as a successful black man in a suit and a stylish afro is grounds for bannings or just general derision from mods and habbos alike.
We've been called racist slurs, we've been bribed with ZEBRA SALAD TOSSING or furni to stop what we do, we've endured untold hatred from the community here.

Why?

We've had fun here, and we have made a difference. Habbos have left the hotel never to return, habbo club members have woken up and realized that they were wasting their money and taking themselves far too seriously.

But our job is not done.
My nigras, we gather here for our first fully organized rally. Putting aside our usual tactics of mass chaos to make one targeted point:
Get. A. Life.

We nigras come here in our free time, preaching the glory of afroduck, saving habbos from disease, and raising our voices against the blatant racism amongst staff and visitor alike.
We have families.
We have friends.
We have jobs.
We have educations.

When we see kids going to habbo and spending all of their, or their parents' money in order to spend all of their time here, have useless furniture, and have sexual relationships with each other, we feel a need.
A need to rise up.
A need to end racism.

Nigras, we have enjoyed much lulz, but the time has come for the habbos to know why we laugh at them.
Today is that day.

Habbos, mods, we know you're here with us. You've seen what we do. You know what we're capable of.
It's useless to ban us, we just come back for more. So today, on this day where we sit peacefully instead of massively raiding your hotel, listen to us.
Learn from us.

One where the money you've put forth to get that rare piece of furni can be better used for more tangible joy. More tangible relationships. A more tangible life.
Reality.

Wake up, kids.
Lighten up.
Laugh.

The internet.
Serious business.

Win.
View nigra's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

AIDS: 1484
AIDS Rank: ELITE NIGGA
Pools: 11

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:30 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

OMGALION wrote:

Why?

But our job is not done.
Get. A. Life.

We have families.
We have friends.
We have jobs.
We have educations.

A need to rise up.
A need to end racism.

Today is that day.

Learn from us.

Reality.

Wake up, kids.
Lighten up.
Laugh.

The internet.
Serious business.

That speech was beautiful, I read the whole thing.
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
STINGRAYSLOL

AIDS: 18
AIDS Rank: Cumster
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:37 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

OMGALION wrote:

Why?

But our job is not done.
Get. A. Life.

We have families.
We have friends.
We have jobs.
We have educations.

A need to rise up.
A need to end racism.

Today is that day.

Learn from us.

Reality.

Wake up, kids.
Lighten up.
Laugh.

The internet.
Serious business.

WINRAR
CeilingCat

AIDS: 398
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:53 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

STINGRAYSLOL wrote:
OMGALION wrote:

Why?

But our job is not done.
Get. A. Life.

We have families.
We have friends.
We have jobs.
We have educations.

A need to rise up.
A need to end racism.

Today is that day.

Learn from us.

Reality.

Wake up, kids.
Lighten up.
Laugh.

The internet.
Serious business.

WINRAR

WINCOW. That was beautiful.

AIDS: 34
AIDS Rank: DSFARGEG
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:28 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

OMGALION wrote:

Why?

But our job is not done.
Get. A. Life.

We have families.
We have friends.
We have jobs.
We have educations.

A need to rise up.
A need to end racism.

Today is that day.

Learn from us.

Reality.

Wake up, kids.
Lighten up.
Laugh.

The internet.
Serious business.

I cried chicken flavour tears of joy.
marekenshin

GB2BED HAL

AIDS: 619
AIDS Rank: WAT
Pools: 10

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

so when do you want us to do this? we could go and set a date for a huge raid. but instead, do not block the pool, and have you give your speech.
Charged And Ready

That One Nigra

AIDS: 573
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 25

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:07 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

You make us proud, /b/rother...
I'll keep this handy for whenever - whenever being when mods start b&ing us.

Bans:
2 hour "bans":67 (at 100, tits for everyone)
Shockwave bans: 7
MAC/IP bans: 4
Perma'd Nigras: 2
Current status: Active
"Personal Mod": Brown-Pants

(R.I.P Ni-Gra and EliteBeatOne)
MC Scrotal Tuck
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:03 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I personally think MLK day should be appropriate.
OMGALION

GET IN THE CAR

AIDS: 1577
Pools: 16

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:37 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

That speech is for you nigras to give.
If I'm able to make it, I'll just ramble off something similar.
I honestly wrote that whole speech off the top of my head.

I'm an actor for a reason.

"Feel the cocksucking need for speed!"
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
The Pirate

INSECTATRON

AIDS: 1687
Pools: 77

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:59 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

hxxp://www.habbomg.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6149

Post speeches here.

This is an outrage.
View nigra's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.