This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Second Life Forum.

 
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Afro Pick
View previous pool :: View next pool  

DELETE IT?
Y
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
N
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Author Message
Sodaz

F-O-E


Joined: 24 Nov 2006
AIDS: 2110
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 163
Location: Probably riding a magical flying dick.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:58 pm    AIDS subject: Second Life Forum. Reply with quote

Whats the point of it any more? PN has there own active forums and no one posts in ours anymore seeing as no one from PC really raids any more.

Anyone else think someone should just delete it?
Y/N
_________________
http://pools.myminicity.com/
Go there and help the glorious republic of pools closed grow.
Current Population-50
Current monies-7500
We have a small community in the center and some farms. Also we're doing better then pen0sland.
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero


Joined: 12 Oct 2006
AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:58 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I say leave it.
Its not hurting anything with it there.
Besides it might just help the PN recruit more nigras, and use us as like a way to test and weed out the faggotry for them.
_________________

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.


I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM


OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI


Joined: 12 Oct 2006
AIDS: 2705
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159
Location: On the dance floor, chargin mah lazer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:13 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
I say leave it.
Its not hurting anything with it there.
Besides it might just help the PN recruit more nigras, and use us as like a way to test and weed out the faggotry for them.

It's staying mostly for those reasons. Also as a foothold for the future, depending how things go. If PC is around long enough there'll be a need for expansion to raiding other games. Habbo raids have kept going longer than once expected, so that time has not yet arrived.
_________________
Nigrapedia
Contribute lol!

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo


"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero


Joined: 12 Oct 2006
AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:54 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Afroduck wrote:
Captain Planet wrote:
I say leave it.
Its not hurting anything with it there.
Besides it might just help the PN recruit more nigras, and use us as like a way to test and weed out the faggotry for them.

It's staying mostly for those reasons. Also as a foothold for the future, depending how things go. If PC is around long enough there'll be a need for expansion to raiding other games. Habbo raids have kept going longer than once expected, so that time has not yet arrived.


I forgot about that and I completely agree with you. I hate to say it but the way things are looking, habbo raiding is starting to die off.
So keeping the second life forum, may just be a way of keeping this site going.
_________________

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.


I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM


OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Sodaz

F-O-E


Joined: 24 Nov 2006
AIDS: 2110
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 163
Location: Probably riding a magical flying dick.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:32 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

We need to find some more games with a suit and afro to raid. Habbo will die sooner or later.
_________________
http://pools.myminicity.com/
Go there and help the glorious republic of pools closed grow.
Current Population-50
Current monies-7500
We have a small community in the center and some farms. Also we're doing better then pen0sland.
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero


Joined: 12 Oct 2006
AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:43 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Sodaz wrote:
We need to find some more games with a suit and afro to raid. Habbo will die sooner or later.


IMVU

Ive been scouting there a bit. The fags on there get super pissed if you don't talk in internet 1337 speak.
_________________

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.


I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM


OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
LSF

i hate people who have a different skin


Joined: 19 Nov 2006
AIDS: 1660
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 169
Location: in your dad's ass

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:47 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
Captain Planet wrote:
I say leave it.
Its not hurting anything with it there.
Besides it might just help the PN recruit more nigras, and use us as like a way to test and weed out the faggotry for them.

It's staying mostly for those reasons. Also as a foothold for the future, depending how things go. If PC is around long enough there'll be a need for expansion to raiding other games. Habbo raids have kept going longer than once expected, so that time has not yet arrived.


I forgot about that and I completely agree with you. I hate to say it but the way things are looking, habbo raiding is starting to die off.
So keeping the second life forum, may just be a way of keeping this site going.


i barely even raid habbo anymore i just come here for the community

i mean ill be there for 7/2 but i only really raid habbo if im really bored and dont feel like anything else
_________________
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
OMGALION

GET IN THE CAR


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
AIDS: 1577
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 16
Location: Blocking ur poolz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:12 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Afroduck wrote:
Captain Planet wrote:
I say leave it.
Its not hurting anything with it there.
Besides it might just help the PN recruit more nigras, and use us as like a way to test and weed out the faggotry for them.

It's staying mostly for those reasons. Also as a foothold for the future, depending how things go. If PC is around long enough there'll be a need for expansion to raiding other games. Habbo raids have kept going longer than once expected, so that time has not yet arrived.


From what I've seen at the PN forums, they've pretty much got their foothold and don't really need much help anymore.
I agree that our forum isn't really hurting anything, but the Patriotic Nigras...our little /b/rothers...they're all grown up and kicking serious ass all on their own.
_________________
>:3

"Feel the cocksucking need for speed!"
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
red shoe paul

Dome Rocker


Joined: 01 Jan 1970
AIDS: 784
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 66
Location: Location:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:33 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

LSF wrote:


i mean ill be there for 7/2 but i only really raid habbo if im really bored and dont feel like anything else


What's on 7/2!??!!? WRONG.

Dog lol
_________________
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dr. Katz

Professional Therapist


Joined: 09 Oct 2006
AIDS: 1281
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 90
Location: In my office

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:33 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

premarital ZEBRA SALAD TOSSING wrote:
LSF wrote:


i mean ill be there for 7/2 but i only really raid habbo if im really bored and dont feel like anything else


What's on 7/2!??!!? WRONG.

Dog lol

_________________
Hello I am Dr. Katz.
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여


Joined: 01 Nov 2006
AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179
Location: Turning the entire world into an ocean of TANG

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:08 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Trotsky wrote:
premarital ZEBRA SALAD TOSSING wrote:
LSF wrote:


i mean ill be there for 7/2 but i only really raid habbo if im really bored and dont feel like anything else


What's on 7/2!??!!? WRONG.

Dog lol

_________________
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI


Joined: 12 Oct 2006
AIDS: 2705
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159
Location: On the dance floor, chargin mah lazer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:11 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

OMGALION wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
Captain Planet wrote:
I say leave it.
Its not hurting anything with it there.
Besides it might just help the PN recruit more nigras, and use us as like a way to test and weed out the faggotry for them.

It's staying mostly for those reasons. Also as a foothold for the future, depending how things go. If PC is around long enough there'll be a need for expansion to raiding other games. Habbo raids have kept going longer than once expected, so that time has not yet arrived.


From what I've seen at the PN forums, they've pretty much got their foothold and don't really need much help anymore.
I agree that our forum isn't really hurting anything, but the Patriotic Nigras...our little /b/rothers...they're all grown up and kicking serious ass all on their own.

Indeed. I've watched some of the Youtube videos, crazy shit they manage to pull off there.
_________________
Nigrapedia
Contribute lol!

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo


"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
OMGALION

GET IN THE CAR


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
AIDS: 1577
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 16
Location: Blocking ur poolz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:17 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Afroduck wrote:
OMGALION wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
Captain Planet wrote:
I say leave it.
Its not hurting anything with it there.
Besides it might just help the PN recruit more nigras, and use us as like a way to test and weed out the faggotry for them.

It's staying mostly for those reasons. Also as a foothold for the future, depending how things go. If PC is around long enough there'll be a need for expansion to raiding other games. Habbo raids have kept going longer than once expected, so that time has not yet arrived.


From what I've seen at the PN forums, they've pretty much got their foothold and don't really need much help anymore.
I agree that our forum isn't really hurting anything, but the Patriotic Nigras...our little /b/rothers...they're all grown up and kicking serious ass all on their own.

Indeed. I've watched some of the Youtube videos, crazy shit they manage to pull off there.


And more crazy shit to come, I tell you what.
_________________
>:3

"Feel the cocksucking need for speed!"
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MC Scrotal Tuck
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra


Joined: 26 Oct 2006
AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:17 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I say we don't need our forums anymore.  While we could attract new nigras to it, we could also attract faggots to it.

On a slightly related note, I wish I had the patience to keep up with the PN, but by the rate I get on there shit always ends up being outdated when I get back on.

If I decide to pick it up, I'll go for it.  Until then, I think we should wish our /b/rothers the best of luck by getting rid of our little PN forum.
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI


Joined: 12 Oct 2006
AIDS: 2705
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159
Location: On the dance floor, chargin mah lazer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:00 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
I say we don't need our forums anymore.  While we could attract new nigras to it, we could also attract faggots to it.

On a slightly related note, I wish I had the patience to keep up with the PN, but by the rate I get on there shit always ends up being outdated when I get back on.

If I decide to pick it up, I'll go for it.  Until then, I think we should wish our /b/rothers the best of luck by getting rid of our little PN forum.

Whether we have a use for it in the future or not, it isn't being used too often right now. I don't liek deleting stuff so maybe just lock/hide it until we actually have use for it.
_________________
Nigrapedia
Contribute lol!

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo


"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Afro Pick All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Monies help keep the pool closed.

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group