This banner was made by SHOOPDAWHOOP. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Habbo Club in a nutshell
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Miami
View previous pool :: View next pool  
jehson

AIDS: 85
AIDS Rank: Nigra
Pools: 6

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:02 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

NIGRA POWAH wrote:
I can see how having certain HC privileges might be cool (more dances for Nigras to express themselves because as we all know, nigras love to dance) but if we get too deep into this then Habbo wins, it's a thin line, we should tread carefully.

I'm not suggesting you go out and buy it, it's pretty ghey. But they also I remember in June sometime they had 2 months for the price of one. Can you imagine just 5 nigras raiding special VIP events? Unbelievable. Maybe we should form a Special Nigra Force fund to buy HC for 5 or so nigras so we can do this, it would take sacrafice (unless you can hack a HC). It would be epic win. The guy I have has 3 weeks of HC left, so that's one of us for free... Any /b/rothers who aren't on welfare who could spare some money? I also think the special nigra force should possibly dress different (maybe a mobster hat?). I'm just throwing things out there, I'm not saying any of this is good ideas. I also learned the guy I hacked (thru his messages and rooms) that he was high ranking habbo mob boss with followers, I need some advice whether I should try to bait his followers into the movement or not.
View nigra's profile Send private message
Taylor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:49 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

jehson wrote:
NIGRA POWAH wrote:
I can see how having certain HC privileges might be cool (more dances for Nigras to express themselves because as we all know, nigras love to dance) but if we get too deep into this then Habbo wins, it's a thin line, we should tread carefully.

I'm not suggesting you go out and buy it, it's pretty ghey. But they also I remember in June sometime they had 2 months for the price of one. Can you imagine just 5 nigras raiding special VIP events? Unbelievable. Maybe we should form a Special Nigra Force fund to buy HC for 5 or so nigras so we can do this, it would take sacrafice (unless you can hack a HC). It would be epic win. The guy I have has 3 weeks of HC left, so that's one of us for free... Any /b/rothers who aren't on welfare who could spare some money? I also think the special nigra force should possibly dress different (maybe a mobster hat?). I'm just throwing things out there, I'm not saying any of this is good ideas. I also learned the guy I hacked (thru his messages and rooms) that he was high ranking habbo mob boss with followers, I need some advice whether I should try to bait his followers into the movement or not.

no nigra is going to waste their money on habbo club, instead we should find a way to get free coins instead of giving habbo money.
jehson

AIDS: 85
AIDS Rank: Nigra
Pools: 6

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:54 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

nigra223 wrote:
jehson wrote:
NIGRA POWAH wrote:

no nigra is going to waste their money on habbo club, instead we should find a way to get free coins instead of giving habbo money.

Oh lawd. Son, I wasted my money on mo` stupid things like a fake fro irl.
View nigra's profile Send private message
Taylor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:40 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

jehson wrote:
nigra223 wrote:
jehson wrote:
NIGRA POWAH wrote:

Oh lawd. Son, I wasted my money on mo` stupid things like a fake fro irl.

thats not a stupid thing to spend your money on fros are awesome.
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Miami All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.