This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

I'm in a bind
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new Pool   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Author Message
ONX
Currently b&

Chancellor of watermelonz


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
AIDS: 682
AIDS Rank: R. Kelly
Pools: 37
Location: 404'd!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:33 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
Not Captaincarnival wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
I'm not aborting the Rei's Dead adopted sister. In fact, it was at her request that I not use protection.

Oh and, in b4 Falcon Punch.


Enjoy your retard!
But there's no inbreeding when cousins mate.



Ever been to pakistan?


I rest my case.
The reason Pakistanians have such a high rate of inbreeding is because they have been doing it with relatives for at least 100 generations.


Which is 99-100 generations too many.


This is what would happen if 4chan was powerfull enough to take over a country
we probably could take over Canada.all we'd have to do is kill The Pirate,LSF's brother and the other ten people in the Canadian army.unless of course Canada sends out their battle beavers in which case we're fucked


Those beavers are the least of our worries.
Have you ever seen how much those canadian geese can shit?
They will literally have a shit storm over us in a matter of seconds.


yes, but we have insectatron and me.  
i just have to think and you die.
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
xBLOODYxEMOxVAMPIRExTEARS

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY


Joined: 29 Oct 2006
AIDS: 3543
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 227
Location: snuggling with edward cullen

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:39 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ONX wrote:
Captain Planet wrote:
FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
Not Captaincarnival wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
I'm not aborting the Rei's Dead adopted sister. In fact, it was at her request that I not use protection.

Oh and, in b4 Falcon Punch.


Enjoy your retard!
But there's no inbreeding when cousins mate.



Ever been to pakistan?


I rest my case.
The reason Pakistanians have such a high rate of inbreeding is because they have been doing it with relatives for at least 100 generations.


Which is 99-100 generations too many.


This is what would happen if 4chan was powerfull enough to take over a country
we probably could take over Canada.all we'd have to do is kill The Pirate,LSF's brother and the other ten people in the Canadian army.unless of course Canada sends out their battle beavers in which case we're fucked


Those beavers are the least of our worries.
Have you ever seen how much those canadian geese can shit?
They will literally have a shit storm over us in a matter of seconds.


yes, but we have insectatron and me.  
i just have to think and you die.


All they need to realy do is get you and insectatron to say "candlejack" and then the fun begi
_________________
Quote:
I feel it in me... it's turning me into... a vampire...

I love the cock, please firmly place your hot throbbing cock into my rectum and slide it in and out until you ejaculate into my butthole.

FurNation FTW!!

CURRENT RULER OF THE MATORAN UNIVERSE
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
ghey4bridget

BIG TARP


Joined: 02 May 2007
AIDS: 1150
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 4
Location: Behind you!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:55 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Candlejack wrote:
ONX wrote:
Captain Planet wrote:
FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
Not Captaincarnival wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
I'm not aborting the Rei's Dead adopted sister. In fact, it was at her request that I not use protection.

Oh and, in b4 Falcon Punch.


Enjoy your retard!
But there's no inbreeding when cousins mate.



Ever been to pakistan?


I rest my case.
The reason Pakistanians have such a high rate of inbreeding is because they have been doing it with relatives for at least 100 generations.


Which is 99-100 generations too many.


This is what would happen if 4chan was powerfull enough to take over a country
we probably could take over Canada.all we'd have to do is kill The Pirate,LSF's brother and the other ten people in the Canadian army.unless of course Canada sends out their battle beavers in which case we're fucked


Those beavers are the least of our worries.
Have you ever seen how much those canadian geese can shit?
They will literally have a shit storm over us in a matter of seconds.


yes, but we have insectatron and me.  
i just have to think and you die.


All they need to realy do is get you and insectatron to say "candlejack" and then the fun begi


Wait, can candlejack kidnap himse
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Firingmehlazer

Nigra Lazer Squad


Joined: 28 Jan 2007
AIDS: 1230
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 12
Location: ????

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:55 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ghey4bridget wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ONX wrote:
Captain Planet wrote:
FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
Not Captaincarnival wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
I'm not aborting the Rei's Dead adopted sister. In fact, it was at her request that I not use protection.

Oh and, in b4 Falcon Punch.


Enjoy your retard!
But there's no inbreeding when cousins mate.



Ever been to pakistan?


I rest my case.
The reason Pakistanians have such a high rate of inbreeding is because they have been doing it with relatives for at least 100 generations.


Which is 99-100 generations too many.


This is what would happen if 4chan was powerfull enough to take over a country
we probably could take over Canada.all we'd have to do is kill The Pirate,LSF's brother and the other ten people in the Canadian army.unless of course Canada sends out their battle beavers in which case we're fucked


Those beavers are the least of our worries.
Have you ever seen how much those canadian geese can shit?
They will literally have a shit storm over us in a matter of seconds.


yes, but we have insectatron and me.  
i just have to think and you die.


All they need to realy do is get you and insectatron to say "candlejack" and then the fun begi


Wait, can candlejack kidnap himse


I know, THIS IS MADNE
_________________
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
OMGALION

GET IN THE CAR


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
AIDS: 1577
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 16
Location: Blocking ur poolz

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:01 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Firingmehlazer wrote:
ghey4bridget wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ONX wrote:
Captain Planet wrote:
FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
Not Captaincarnival wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
I'm not aborting the Rei's Dead adopted sister. In fact, it was at her request that I not use protection.

Oh and, in b4 Falcon Punch.


Enjoy your retard!
But there's no inbreeding when cousins mate.



Ever been to pakistan?


I rest my case.
The reason Pakistanians have such a high rate of inbreeding is because they have been doing it with relatives for at least 100 generations.


Which is 99-100 generations too many.


This is what would happen if 4chan was powerfull enough to take over a country
we probably could take over Canada.all we'd have to do is kill The Pirate,LSF's brother and the other ten people in the Canadian army.unless of course Canada sends out their battle beavers in which case we're fucked


Those beavers are the least of our worries.
Have you ever seen how much those canadian geese can shit?
They will literally have a shit storm over us in a matter of seconds.


yes, but we have insectatron and me.  
i just have to think and you die.


All they need to realy do is get you and insectatron to say "candlejack" and then the fun begi


Wait, can candlejack kidnap himse


I know, THIS IS MADNE


FAIL.
Candlejack can't kidnap you until you say his name.
Quoting it doesn't cou
_________________
>:3

"Feel the cocksucking need for speed!"
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
White Ranger
Warnings : 3

TIGER POWER!


Joined: 11 Jan 2007
AIDS: 1655
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 19

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:29 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

OMGALION wrote:
Firingmehlazer wrote:
ghey4bridget wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ONX wrote:
Captain Planet wrote:
FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
Not Captaincarnival wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
I'm not aborting the Rei's Dead adopted sister. In fact, it was at her request that I not use protection.

Oh and, in b4 Falcon Punch.


Enjoy your retard!
But there's no inbreeding when cousins mate.



Ever been to pakistan?


I rest my case.
The reason Pakistanians have such a high rate of inbreeding is because they have been doing it with relatives for at least 100 generations.


Which is 99-100 generations too many.


This is what would happen if 4chan was powerfull enough to take over a country
we probably could take over Canada.all we'd have to do is kill The Pirate,LSF's brother and the other ten people in the Canadian army.unless of course Canada sends out their battle beavers in which case we're fucked


Those beavers are the least of our worries.
Have you ever seen how much those canadian geese can shit?
They will literally have a shit storm over us in a matter of seconds.


yes, but we have insectatron and me.
i just have to think and you die.


All they need to realy do is get you and insectatron to say "candlejack" and then the fun begi


Wait, can candlejack kidnap himse


I know, THIS IS MADNE


FAIL.
Candlejack can't kidnap you until you say his name.
Quoting it doesn't cou


I wonder what candlejack does after he kidnaps someo
_________________
SIXTY NIGGERS
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
red shoe paul

Dome Rocker


Joined: 01 Jan 1970
AIDS: 784
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 66
Location: Location:

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:14 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

BiteMeItsFun wrote:
OMGALION wrote:
Firingmehlazer wrote:
ghey4bridget wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ONX wrote:
Captain Planet wrote:
FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
Not Captaincarnival wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
I'm not aborting the Rei's Dead adopted sister. In fact, it was at her request that I not use protection.

Oh and, in b4 Falcon Punch.


Enjoy your retard!
But there's no inbreeding when cousins mate.



Ever been to pakistan?


I rest my case.
The reason Pakistanians have such a high rate of inbreeding is because they have been doing it with relatives for at least 100 generations.


Which is 99-100 generations too many.


This is what would happen if 4chan was powerfull enough to take over a country
we probably could take over Canada.all we'd have to do is kill The Pirate,LSF's brother and the other ten people in the Canadian army.unless of course Canada sends out their battle beavers in which case we're fucked


Those beavers are the least of our worries.
Have you ever seen how much those canadian geese can shit?
They will literally have a shit storm over us in a matter of seconds.


yes, but we have insectatron and me.  
i just have to think and you die.


All they need to realy do is get you and insectatron to say "candlejack" and then the fun begi


Wait, can candlejack kidnap himse


I know, THIS IS MADNE


FAIL.
Candlejack can't kidnap you until you say his name.
Quoting it doesn't cou


I wonder what candlejack does after he kidnaps someo


He ties them up, duh.
_________________
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여


Joined: 01 Nov 2006
AIDS: 4459
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179
Location: Turning the entire world into an ocean of TANG

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:22 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Well, I had a long conversation with my uncle & aunt-in-law earlier this afternoon.
I had to inform them that I got their daughter pregnant while they were away on private matters. It went well, although they were upset that I had concieved her out of wedlock and while she is still a minor to boot. In the end they decided to let her live with me as a married partner after she turns 18 and after graduating from high-school upon her suggestion.
They left back home with my Dead adopted sister to be about half an hour ago.
I'm very relieved though that they didn't press for an abortion, thankfully my uncle is the kind of man who strongly believes in being responsible for one's actions.
_________________
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Boink
Warnings : 1




Joined: 29 Oct 2006
AIDS: 111
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 9

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:36 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ReiClone88 wrote:
Well, I had a long conversation with my uncle & aunt-in-law earlier this afternoon.
I had to inform them that I got their daughter pregnant while they were away on private matters. It went well, although they were upset that I had concieved her out of wedlock and while she is still a minor to boot. In the end they decided to let her live with me as a married partner after she turns 18 and after graduating from high-school upon her suggestion.
They left back home with my Dead adopted sister to be about half an hour ago.
I'm very relieved though that they didn't press for an abortion, thankfully my uncle is the kind of man who strongly believes in being responsible for one's actions.

HAHAHAHA YOU GOT OWNED. Do you think that bitch is going to be fun around for the rest of your life? Hell no. You've got to live with this little bit of an oopsie until the day you die.

Don't worry-I'm praying for ya to Jesus, Buddha, Allah, and Xenu for her to have a miscarriage.
_________________
IF U SEE DA MODS...WARNA /b/ROTHA
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Nikita Khrushchev




Joined: 08 Dec 2006
AIDS: 183
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 10
Location: The Kremlin, Moscow, Soviet Union

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:40 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Comrade, the average Soviet woman had 4-5 abortions in her life. Why can't you and your cousin toughen up and have a mere one?
_________________
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여


Joined: 01 Nov 2006
AIDS: 4459
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179
Location: Turning the entire world into an ocean of TANG

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:07 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Nikita Khrushchev wrote:
Comrade, the average Soviet woman had 4-5 abortions in her life. Why can't you and your cousin toughen up and have a mere one?
Because we don't want one done.
_________________
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sodaz

F-O-E


Joined: 24 Nov 2006
AIDS: 2110
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 163
Location: Probably riding a magical flying dick.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:46 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

This some bull shit.
_________________
http://pools.myminicity.com/
Go there and help the glorious republic of pools closed grow.
Current Population-50
Current monies-7500
We have a small community in the center and some farms. Also we're doing better then pen0sland.
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
SHOOPDAWHOOP

DOUBLE NIGGER


Joined: 10 Nov 2006
AIDS: 824
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 32

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:14 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

in b4 *FALCON PUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH

*
 Slowpoke


Last edited by SHOOPDAWHOOP on Sun May 27, 2007 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
ghey4bridget

BIG TARP


Joined: 02 May 2007
AIDS: 1150
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 4
Location: Behind you!

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:42 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

SHOOPDAWHOOP wrote:
in waaaay after FALCON PUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH


fix'd.
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
White Ranger
Warnings : 3

TIGER POWER!


Joined: 11 Jan 2007
AIDS: 1655
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 19

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:30 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Fine example on moral battles using birth control and abortion.
Winrar i say.
_________________
SIXTY NIGGERS
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Display AIDS from previous:   
Post new Pool   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Monies help keep the pool closed.

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group