This banner was made by redshoepaul. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

How we can make a pimped out fro-quarters on habbo for free!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Miami
View previous pool :: View next pool  
CeilingCat

AIDS: 398
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:30 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Tell them to log into habbo, get password, THEN send shock site or goggle.com for lulz.

Just put it in a different order, nigras. :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:47 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

with optix pro:

Keylog them, watch what they are doing with the computer monitor (you can see exactly what they see, and even make em do stuff), and use the function that makes IE open up a website (make it goggle.com >:3) and voila... you got passwords and they cant do shit

or, instead of sending em to goggle, disconnect their network.. if there young they wont know why its not working >:3
CeilingCat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:41 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

acne wrote:
with optix pro:

Keylog them, watch what they are doing with the computer monitor (you can see exactly what they see, and even make em do stuff), and use the function that makes IE open up a website (make it goggle.com >:3) and voila... you got passwords and they cant do shit

or, instead of sending em to goggle, disconnect their network.. if there young they wont know why its not working >:3

Can we open up their IE and type other things in their Address thing, like "INTERNETS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS" for lulz?

AIDS: 85
AIDS Rank: Nigra
Pools: 6

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:35 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

CeilingCat wrote:
acne wrote:
with optix pro:

Can we open up their IE and type other things in their Address thing, like "INTERNETS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS" for lulz?

:laffo:
View nigra's profile Send private message
Orochi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:58 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

CeilingCat wrote:
acne wrote:
with optix pro:

yes i can... i mean we
MontezumazRevenge

AIDS: 125
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:06 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I'll go buy ahundred creds next week. Then I'll make a Pools closed exclusive room. :canada:
Uber-Zeo

AIDS: 34
AIDS Rank: DSFARGEG
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:55 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MontezumazRevenge wrote:
I'll go buy ahundred creds next week. Then I'll make a Pools closed exclusive room. :canada:

Sweet :monar:
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Cabanaman

AIDS: 102
AIDS Rank: OMGWTFBBQ!?!1!!?1!!
Pools: 3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:16 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Iz dat some fail right der?
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:56 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Cabanaman wrote:

Hmm...if just spent for more furniture, possibly. We gots plenty around to make use of already if we combine resources.

I realized earlier that unfortunately, whether we "borrow" from another habbo or buy it ourselves, Sulake still makes money. Taking over accounts results in sum moar lulz and frustration for habbofags, but that habbofag is likely to just buy the stuff all over again, especially if it's mom and dad's money anyway. Buying HC or anything else uses our own money, but not likely as much as would be spent by habbofags replacing stolen furni; if a nigra has the extra money, might be more efficient to just buy sum coins for HC access and be done with it. Both methods have sum win and fail.

As long as we accomplish the mission (closing the pool, fighting racist mods and AIDS), it's really a matter of which is quickest and least wasteful for each particular nigra to spend: time or money?

I've said my part. Back to keylogging and other win.

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n

Last edited by Afroduck on Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
jehson

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:12 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Afroduck wrote:
Cabanaman wrote:

Hmm...if just spent for more furniture, possibly. We gots plenty around to make use of already if we combine resources.

I realized earlier that unfortunately, whether we "borrow" from another habbo or buy it ourselves, Sulake still makes money. Taking over accounts results in sum moar lulz and frustration for habbofags, but that habbofag is likely to just buy the stuff all over again, especially if it's mom and dad's money anyway. Buying HC or anything else uses our own money, but not likely as much as would be spent by habbofags replacing stolen furni; if a nigra has the extra money, might be more efficient to just buy sum coins for HC access and be done with it. Both methods have sum win and fail.

As long as we accomplish the mission (closing the pool, fighting racist mods and AIDS), it's really a matter of which is quickest and least wasteful for each particular nigra to spend: time or money?

The bigger fail is not doing anything to help
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:44 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

jehson wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
Cabanaman wrote:

The bigger fail is not doing anything to help

Wow. Think you hit on it perfectly. I giveth sum wincows.

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
Ishotweb?

How do I shot web, Spiderman?

AIDS: 79
AIDS Rank: Pool Closer
Pools: 4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:51 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

There's my mudkip room. I'm going to make it free rights so any of you can go in there and move stuff or whatever. I did pick up some of the random crap that was in the way. You can either search "Mudkips." or "DL" on the navigator to find the room.
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

AIDS: 1484
AIDS Rank: ELITE NIGGA
Pools: 11

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:46 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Ishotweb? wrote:

There's my mudkip room. I'm going to make it free rights so any of you can go in there and move stuff or whatever. I did pick up some of the random crap that was in the way. You can either search "Mudkips." or "DL" on the navigator to find the room.

How'd you get all of that.
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CeilingCat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:49 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

FayGottree? wrote:
Ishotweb? wrote:

My question exactly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:53 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

CeilingCat wrote:
FayGottree? wrote:
Ishotweb? wrote:

My question exactly.

Either he hax well or we have MAJOR FAIL
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Miami All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.