This banner was made by OBEY! Jesus. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Mods Trying to Prevent Raids

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo English
View previous pool :: View next pool  
NativeAfro

AIDS: 4
AIDS Rank: O hay! It's Taylor again!
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:05 pm    AIDS subject: Mods Trying to Prevent Raids Reply with quote

There have been planed raids recently by 7chan and 4chan. I went to see how it was going. But from what i saw, I believe the mods are looking at 7chan, 420chan, 4chan, and poolsclosed.com and planing ahead. Habeeb it! On an hero day, to prevent the pool from being closed, they closed the pool lol. Only true habbofags willing to pay money to get habbofag badges were aloud in. And a week later. there was another planned raid. The mods didn't close the pool but they blocked talking. about 2 hours later they aloud wispering only. The talking and shouting were later aloud. I think mods will try to ruin future raids.
View nigra's profile Send private message
Firingmehlazer

Nigra Lazer Squad

AIDS: 1230
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 12

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:13 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Fail, for example an hero day, If they knew then they would of shut it off from the start. The only reason it was closed was because there were huge numbers of nigras, Chos and Mitches; instead of blocking the door it was left open for /b/lack up which was totally lagging the place up. The MODs closed it because they couldn't use their banhammer quick enough.

Also, 4chan and 7chan don't really do alot of raids these days, true they do a few but still...The only real place the MODs could look for raid info is here which I think maybe a few MODs know about (due to habbofags saying "OMG! DA AFRO BLOCKERS HAEVA A WEBSYTE! QUIKE CLEO USE UR PENUIS 2 SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!111one111!") but I don't think they visit us regularly. MODs are just more aware of us these days.

AIDS: 37
AIDS Rank: DSFARGEG
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:27 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

God i can't believe i haven't been on that long this place is awesome.
Dr. Katz

Professional Therapist

AIDS: 1281
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 90

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:30 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

So what are they going to do? Disable Habbo Hotel logins for a day? Thats great! Shut down Habbo Hotel for the day all together? EVEN BETTER!
ItsCaturday

AIDS: 37
AIDS Rank: DSFARGEG
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:33 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Mods cant stop us if they were to then basically it would be doing our job for us.
Bangaa

Imperial Wizard

AIDS: 330
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 5

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:55 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

The last time they tried to stop us they made the public pool for HC members only. So yeah, they do do our jobs for us, but that only made us raid other places and piss off more people than we usually do.
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
69sparta69

AIDS: 1
AIDS Rank: joecoolstar
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:48 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

It's really a win-win situation for us; you can't fight anonymous, for anonymous cannot be killed. And if they decide to do it for us, well, they're owning themselves. Roflcopters.
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
burb

AIDS: 128
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 4
Location: ONE DAY YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO THE CHILDREN OF THE SKY.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:17 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Making the pool HC-exclusive was an epic fail on Habbo's part.

They make it impossible for 90% of Habbo's population to enter. They pretty much did our job for us.

Plus, once it happened the nigras just relocated. They'd have to close down every Public Room to stop us....and that wouldn't work, because we'd just go to the Guest Rooms.
SHOOPDAWHOOP

DOUBLE NIGGER

AIDS: 824
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 32

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:47 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

And now they finally do something about it (after raiding over 9000 times) by making the pool ladder passable.

Slowpoke : I fixed thuh problem guiyz we gotta make thuh laddurs passable!
Hank Hill

Strickland Propane's assistant manager

AIDS: 769
AIDS Rank: R. Kelly
Pools: 66

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:24 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Making the room HC only leads to moar nigras in other rooms, and proves we have won and Habbo fails.
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:31 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I can't beleive its taken habbo this fucking long to finally do something about us.
They had their chances before 9/11, but apparently they thought we'd quit and leave so they tried to ignore us.
But now, I guess they are just now realizing that we just can't be ignored, that we aren't just some nuisance that is going to go away, they have realized that during this slow period for major raids, that we are gaining our strength back.
The more habbo does to try and stop us, the more we win.
But this is a double edged sword. We may force them to make places HC only, but then habbofags are more likely to buy HC, meaning more money for sulake.
So in a way, we would be forcing the free users to start paying. Either that, or we drive the fags up the wall and make them piss their pants and make them never want to login in to habbo again.

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
White Ranger
Warnings : 3

TIGER POWER!

AIDS: 1655
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 19

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:00 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if that ''5 free coins'' works anymore, we could use it to get Nigras HC'd and we woulnd't be payin a shit for it, and it would piss off those faggots bigtime.
lurker103
Currently b&

AIDS: 29
AIDS Rank: Habbo Club
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:03 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

BiteMeItsFun wrote:
I wonder if that ''5 free coins'' works anymore, we could use it to get Nigras HC'd and we woulnd't be payin a shit for it, and it would piss off those faggots bigtime.

It does an ip check.
If you try it once on same ip it permenantly blocks that mac and character ever getting the coins.

Quote:
Prize wanks for your input
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:53 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

lurker103 wrote:
BiteMeItsFun wrote:

It does an ip check.
If you try it once on same ip it permenantly blocks that mac and character ever getting the coins.
Fail for not clearing cookies and using proxies.
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo English All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.