This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Question about Habbo Club and other fail
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Miami
View previous pool :: View next pool  
FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

AIDS: 1484
AIDS Rank: ELITE NIGGA
Pools: 11

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:45 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Afroduck wrote:
FayGottree? wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
FayGottree? wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
FayGottree? wrote:
Drone_Fragger wrote:
perhaps we could use this to our advantage?

Say, we say, "WANT FREE COINS?" Then if anyone says yes, we say we need Some Habbo credits, to make sure they aren't poor, or soemthign along those lines. We thn give them the hacks which makes it appear they have coins, but they don't.
net result:
us: some coins
them: minus some kinds and plus a few fake coins.

We win.

You cant simply give them a "hack" for coins.
Moar like a program, and TEACHING them how to script.

Some decent brainstorming at least. Something like that might work out if we could find such an error that would make it appear in the client there are more coins.

The issue would first be finding such a loophole we could use, likely requiring the raw script for Habbo to check out, and then how complex the process is.

There'd be no such possible error though. And it'd be really hard to break into habbo, some hackers might not even know were to start on how to get in. Only person I knew that manually shut it down before was "sonicmouse". But that was in the older days when everything was crapppy, not saying that habbo isn't crappy even today, just higher security.

Yes there sadly aren't many, if any, loopholes and errors left. I've never come across valid exploits on Google searches, just lots of phishing attempts for free coins/furniture.

I know how to google hack somewhat, what were you specifically trying to find?

Oh, just searching for "free habbo coins" and "free furni", that kind of thing. Mostly phishing setups, and "hacks" that don't actually work (I've tried the ones that don't involve handing over your stuff to someone else).

Uh maybe try googleing:
filetype: sql "habbo"
Might work?
Also filetype: exe "habbo"
Might work.
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Miami All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.