This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Question about Habbo Club and other fail
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Miami
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:41 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Wow. I caused sum drama and stuff.

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

AIDS: 1484
AIDS Rank: ELITE NIGGA
Pools: 11

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:00 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ReiClone88 wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
LET'S NOT SPEND MONEY ON HABBO CLUB OR ANYONE ELSE'S, IT INEVITABLY GOES TOWARDS THE ENEMY IF WE DO THAT.

Instead, somebody should post a link to a free Habbo coin generator & use that to use & abuse habbo club only places.

Sadly such things don't exist. Any place offering free coins is just a phishing scheme.

Yes, it does ultimately cointribute to the damn hotel, but remember many other habbos regularly pay a few hundred dollars to outfit each of their rooms and remain constantly subscribed to Habbo Club. Some may spend a couple hundred per month on all this virtual crap. Multiply that by a thousand or so pathetic kids and 40-year-old virgin pedophiles, and you can see why I don't worry about "helping" Habbo too much when a few nigras spend $5 here and there.

Plus, any financial benefit provided is probably offset by the effects of raids and blocking (which includes making some habbos leave, depriving Sulake of potential $).

FAIL.

I still say we should get a Habbo coin generator & use it on some random Nigra alts.

There's no such thing as coin generators.
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xBLOODYxEMOxVAMPIRExTEARS

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY

AIDS: 3543
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 227

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:06 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

FayGottree? wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
LET'S NOT SPEND MONEY ON HABBO CLUB OR ANYONE ELSE'S, IT INEVITABLY GOES TOWARDS THE ENEMY IF WE DO THAT.

Instead, somebody should post a link to a free Habbo coin generator & use that to use & abuse habbo club only places.

Sadly such things don't exist. Any place offering free coins is just a phishing scheme.

Yes, it does ultimately cointribute to the damn hotel, but remember many other habbos regularly pay a few hundred dollars to outfit each of their rooms and remain constantly subscribed to Habbo Club. Some may spend a couple hundred per month on all this virtual crap. Multiply that by a thousand or so pathetic kids and 40-year-old virgin pedophiles, and you can see why I don't worry about "helping" Habbo too much when a few nigras spend $5 here and there.

Plus, any financial benefit provided is probably offset by the effects of raids and blocking (which includes making some habbos leave, depriving Sulake of potential $).

FAIL.

I still say we should get a Habbo coin generator & use it on some random Nigra alts.

If there was a place in the codeing whee the mony is created or a error in the coding there could be.

It would just take some fucking 1337 skills to get though
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
OMGStingrAIDS

AIDS: 75
AIDS Rank: DESU
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:08 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Migha wrote:
FayGottree? wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:

FAIL.

If there was a place in the codeing whee the mony is created or a error in the coding there could be.

http://dontbuycoins.tripod.com/
View nigra's profile Send private message
FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:13 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Migha wrote:
FayGottree? wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:

FAIL.

Impossible to generate them, the only way you can is if you script them but you can't buy anything with them because they aren't really there, it just appears that there is.
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CeilingCat

AIDS: 398
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:11 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

FayGottree? wrote:
Migha wrote:
FayGottree? wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:

FAIL.

Impossible to generate them, the only way you can is if you script them but you can't buy anything with them because they aren't really there, it just appears that there is.

Of course, we could use that for some helpful screenshots to aid our phishing site. :D

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY

AIDS: 3543
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 227

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:12 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

FayGottree? wrote:
Migha wrote:
FayGottree? wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:

FAIL.

Thats perfect.

Because we dont need to buy the stuff from habbo itself, we could trade them with habbos who dont know theyre fake.
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:30 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Migha wrote:
FayGottree? wrote:
Migha wrote:
FayGottree? wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:

FAIL.

Thats perfect.

Because we dont need to buy the stuff from habbo itself, we could trade them with habbos who dont know theyre fake.

You can't transfer them. You would have to access the account yourself so thats basically saying "GIMME YUOR PASS LULZ." And they're only temporary anyways, until you log out. So if some habbofag gave me their password so I could do that, i'd rather just take all their stuff instead of trying to create faek coins only so that they will be gone hence you log out. So basically you wouldn't be able to give them to somebody.
Drone_Fragger

AIDS: 85
AIDS Rank: Nigra
Pools: 3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:44 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

perhaps we could use this to our advantage?

Say, we say, "WANT FREE COINS?" Then if anyone says yes, we say we need Some Habbo credits, to make sure they aren't poor, or soemthign along those lines. We thn give them the hacks which makes it appear they have coins, but they don't.
net result:
us: some coins
them: minus some kinds and plus a few fake coins.

We win.

www.toify.com - this site has AIDS.
View nigra's profile Send private message
FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:45 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Drone_Fragger wrote:

Say, we say, "WANT FREE COINS?" Then if anyone says yes, we say we need Some Habbo credits, to make sure they aren't poor, or soemthign along those lines. We thn give them the hacks which makes it appear they have coins, but they don't.
net result:

We win.

You cant simply give them a "hack" for coins.
Moar like a program, and TEACHING them how to script.
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:51 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

FayGottree? wrote:
Drone_Fragger wrote:

net result:

We win.

Some decent brainstorming at least. Something like that might work out if we could find such an error that would make it appear in the client there are more coins.

The issue would first be finding such a loophole we could use, likely requiring the raw script for Habbo to check out, and then how complex the process is.

City of Afrolulz:
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!

Nyro~n
FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:02 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Afroduck wrote:
FayGottree? wrote:
Drone_Fragger wrote:

net result:

We win.

Some decent brainstorming at least. Something like that might work out if we could find such an error that would make it appear in the client there are more coins.

The issue would first be finding such a loophole we could use, likely requiring the raw script for Habbo to check out, and then how complex the process is.

There'd be no such possible error though. And it'd be really hard to break into habbo, some hackers might not even know were to start on how to get in. Only person I knew that manually shut it down before was "sonicmouse". But that was in the older days when everything was crapppy, not saying that habbo isn't crappy even today, just higher security.
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:18 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

FayGottree? wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
FayGottree? wrote:
Drone_Fragger wrote:

net result:

We win.

There'd be no such possible error though. And it'd be really hard to break into habbo, some hackers might not even know were to start on how to get in. Only person I knew that manually shut it down before was "sonicmouse". But that was in the older days when everything was crapppy, not saying that habbo isn't crappy even today, just higher security.

Yes there sadly aren't many, if any, loopholes and errors left. I've never come across valid exploits on Google searches, just lots of phishing attempts for free coins/furniture.

City of Afrolulz:
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:

HOLY SHIT!

Nyro~n
FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:22 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Afroduck wrote:
FayGottree? wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
FayGottree? wrote:
Drone_Fragger wrote:

net result:

We win.

Yes there sadly aren't many, if any, loopholes and errors left. I've never come across valid exploits on Google searches, just lots of phishing attempts for free coins/furniture.

I know how to google hack somewhat, what were you specifically trying to find?
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:31 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

FayGottree? wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
FayGottree? wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
FayGottree? wrote:
Drone_Fragger wrote:

net result:

We win.

I know how to google hack somewhat, what were you specifically trying to find?

Oh, just searching for "free habbo coins" and "free furni", that kind of thing. Mostly phishing setups, and "hacks" that don't actually work (I've tried the ones that don't involve handing over your stuff to someone else).

City of Afrolulz:
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:

HOLY SHIT!

Nyro~n
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Miami All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.