This banner was made by redshoepaul. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Raid when fall out boys on

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo English
View previous pool :: View next pool  
DevilAsh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:59 am    AIDS subject: Raid when fall out boys on Reply with quote

Fallout boy are talking in habbo soon... Raid?
More details when they release the new times...

Last edited by DevilAsh on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Katz

Professional Therapist

AIDS: 1281
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 90

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:00 am    AIDS subject: Re: Raid when fall out boys on Reply with quote

DevilAsh wrote:
FOB are going to be talking on Habbo UK soon... Whats say we gate crash the party and nigra rise it... WE MUST TELL FOB ABOUT THE HABBO RACISM!

NEEDS MOAR INFO!
Koikirai

AIDS: 1
AIDS Rank: joecoolstar
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:35 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately Fall Out Boy can no longer visit Habbo Hotel for a live chat on Monday 29th January. This is because of their manic schedule taking its toll and Habbo have therefore postponed their 2:30pm visit and live chat.

A tired Fall Out Boy wouldn't be very chatty - Habbo have therefore re scheduled the visit.

The good news is that Fall Out Boy will be visiting Habbo Hotel for a live chat very soon at a more inclusive, late afternoon time, and the plan is to have all band members present! Perhaps they will even give you a game of Snow Storm?

We will be announcing the exact details of their rescheduled visit in the Newsie.

Info for you :3
View nigra's profile Send private message
LSF

i hate people who have a different skin

AIDS: 1660
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 169

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:23 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Koikirai wrote:
Unfortunately Fall Out Boy can no longer visit Habbo Hotel for a live chat on Monday 29th January. This is because of their manic schedule taking its toll and Habbo have therefore postponed their 2:30pm visit and live chat.

A tired Fall Out Boy wouldn't be very chatty - Habbo have therefore re scheduled the visit.

The good news is that Fall Out Boy will be visiting Habbo Hotel for a live chat very soon at a more inclusive, late afternoon time, and the plan is to have all band members present! Perhaps they will even give you a game of Snow Storm?

We will be announcing the exact details of their rescheduled visit in the Newsie.

ip check for authentity

if this is true we NEED to get the time

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:45 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Koikirai wrote:

I know, I read that. It says that they have 're scheduled' the visit. As no details have been released about the newly scheduled time, then we cant plan anything. OK?
When I find out what time they are on, I will start a new threat or something.
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo English All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.