This banner was made by redshoepaul. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

what a retard

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo English
View previous pool :: View next pool  
i hate the general
Currently b&

AIDS: 67
AIDS Rank: DESU
Pools: 4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:03 am    AIDS subject: what a retard Reply with quote

i was flooding in generalman`s room and guess what

i found out how to get rites and also if you stay in there and dont flood you see that he abuses his kids like he actually said this iam not making this up whats your asl myspace aim or something else

dude dress up as a little 2 year old have generalman1 adopt you and well you know after a while ask him for rites destroy his place

?????????

profit
View nigra's profile Send private message
Habbit

AIDS: 419
AIDS Rank: WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Pools: 27

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:24 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

my guess is that your a habbo fag spying on us.
Are you gona tell us to block c0dy now?

Quote:
they come to raid us and are part of eBaum's World  because they're 13 year old virgins with no friends.
burb

AIDS: 128
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Location: ONE DAY YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO THE CHILDREN OF THE SKY.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:58 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

This guy probably is GeneralMan1.

Obvious by the fact that his username is "I hate the general"....No true nigra sees him as such a threat, that they need to emphasize on the fact that they dislike him. Look at all his posts...he talks exactly like Generalman1.

IP NAO.
LSF

i hate people who have a different skin

AIDS: 1660
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 169

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:12 pm    AIDS subject: Re: what a retard Reply with quote

i hate the general wrote:

i found out how to get rites and also if you stay in there and dont flood you see that he abuses his kids like he actually said this iam not making this up whats your asl myspace aim or something else

dude dress up as a little 2 year old have generalman1 adopt you and well you know after a while ask him for rites destroy his place

?????????

profit

fag why do you keep coming back, all it takes is a quick click from a mod and they can see who the fuck you are

Nigra Lazer Squad

AIDS: 1230
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 12

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:54 pm    AIDS subject: Re: what a retard Reply with quote

LSF wrote:

?????????

profit

fag why do you keep coming back, all it takes is a quick click from a mod and they can see who the fuck you are

Most Possibly Generalman1 Trying to get people to come to his rooms then he can find out who we are then pathetically try to do something about it and Fail. Or Possibly This Miles fag? {I doubt it is Miles but you never know lul}
Currently b&

AIDS: 67
AIDS Rank: DESU

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:10 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ok if you dont believe me i juust ruined his room yesterday and he got really mad and was screaming get out nigger stuff like that

so what you do dressup as little baby after you do that search "A" and then go to a adoption place wait for generalman1 to come do a raid ask him for rites thats what i did try it
Firingmehlazer

Nigra Lazer Squad

AIDS: 1230
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 12

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:14 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ok if you dont believe me i juust ruined his room yesterday and he got really mad and was screaming get out nigger stuff like that

so what you do dressup as little baby after you do that search "A" and then go to a adoption place wait for generalman1 to come do a raid ask him for rites thats what i did try it

LIES MAKE BABY JESUS CRY!

To The Ovens With baby jesus! And You Possible Generalman fag
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo English All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.