This banner was made by Sodaz. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Generalman1 - Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
 
Post new Pool   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Author Message
Allah

DESTROY, DIE, ATTACK


Joined: 26 Nov 2006
AIDS: 947
AIDS Rank: lol i poast alot
Pools: 49

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:41 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

TwistedLoli wrote:
the camster wrote:
TwistedLoli wrote:
Wait a second, how are you able to view that message when it is directed to one of our, "biggest threats?"

Camster, are you Generalman1? :|


ACTUALLY PLEASE BARE WITH ME iam on his friends list and also when he does masses i get them so ya please dont ban me iam on your side and iam not with him iam just on his friends list and i hate him


You talk like him.


Agreed, also his explanation made no sense.
_________________
BOW DOWN PEASANTS
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
xBLOODYxEMOxVAMPIRExTEARS

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY


Joined: 29 Oct 2006
AIDS: 3543
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 227
Location: snuggling with edward cullen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:51 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

the camster wrote:
O LAWD how can i prove iam not generalman1 block pools more?


1: LEARN AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT OF GRAMMAR
2: LURK MOAR
3: LEARN HOW TO PROXY AND TRY START AFRESH
4: ??????
5: PROFIT!
_________________
Quote:
I feel it in me... it's turning me into... a vampire...

I love the cock, please firmly place your hot throbbing cock into my rectum and slide it in and out until you ejaculate into my butthole.

FurNation FTW!!

CURRENT RULER OF THE MATORAN UNIVERSE
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
xBLOODYxEMOxVAMPIRExTEARS

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY


Joined: 29 Oct 2006
AIDS: 3543
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 227
Location: snuggling with edward cullen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:01 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

the camster wrote:
ok


You failed step one already.

Always capital the beginning of your sentences, the beginning of speech, your I's (when referring to yourself of course), on names, and on countries.
And always always ALWAYS (I break this one a lot, but that's just me.) END YOUR SENTANCES WITH A FULL STOP

EXAMPLE

The day for Alfred was beautiful. The birds were singing. The sun was shining. Nothing could be better! "Good morning, England!" Alfred yelled as he walked along the street.
_________________
Quote:
I feel it in me... it's turning me into... a vampire...

I love the cock, please firmly place your hot throbbing cock into my rectum and slide it in and out until you ejaculate into my butthole.

FurNation FTW!!

CURRENT RULER OF THE MATORAN UNIVERSE


Last edited by xBLOODYxEMOxVAMPIRExTEARS on Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Firingmehlazer

Nigra Lazer Squad


Joined: 28 Jan 2007
AIDS: 1230
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 12
Location: ????

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:33 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Also Fag it's I am or I'm not iam. That looks like you are trying to Liam but failing badly.
_________________
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
SockDemon




Joined: 24 Jan 2007
AIDS: 3
AIDS Rank: O hay! It's Taylor again!
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:50 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Migha wrote:
the camster wrote:
ok


You failed step one already.

Always capital the beginning of your sentences, the beginning of speech, your I's (when referring to yourself of course), on names, and on countries.
And always always ALWAYS (I break this one a lot, but that's just me.) END YOUR SENTANCES WITH A FULL STOP

EXAMPLE

The day for Alfred was beautiful. The birds were singing. The sun was shining. Nothing could be better! "Good morning England!" Alfred yelled as he walked along the street.


OMG, YOU FORGOT A COMMA!!

Quote:
"Good morning, England!" Alfred yelled as he walked along the street.


:monar:
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Dr. Katz

Professional Therapist


Joined: 09 Oct 2006
AIDS: 1281
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 90
Location: In my office

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:53 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

...I have a funny feeling about you.
_________________
Hello I am Dr. Katz.
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SockDemon




Joined: 24 Jan 2007
AIDS: 3
AIDS Rank: O hay! It's Taylor again!
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:55 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

-jewish- wrote:
...I have a funny feeling about you.


In your pants?
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
xBLOODYxEMOxVAMPIRExTEARS

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY


Joined: 29 Oct 2006
AIDS: 3543
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 227
Location: snuggling with edward cullen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:57 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

SockDemon wrote:
Migha wrote:
the camster wrote:
ok


You failed step one already.

Always capital the beginning of your sentences, the beginning of speech, your I's (when referring to yourself of course), on names, and on countries.
And always always ALWAYS (I break this one a lot, but that's just me.) END YOUR SENTANCES WITH A FULL STOP

EXAMPLE

The day for Alfred was beautiful. The birds were singing. The sun was shining. Nothing could be better! "Good morning England!" Alfred yelled as he walked along the street.


OMG, YOU FORGOT A COMMA!!

Quote:
"Good morning, England!" Alfred yelled as he walked along the street.


:monar:


!!!!
_________________
Quote:
I feel it in me... it's turning me into... a vampire...

I love the cock, please firmly place your hot throbbing cock into my rectum and slide it in and out until you ejaculate into my butthole.

FurNation FTW!!

CURRENT RULER OF THE MATORAN UNIVERSE
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dr. Katz

Professional Therapist


Joined: 09 Oct 2006
AIDS: 1281
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 90
Location: In my office

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:58 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

SockDemon wrote:
-jewish- wrote:
...I have a funny feeling about you.


In your pants?



_________________
Hello I am Dr. Katz.
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dr. Katz

Professional Therapist


Joined: 09 Oct 2006
AIDS: 1281
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 90
Location: In my office

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:08 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote



I dont know who sent this to me either Ivan or 123t.s.
_________________
Hello I am Dr. Katz.
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Firingmehlazer

Nigra Lazer Squad


Joined: 28 Jan 2007
AIDS: 1230
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 12
Location: ????

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:20 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Why google? I wonder what he's got planned - probably attack of the f5...
_________________
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
MC Scrotal Tuck
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra


Joined: 26 Oct 2006
AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:30 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

NEWSFLASH: No one who operates this site really cares. It's called backup configuration, changing server settings, etc.
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
burb




Joined: 08 Nov 2006
AIDS: 128
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 4
Location: ONE DAY YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO THE CHILDREN OF THE SKY.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:42 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Damn, you should have pressed the "!" at the corner of the message box. You could have gotten his ass banhammered.
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Firingmehlazer

Nigra Lazer Squad


Joined: 28 Jan 2007
AIDS: 1230
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 12
Location: ????

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:44 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

burb wrote:
Damn, you should have pressed the "!" at the corner of the message box. You could have gotten his ass banhammered.
Good thinking /b/rother.
_________________
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Firingmehlazer

Nigra Lazer Squad


Joined: 28 Jan 2007
AIDS: 1230
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 12
Location: ????

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:13 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

....If you sent that to jewish then it means you ARE Generalman
_________________
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display AIDS from previous:   
Post new Pool   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

 
Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Monies help keep the pool closed.

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group