This banner was made by SHOOPDAWHOOP. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Generalman1 - Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Dr. Katz

Professional Therapist

AIDS: 1281
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 90

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:12 am    AIDS subject: Generalman1 - Discussion Reply with quote

All talk about Generalman1 goes here:

Current Updates:

Generalman1 has not been on since 29-01-07, his little friend known as Dr.Lamar (aka soldier.boy and -chainz-) was on yesterday, I cant believe their whole army is offline.
POOL BLOCKING NEGRO

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:18 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ok well know he isnt perma banned
BlackJesus

AIDS: 122
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:19 am    AIDS subject: Re: Generalman1 - Discussion Reply with quote

-jewish- wrote:
All talk about Generalman1 goes here:

Current Updates:

Generalman1 has not been on since 29-01-07, his little friend known as Dr.Lamar (aka soldier.boy and -chainz-) was on yesterday, I cant believe their whole army is offline.

Habeeb it, they don't even have an army, just a bunch of habbofags thinking they can some how get rid of all us afros. Anti-afro groups bring us nothing but lulz.
View nigra's profile Send private message
Dr. Katz

Professional Therapist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:20 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

POOL BLOCKING NEGRO wrote:

For someone who wants to take down the "afORS" lulz, he sure fails at making an army where he has more than 10 members. With the amount of people on habbo who hate us, I wonder why not a'lot join him.
Sodaz

F-O-E

AIDS: 2110
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 163

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:21 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ip

check

this

guy

now

Current monies-7500
We have a small community in the center and some farms. Also we're doing better then pen0sland.
Dr. Katz

Professional Therapist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:23 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Sodaz wrote:

ip

check

this

guy

now

202.184.252.5 [ 5 Posts ]

What do you think?
Sodaz

F-O-E

AIDS: 2110
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 163

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:24 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

-jewish- wrote:
Sodaz wrote:

ip

check

this

guy

now

What do you think?

Damn..could have sworn it was miles or one of the other fags. Meh oh well never hurts to be safe. :bash:
Current monies-7500
We have a small community in the center and some farms. Also we're doing better then pen0sland.
Dr. Katz

Professional Therapist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:25 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Sodaz wrote:
-jewish- wrote:
Sodaz wrote:

ip

check

this

guy

now

What do you think?

Damn..could have sworn it was miles or one of the other fags. Meh oh well never hurts to be safe. :bash:

Ok he is cleared, BACK ON TOPIC

Give me your opinion, what do you think Generalman1's next tactic is going to be to try and stop us? I think he will just change the room name, and go into public rooms and spam how we are evil, and try to draw Nigra haters into his room to recruit. Which will all fail in the end.
Hank Hill

Strickland Propane's assistant manager

AIDS: 769
AIDS Rank: R. Kelly
Pools: 66

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:34 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

-jewish- wrote:
Sodaz wrote:
-jewish- wrote:
Sodaz wrote:

ip

check

this

guy

now

What do you think?

Ok he is cleared, BACK ON TOPIC

Give me your opinion, what do you think Generalman1's next tactic is going to be to try and stop us? I think he will just change the room name, and go into public rooms and spam how we are evil, and try to draw Nigra haters into his room to recruit. Which will all fail in the end.
I believe him and his ghetto purple shirt mafia are going to go into different Habbo rooms and say "STOP AFORS JOIN R CREW" and then block the pool so we can't thinking we'll stop blocking forever.
Dr. Katz

Professional Therapist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:37 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

That is possible... I still dont fucking get why this Dr.Lamar is with this guy, does'nt he understand that him and Generalman1 are the only commited members in this "crew"? LOL Epic failure.
POOL BLOCKING NEGRO

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:43 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

hey if you think about it well all you really can do with out getting banned is report and thats habbofag so you know all they really can do with out getting banned is report us nigras all we are doing is making sure no aids is on them
Hank Hill

Strickland Propane's assistant manager

AIDS: 769
AIDS Rank: R. Kelly
Pools: 66

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:44 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Because the other habbofags in his "ghetto crew" thing only whines about the "stupid blakc giy blokin da pul evn do it dun hav aidz" when there are actually pool blockers in the room.
Maybe I made generalman quit? I got like 4 friends to join Habbo just to get into his room, and when all 5 of us came in he's like "O NO, AFORZ, RUN, MILLY IN2 TELPORTR, LAMAR IN2 TELEPORTR, HAHA MY TURN NWO U NOT FINE US"
and we did find him in like 3 minutes.
Dr. Katz

Professional Therapist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:46 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

hey if you think about it well all you really can do with out getting banned is report and thats habbofag so you know all they really can do with out getting banned is report us nigras all we are doing is making sure no aids is on them

hey, if you think about it. well, all you really can do with out getting banned is report, and thats habbofag. so, you know all they really can do with out getting banned is report us nigras, all we are doing is making sure no aids is on them

Ok I tried to make out what you just said by fixing it, but still needs more explaining. Are you saying that we should report him till he gets banhammerd?
Dr. Katz

Professional Therapist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:49 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

NigraStoleM4HBike wrote:
Because the other habbofags in his "ghetto crew" thing only whines about the "stupid blakc giy blokin da pul evn do it dun hav aidz" when there are actually pool blockers in the room.
Maybe I made generalman quit? I got like 4 friends to join Habbo just to get into his room, and when all 5 of us came in he's like "O NO, AFORZ, RUN, MILLY IN2 TELPORTR, LAMAR IN2 TELEPORTR, HAHA MY TURN NWO U NOT FINE US"
and we did find him in like 3 minutes.

I hope he quit, heh, I wonder if he makes anti-AFRO posters in his room and puts them all over his locker at school, and stitches them on his backpack.

(BTW 400 POSTS!)
POOL BLOCKING NEGRO

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:50 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

hey also if they block us they are accusing us of doing that and thats only way to keep us out so we dot have any problems this site and the memembers that aren't spies and stuff or bots i say epic win you can beat us
at all!!!!!!!!!!
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.