This banner was made by FuRrYnEkOsHiThEaD. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Mafiafags

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo English
View previous pool :: View next pool  
stack the ripper
Currently b&

AIDS: 12
AIDS Rank: Harblsexual
Pools: 3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:31 am    AIDS subject: Mafiafags Reply with quote

theres a group of habbofags going around dressing up like us and blocking the pool except they let people in if they say please. the owner i believe is !THEMAFIA! because if you search his name you can find there HQ it has no furni or nothing so at first i thought it was nothing but then i started seeing a few more of his mafia at the pool, i could tell they wernt from here cuz there names were like blocker man or block mafia, they also had there mission as blocker mafia and stuff. i just thought u should know.
View nigra's profile Send private message
burb

AIDS: 128
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 4
Location: ONE DAY YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO THE CHILDREN OF THE SKY.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:18 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

It's just some faggot trying to take also cocks for our work. He'll be gone once the mods banhammer him, causing him to become an hero.
View nigra's profile Send private message
Zeus

AIDS: 229
AIDS Rank: AfroMaster
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:25 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Boo fucking hoo. Habbfoags rarely say please anyway. It's alway the racism first.
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo English All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.