This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

whats up with us and nazi's?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Miami
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Orochi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:01 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

CeilingCat wrote:
acne wrote:
CeilingCat wrote:
Do you guys seriously not know what a mennonite is?

Here, let me give a personal definition, being someone who lives in a huge mennonite area and see's them all the time and has been to all the historical mennonite thingers:

There are essentially two types of mennonites. There are a lot more types but they can be put into these two catagories:
*Modern Mennonites
*Old-Time Mennonites
Mennonite is basically just another strand of Christianity or whatever. Modern mennonites are basically just like everyone else, except usually more religious and go to church more often, and often go to Mennonite schools.
The more famous types of Mennonites, and what everyone thinks of when they hear it, are old-time mennonites- which are basically these crackas that think it's still like, the 19th century. That's right-they live in Mennonite communities where they don't use electricity or hydro or even INTERNETS, where they travel on horses and in buggies, where they wear the old-time outfits and everything. Most of them farm, some do other old jobs like old-fashioned blacksmithing, they sell a lot of their food to non-mennonites because since it's organic lots of people like it. They also help run a lot of historical sites that they like, migrated to or whatever.

So basically what this means is if you drive out into our country roads, you can see women in bonnets and men in top hats and vests driving horses and buggies filled with jars of marmelade.

And no, I'm not kidding.

As far as I know, you can't just "become" a mennonite though. I guess you can decide to start living with that lifestyle, but mostly it's a religious thing.

And if you were an old-time Mennonite, you wouldn't have internets. So I'm really confused as to how you "became" one. :?

i dident "become" a mennonite =P i was raised as one, and i GTFO when i turned 10 >:3

Lol, that makes sense then. I was just a little confused. :P

haha yeah... sad thing is, i grew up as an "OLD MENNONITE" >_<.... and yes, i did go into town on a buggy >:3

MENNONITE RAIDS FTW
CeilingCat

AIDS: 398
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:01 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

acne wrote:
CeilingCat wrote:
acne wrote:
CeilingCat wrote:
Do you guys seriously not know what a mennonite is?

Here, let me give a personal definition, being someone who lives in a huge mennonite area and see's them all the time and has been to all the historical mennonite thingers:

There are essentially two types of mennonites. There are a lot more types but they can be put into these two catagories:
*Modern Mennonites
*Old-Time Mennonites
Mennonite is basically just another strand of Christianity or whatever. Modern mennonites are basically just like everyone else, except usually more religious and go to church more often, and often go to Mennonite schools.
The more famous types of Mennonites, and what everyone thinks of when they hear it, are old-time mennonites- which are basically these crackas that think it's still like, the 19th century. That's right-they live in Mennonite communities where they don't use electricity or hydro or even INTERNETS, where they travel on horses and in buggies, where they wear the old-time outfits and everything. Most of them farm, some do other old jobs like old-fashioned blacksmithing, they sell a lot of their food to non-mennonites because since it's organic lots of people like it. They also help run a lot of historical sites that they like, migrated to or whatever.

So basically what this means is if you drive out into our country roads, you can see women in bonnets and men in top hats and vests driving horses and buggies filled with jars of marmelade.

And no, I'm not kidding.

As far as I know, you can't just "become" a mennonite though. I guess you can decide to start living with that lifestyle, but mostly it's a religious thing.

And if you were an old-time Mennonite, you wouldn't have internets. So I'm really confused as to how you "became" one. :?

i dident "become" a mennonite =P i was raised as one, and i GTFO when i turned 10 >:3

Lol, that makes sense then. I was just a little confused. :P

haha yeah... sad thing is, i grew up as an "OLD MENNONITE" >_<.... and yes, i did go into town on a buggy >:3

MENNONITE RAIDS FTW

Lol, WIN.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:28 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

HA!, i wonder how people would react getting pwned by a mennonite =3
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Miami All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.