This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

fapfapfapfapfap

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT!
View previous pool :: View next pool  
shortcat500get

AIDS: 546
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 17

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:20 pm    AIDS subject: fapfapfapfapfap Reply with quote

This is the last christmas." I said to myself. "I'm going to make it one to remember." My other girls (twins) had both

died under mysterious circumstances last christmas, they were only twelve years old. Last time I was a little careless and

rushed things, this time it will be different. The case was still under investigation and I was the police's prime

suspect. In fact, it looked as if I was going to be going to jail very soon, probably for a long time.
"Twelve is perfect" I thought. Jessica had finally managed to masturbate herself to orgasm just 3 month ago and the twins

had managed this feat at around the same age. For years Jessica was curious about our sexual activities, but didn't seem

to really enjoy them until after she had her orgasm. For the last three months she would practicall beg me to give her

oral ZEBRA SALAD TOSSING. However, just as with the twins, Jessica has never been fucked. In fact, her hymen was still intact. I was very

careful of that fact and was very strict in telling her it was very important not to stick anything larger than her or my

finger into her pussy or she would tear it. But, now she was twelve and her thirteenth birthday was only two weeks away.

I couldn't allow her to become a teenager. Teenagers develop attitudes and start wanting to date boys. The little sluts.

So, as I said before it was finally time. I shuddered with anticipation and waited for Jessica to wake up this christmas

morning to come get her presents.
Little Jessica was so excited when she finally woke. She came running down the stairs to see what santa had left her

under the tree. "Oh!" She gasped as she saw the 3 big presents waiting for her under the tree. "Merry Christmas!" I said

to her from the couch. I was waiting for her there, naked as I usually was when at home. "Can I open my presents daddy?"

she asked. "Sure" I said. But, come here first and let me see you in your outfit. I had bought her an extremely revealing

and sexy bit of christmas lingere. It was red see-through silk with white lace. It had red straps holding up red silk

stockings and had a cute little santa cap to complete it. "You look so fucking hot", I said. "Thank you daddy" She said,

and smiled. She came and sat on my lap, putting her arms around my neck. "This is gonna be the best christmas ever" she

said, nuzzling my neck. I stroked her hair and kissed her gently on the lips, "I know." She started breathing harder and

trembling at my touch, so I moved my kisses to her neck and began fondling her breasts. "Give daddy a christmas present

before you open yours?" I asked. "It will be a present for both of us" she answered. We had a bit of "fun for about two

hours then, with me licking her pussy and asshole and her sucking my cock. The thought of us being able to come at the

same time held a certain fascination with her and her new favorite thing was for us to both hold off orgasm then get into

a sixty-nine position and come together. We did just that.
Afterward we lay naked on the floor by the tree resting for a bit. "I want to open my presents now" she said after a

while. "Go ahead, there is something very special in those boxes" She opened the first box and removed a large bundle of

ropes, a ball-gag, and a pair of handcuffs. "Whats this?" She asked. "We are going to do bondage today" I said. We had

never done bondage before, but she had been wanting to for a while. I had been saving all of the "Special" things I was

going to do to her for this day. "Oh, oh wow that should be, uh, interesting" She said eyeing the restraints nervously.
She obviously was a little nervous about it when seeing the extent of my restraints. It was obvious that once I tied her

with all this stuff there would be no way to stop me from doing whatever I wanted to her, no way to escape on her own,

hell no way to even scream with the ball-gag. Anyone would be a little nervous. I could tie her up with this stuff and she

would never get out no matter how hard she tried until I actually let her out of it. This was probably not exactly what

she had in mind, but she was going to do it. "Go on, open the other boxes." I said. She opened the second box. Inside

was a whip, a dowel rod, nipple clamps (the screw down kind that can get very, VERY tight) and some thin rope. "Those are

toys for after your tied up" I said. "Oookay..." she said dubiously. She moved on to the third box. Inside the third box

was a little box of hypodermic needles, a small sack of nails, and a thin dildo with tiny sharp little metal spikes on it.
"This is... we aren't using these are..." she started to say. "Yep" I cut her off, we are using all of them. "Its time you

learned the pleasures of pain, the pleasure of being a ZEBRA SALAD TOSSING slave" I said.
"I don't think I wanna go this far." She said. "ZEBRA SALAD TOSSING slaves don't have a choice." I replied. "This will be a christmas

for both of us to remember babe. So lets get started." We went into the garage. She kept trying to protest until I

finally told her to shut up, slaves speak only when spoken to and if she spoke again I would hit her. She shut up and I

proceeded to bind her. I tied each of her arms to the overhead rafters, then her ankles into metal rings that I had inset

into the concrete floor. Then, I set about using the toys from box #1. I whipped her. Starting with her butt, then her

back, then her small developing tits. I whipped for a half-hour, harder and harder. During this time she made little

shouts, but said nothing. I put the nipple clamps on and took out the dowel rod. I started slowly and softly, working my

way harder and harder. For the last bit I kept hitting the same spot over and over on her buttocks. She was sobbing and

begging me to stop, but I didn't. I spanked her with that dowel rod until her butt was almost completely purple and red.

It was even bleeding slightly from a few abused areas. "And now, for the next part i'm going to make sure that you KNOW

you can't get away." I brought over a small wooden table, untied her hands from overhead, then laid her over the table

tying her hands to each of the table legs. "Now tilt your head back so that your tits are facing in front of you" I said.

Then I took out the sack of nail and a hammer and laid them on the table. I took the thin rope and wrapped her small

tits tightly, causing them to poke out and swell with blood. Then I took a nail, placed the point in the middle of her

nipple and grabbed the hammer. "What are you doing?!?" She cried. "Shut up" I said and hit the nail driving it through

her nipple and into the table.
I did the same with the other nipple, then drove 12 nails through each of her tits in various spots and into the wooden

table. "There" I said. "Now even if you somehow got out of the ropes, you would never get away without this hammer" I

put the hammer back in my toolchest and closed the drawer. "Unless of course you pulled hard enough to rip the nails out

of your tits, but then you would probably have to pull you tits off of your chest to do that with all of those big nails

in them." She was panting, sweating, shaking and moaning obviously feeling the effects of the abuse to her body. Her tits

were red with purple splotches from being bound with the rope and beaten with the dowel rod. Her ass was even worse and

was all purple and puffy with small trails of blood running down her leg. I then tightened the nipple clams as far as the

strenght of my hand allowed me to turn the tightening screw. She screamed with every twist, but I didn't stop until her

nipples where almost flattened by the force of the nipple clamp. Her eyes were rolling and her mumbling was becoming

incoherent. I knew she was about to faint from the pain. "No you don't" I said. Then I threw the bucket of ice-water I

had standing by on her, then slapped her face. "Don't you dare pass out on me, you are going to experience this to the

end" I then took out the box of needles and begin putting them into her abuses tits one by one. Then, I put some in her

ass and finally more in her pussy lips. I took my time, relishing each little squeek she made as I pushed each needle

through her skin.
After about an hour of torturing her with the needles, I sat back and admired my handiwork. She was trembling from

shock and cold, her ass had now had time to develope a bruise that almost completely enveloped her buttcheeks. Her

buttocks were in fact completely inflamed and purple, no doubt if left untreated it would lead to serious infection. The

blood circulation in her tits had been cut off now and that combined with the beating I gave them caused them to look

remarkably like eggplants with red splotches. They were probably damaged enough now that they would need to be amputated,

but no matter. "Its time." I said. "I'm finally going to fuck you now, you have been waiting for so long to see what it

feels like to be fucked. Are you excited" All I got was a soft moan. "First i'm gonna fuck your pussy, then i'm going

to fuck your asshole as hard as I can. I'm gonna fuck you so hard and so long Jessica, so fuckin hard." In the past it

always seemed to excite her when I told her exactly what I was going to do before I did it. Sure enough her eyes seemed to

light up a bit and she looked at me. "ok..." she breathed. "Fuck me. Oh my god fuck me the pain... it hurts but oh god

please fuck me please, oh fuck me. It was curious, she did not seem to be enjoying any of this until this point. But now

that I was gonna fuck her she seemed so turned on that she was almost like an animal. She even started pulling back on her

tits causing the nails to bite into her flesh. All the time she kept muttering "fuck me, fuck me so hard, fuck me like a

piece of meat and dont stop, dont ever stop. She was definately in the strange throes of endorphines and extacy brought

on by pain and pleasure. She barely seemed human. It was time to start.
"No! Slow down!" she screamed. "That hurts!" I did not care, playtime and gentleness was over. She was now just my

piece of twelve year old fuckmeat. The little slut. Not even a grown man would stand a chance of breaking free from the

bonds I had tied her with. She strained hard against the bonds that tied down her arms, wrists, hands, and feet as I

thrust my dry cock (feels better with no lube) into her virgin pussy for the first time. She pulled back against the nails

and was causing them to rip deeper and deeper into the purple flesh. She was alternating between begging me to stop and

begging me to fuck her harder as she rocked and twisted and writhed. Her screams we're getting annoying, so I grabbed her

piss stained panties (she had wet them in fright) and shoved them into her mouth then taped it shut. Finally, I got my

cock into her tiny pussy and wasted no time. I immediately began fucking her as hard as I could, her muffled moans and

rolling eyes turning me on almost as much as the feeling of an extremely tight pussy around my cock. Soon, the blood from

her ripped open and raw pussy made fucking her too easy and was almost not feeling anything. I grabbed the spiked dildo.

"I'm gonna fuck your pussy with this now then I will fuck your asshole" I rammed the spike dildo inside of her. She let

out a long muffled scream and her body went completely rigid. She just screamed and screamed as I rammed the spiked didlo

into and out of her over and over. Finally, I shoved it in as far as I could, then used several left-over needles to pin

her outer pussy lips shut so that it would not come out. Since I was about to come I figured I had better fuck her ass

soon. So I removed my cock and shoved it in her ass. There was a sickening tearing sound as I shoved it in and I was

amazed by the amount of blood pouring out of her ravaged asshole.
I lost track of time then I was in such extasty, but eventually I came hard in her ravaged asshole. I looked down and

was shocked and yet pleased to see that I was standing in a pool of blood. Apparently I had torn her intestines wide open

when I fucked her ass, she had pulled so hard on her tits that they were little more than bleeding ribbons of flesh and

her torn and lacerated pussy was positively dripping blood. I walked around to the front of her and removed the ball gag.

She looked up at me weakly, then lay her head on the table. "I came... so many times daddy. Thank you, oh god it hurts but

feels... so good. I came so many times, but now i'm so tired. Will you untie me now I want to sleep. "Go ahead and sleep

baby" I said. "I'll stay right here with you. She closed her eyes and relaxed upon the table. "daddy... this... was the

best christmas ever." she said, then sighed, "I love you daddy." She let in one long breath then and let it out slowly,

but did not draw another. She had bled to death. "I love you too baby" I said. I then looked down and saw that she had

traced a message in blood with her finger on the table leg. It said:"You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air."
"OH MY GOD SHE IS RIGHT!" I said, so I whistled for a cab and when it came near the liscence plate said "fresh" and had

dice in the mirror. If anything, I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "nah, forget it, yo home to Bel Air"!
I pulled up to the house at about seven or eight, yelled to the cabbie, yo homes, smell you later. Looked at my kingdom,

and I was finally there, to sit on my throne, as the Prince of Bel Air.

AIDS: 352
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:55 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Waaaay to obvious, i didnt even bother reading it all i just scrolled down to the bottom to see the bel-air :roll:

JESUS CHRIST ITS A LION! EVERY PEOPLE GET IN A CAR.
View nigra's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Dr. Katz

Professional Therapist

AIDS: 1281
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 90

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:57 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

grey wrote:
Waaaay to obvious, i didnt even bother reading it all i just scrolled down to the bottom to see the bel-air :roll:

Now this might get too old, pretty soon it will not be funny anymore.
1. I made a thread for bel-airing, should we use it?
[color=red]A: No

2. Maybe this should be kept on the down low.
A: No. [/color]
FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

AIDS: 1484
AIDS Rank: ELITE NIGGA
Pools: 11

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:05 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I knew it was bel-air'ed but I read it anyways. Trash Bear
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Borat
Warnings : 1

Sexy Time

AIDS: 688
AIDS Rank: R. Kelly
Pools: 36

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:14 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

tl;dr

Except the bel-air piece
View nigra's profile Send private message
grey

AIDS: 352
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:41 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

A belair in a forum like this can only produce lulz if its in an already hot thread which has an already well established topic, not just a new thread created for the pure purpose to belair <_<

JESUS CHRIST ITS A LION! EVERY PEOPLE GET IN A CAR.
View nigra's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:28 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

lol, BDSM just got bel-aired! :laffo:

AIDS: 195
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 19

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:10 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Disgusting, absolutely fucking disgusting.

But the bondage-ZEBRA SALAD TOSSING loli raep was HAWT.

View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
ohnoanewuser

AIDS: 43
AIDS Rank: DSFARGEG
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:23 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I came.
shortcat500get

AIDS: 546
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 17

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:54 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

this is /b/, fags

F-O-E

AIDS: 2110
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 163

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:53 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

LOLI RAEP ITS AWWWWWWWWRIIIIGGGHHHT
Emicat

AIDS: 114
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 5

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:56 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Lulz, I'm sick of bel-airs though...

Names x-xMudkippax-x
AIDS
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.