This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

X-MAS INVASION DISCUSSION THREAD
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Numbuh15
Currently b&

AIDS: 139
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 24

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:14 pm    AIDS subject: X-MAS INVASION DISCUSSION THREAD Reply with quote

Here, we will discuss the plan for the X-mas invasion of habbo hotel. Strategies, fallback points, key targets, and the like.

My initial proposal is a gradual insurgency, building up first in the less popular public rooms, and large private rooms.

Then, moving on to the big targets, including the Teen People Terrrace, the Vertigo dance theatre, and finnaly, the Pool.

Once invaded, we shall block every entrance, exit, and pool, as well as inter-room passages (such as the pool room), and once that is accomplished, launch every single client that our machines are capable of handling. (Mine can probobly take 10 comfortably, but might be able to handle up to 25 with coinsiderable machine lag.)

Once loaded, enter every open area with a large enough space, and form swastigets and commugets, and dont forget /b/erlin walls.

Targets: (Need suggestions.)

Fallback Room: SEARCH: DL, should come up as 'mudkips'

To shoop da woop, press Z or R twice!

Last edited by Numbuh15 on Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
View nigra's profile Send private message
Anonymouse

AIDS: 195
Pools: 19

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:34 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Fallback rooms, use the good ol' Pie Salon. Should hold a good 30 or so nigras (albeit with little room to breathe).l

View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Zeus

AIDS: 229
AIDS Rank: AfroMaster
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:45 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Nigras need no breath when there is still afroduck to protect and habbofags to be protected.
SHOOPDAWHOOP

DOUBLE NIGGER

AIDS: 824
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 32

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:04 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

You know...making a temporary "HQ" actually helped us on the 9/11 raid.
We gathered a massive amount of nigras and sent them to /b/attle, I dont have a screenshot of that room however but damn I never seen so much win on that raid.
Numbuh15
Currently b&

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:34 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Thats what we aim to do.

Win, and win HARD.

Oh, and fire a few lazers.

Ishotweb?

How do I shot web, Spiderman?

AIDS: 79
AIDS Rank: Pool Closer
Pools: 4

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:36 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Faygottree? Did have a HQ room. I also have a room that we could use. Mine only holds 25 nigras, but it's furnished, etc. If you search DL on the navigator, it should be called mudkips. There's free rights in it, so you can jack around in there if anyone pleases.
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
KurtisMayfeld

AIDS: 58
AIDS Rank: FGSFDS
Pools: 4

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:24 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

The fallback point is a good plan. That way we wont have another AIDS day fiasco. UGH! that was a disaster.
FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

AIDS: 1484
AIDS Rank: ELITE NIGGA
Pools: 11

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:25 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Ishotweb? wrote:
Faygottree? Did have a HQ room. I also have a room that we could use. Mine only holds 25 nigras, but it's furnished, etc. If you search DL on the navigator, it should be called mudkips. There's free rights in it, so you can jack around in there if anyone pleases.

The massive amounts of pixles in your room makes it look like crap although.
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Numbuh15
Currently b&

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:51 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Ishotweb? wrote:

The free rights, about that... how do those work?

Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:13 pm    AIDS subject: Re: X-MAS INVASION DISCUSSION THREAD Reply with quote

Numbuh15 wrote:
Here, we will discuss the plan for the X-mas invasion of habbo hotel. Strategies, fallback points, key targets, and the like.

My initial proposal is a gradual insurgency, building up first in the less popular public rooms, and large private rooms.

Then, moving on to the big targets, including the Teen People Terrrace, the Vertigo dance theatre, and finnaly, the Pool.

Once invaded, we shall block every entrance, exit, and pool, as well as inter-room passages (such as the pool room), and once that is accomplished, launch every single client that our machines are capable of handling. (Mine can probobly take 10 comfortably, but might be able to handle up to 25 with coinsiderable machine lag.)

Once loaded, enter every open area with a large enough space, and form swastigets and commugets, and dont forget /b/erlin walls.

You do realize that everything you've said, has been done every raid.

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
Numbuh15
Currently b&

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:02 pm    AIDS subject: Re: X-MAS INVASION DISCUSSION THREAD Reply with quote

MitchsIpod wrote:
Numbuh15 wrote:

You do realize that everything you've said, has been done every raid.

Yeah, but when i run 12+ nigras i have my own lulz generator. If only i had the patience to run 17..... :badger:

Taylor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:05 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Ishotweb? wrote:

whats up with all the crap in your room.you need to remove some of it.also i hope that you scammed habbofags for it and didnt buy it.
Numbuh15
Currently b&

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:06 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

blackup102 wrote:
Ishotweb? wrote:

whats up with all the crap in your room.you need to remove some of it.also i hope that you scammed habbofags for it and didnt buy it.

he most likely did. habbofags are so gullible.

Taylor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:07 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

we should make a phishing site.
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:40 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

blackup102 wrote:
we should make a phishing site.

Seconded. (No quote trains plz!)
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.