This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

LOL HAY GUYS GUESS WHAT I HEARD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT!
View previous pool :: View next pool  
JimBoyd

AIDS: 737
AIDS Rank: R. Kelly
Pools: 15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:03 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

A city of people died in 1951 by a homicidal robot from another planet. He vaporized anyone who didn't chant the magic words. The words were, "Klaatu Barada Nickto!". Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this robot. In the middle of the night he will be in your base, killing your d00dz. Repost this and he will whistle for a cab and when it comes near, the license plate will say, "Fresh" and it'll have dice in the mirror. If anything, he will think that this cab was rare, but he'll think , "Nah, forget it! Yo holmes to Bel-Air!"

Standing above the crowd...he had a voice that was strong and loud."
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Emicat

AIDS: 114
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:44 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I c.

Names x-xMudkippax-x
AIDS
View nigra's profile Send private message
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:43 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.

*the night of not posting it... /b/ style*

Watching TV was quickly becoming the dullest thign I had done in a while. I wish I was doing what I had been doing a week ago; that was actually fun. This, however, was just shit. It was worse than browsing /b/. Regis Philbin was on my damn TV and it was pissing me off that this was the only channel I had. I figured that this wasn't going to change anytime soon, so I got up to go get me some falafel. As I was rising out of my chair, the TV flickered. I looked at it for a second, shrugged, and continued on my epic quest for falafel.

Flicker.

Now what was this? I moved back and forth to see if perhaps the capacitance of my body had flickered the TV.

Flicker.

My screen was now nothing but static, and a strange, ringing sound was eminating from it. This was entirely typical. My shit TV had finally decided to kick the bucket. I sighed and went to unplug it, when I noticed the screen had suddenly become clear again. But it was not Regis, it was a blank monochrome image of a well.

I thought it was some sort of commercial. It strangely caught my interest, so I sat back down in my chair and stared at the image of the well before me. It seemed so still, but then, I saw a hand come out of the top. Something was climbing out of the well. It raised its head, which was covered in wet, black hair. I couldn't see its face. It was at this time I was thoroughly creeped out.

It pulled itself out of the well and began shambling toward me slowly. It was a girl. She was pale looked waterlogged, like a dead thing that had fallen into a puddle. She was drawing closer. I felt sick now, and I knew it was silly to feel like this over a commercial, but my heart was pounding. All I could see was her black hair covering the entire screen. Then, I screamed. Her hand reached out of my television.

"Wha-, what are you!?" I shrieked. She pulled herself out of my set, raised her head, and gazed at me.

"Sada...ko..." she croaked. Her body fell to my floor in a sickening, wet slap. She was crawling to me now, and I was too petrified to move. I knew I should run, but I didn't. It was entirley too out of this world to do anything but watch.

The dead girl descended on me, hanging over my body with her corpselike gape. She pushed me down; her ice cold hand connected with my arm as she forced herself on top of me. I knew I was going to die. I knew she'd strangle me.

It was then I realized she was naked. Her skin was cloud white, her cold breasts were almost translucent with blueish nipples; I could slightly see her muscles through her skin. Her face was as thin and white as her young body, and her eyes were rolled back into her head, as if she didn't have pupils.

Sadako dropped herself onto me, and I felt a tremendous cold fear that I had never experienced. Water was dripping onto me as she writhed. She hissed and croaked and moaned; her breath was like a cold, still wind. She pushed her head down and sealed her lips over mine. I felt sick. Her frigid tongue caressed my teeth slowly as she seemingly ate my mouth. I felt terribly strange as I realized I was being unwillingly aroused. She was already slowly humping the lump in my pants.

"T..ake... them off..." she hissed; as she pulled her mouth from mine, cold saliva dripped onto my chest. Sadako then kissed me again, continuing to consume my face with her grip-like jaw. She was gently gnawing at the sides of my mouth and teeth.

I was so petrified that I obeyed her command. I reached down and pulled my pants down, so that my now erect peenus was available to her. This was too sick. It was horrible and so wrong. I was being raped.

She sat up on me and braced herself on the back of my chair with her hands. I looked down and saw her hovering above my peenus; she was holding it up with one thin hand as she began to descend on me. My peenus felt cold when her blue-white vulva brushed against it, but then, I felt suddenly strange. As she lowered herself onto me, as I entered her, I felt warm.

She was going down on me, but instead of dry and cold, her soft insides felt warm and slippery. I felt so different now. There was a transcendal feeling going through my head, like she was becoming one with me, or entering my mind on some higher level. I felt my heart squeeze and I then knew I would give myself to her, because I loved her. I reached out slowly and ran a finger down her emaciated stomach. It was as cold as I thought it would be. I held my hand against her and felt up and down the side of her abdomen. I traced my hand up her body and touched her pallid breast. I actually felt pleasure now. She was going up and down, and with every thrust she heaved and hissed. Her breath was heavy and deliberate. Her eyes were clenched shut. She was so beautiful.

I was feeling dizzy now. Things were beginning to spin. The white-skinned girl seated on me was going faster and faster. With each of her movements, I could feel her spongey interior grasping and caressing me with gentle but firm care. It was like a loving touch of her hand on me, only a thousand times better. I was feeling more and more heartwrenched. I put my arms around her quickly and pulled her cold body to my chest. I hugger her like this, I squeezed her tightly, I called her name and clenched my eyes. She gripped my peenus with her hot inner muscles and threw her head back; her wet black hair showered me in an aerosol of mist as she violently buckled. I felt hollow for a moment, then I exploded. I came in her. The feeling wouldn't stop. Everything was spinning now, everything was going white. I was dying. She had taken the soul out of me. When it was all gone, I was dead. :badger:

AIDS: 70
AIDS Rank: DESU
Pools: 16

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:45 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ReiClone88 wrote:
A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.

*the night of not posting it... /b/ style*

Watching TV was quickly becoming the dullest thign I had done in a while. I wish I was doing what I had been doing a week ago; that was actually fun. This, however, was just shit. It was worse than browsing /b/. Regis Philbin was on my damn TV and it was pissing me off that this was the only channel I had. I figured that this wasn't going to change anytime soon, so I got up to go get me some falafel. As I was rising out of my chair, the TV flickered. I looked at it for a second, shrugged, and continued on my epic quest for falafel.

Flicker.

Now what was this? I moved back and forth to see if perhaps the capacitance of my body had flickered the TV.

Flicker.

My screen was now nothing but static, and a strange, ringing sound was eminating from it. This was entirely typical. My shit TV had finally decided to kick the bucket. I sighed and went to unplug it, when I noticed the screen had suddenly become clear again. But it was not Regis, it was a blank monochrome image of a well.

I thought it was some sort of commercial. It strangely caught my interest, so I sat back down in my chair and stared at the image of the well before me. It seemed so still, but then, I saw a hand come out of the top. Something was climbing out of the well. It raised its head, which was covered in wet, black hair. I couldn't see its face. It was at this time I was thoroughly creeped out.

It pulled itself out of the well and began shambling toward me slowly. It was a girl. She was pale looked waterlogged, like a dead thing that had fallen into a puddle. She was drawing closer. I felt sick now, and I knew it was silly to feel like this over a commercial, but my heart was pounding. All I could see was her black hair covering the entire screen. Then, I screamed. Her hand reached out of my television.

"Wha-, what are you!?" I shrieked. She pulled herself out of my set, raised her head, and gazed at me.

"Sada...ko..." she croaked. Her body fell to my floor in a sickening, wet slap. She was crawling to me now, and I was too petrified to move. I knew I should run, but I didn't. It was entirley too out of this world to do anything but watch.

The dead girl descended on me, hanging over my body with her corpselike gape. She pushed me down; her ice cold hand connected with my arm as she forced herself on top of me. I knew I was going to die. I knew she'd strangle me.

It was then I realized she was naked. Her skin was cloud white, her cold breasts were almost translucent with blueish nipples; I could slightly see her muscles through her skin. Her face was as thin and white as her young body, and her eyes were rolled back into her head, as if she didn't have pupils.

Sadako dropped herself onto me, and I felt a tremendous cold fear that I had never experienced. Water was dripping onto me as she writhed. She hissed and croaked and moaned; her breath was like a cold, still wind. She pushed her head down and sealed her lips over mine. I felt sick. Her frigid tongue caressed my teeth slowly as she seemingly ate my mouth. I felt terribly strange as I realized I was being unwillingly aroused. She was already slowly humping the lump in my pants.

"T..ake... them off..." she hissed; as she pulled her mouth from mine, cold saliva dripped onto my chest. Sadako then kissed me again, continuing to consume my face with her grip-like jaw. She was gently gnawing at the sides of my mouth and teeth.

I was so petrified that I obeyed her command. I reached down and pulled my pants down, so that my now erect peenus was available to her. This was too sick. It was horrible and so wrong. I was being raped.

She sat up on me and braced herself on the back of my chair with her hands. I looked down and saw her hovering above my peenus; she was holding it up with one thin hand as she began to descend on me. My peenus felt cold when her blue-white vulva brushed against it, but then, I felt suddenly strange. As she lowered herself onto me, as I entered her, I felt warm.

She was going down on me, but instead of dry and cold, her soft insides felt warm and slippery. I felt so different now. There was a transcendal feeling going through my head, like she was becoming one with me, or entering my mind on some higher level. I felt my heart squeeze and I then knew I would give myself to her, because I loved her. I reached out slowly and ran a finger down her emaciated stomach. It was as cold as I thought it would be. I held my hand against her and felt up and down the side of her abdomen. I traced my hand up her body and touched her pallid breast. I actually felt pleasure now. She was going up and down, and with every thrust she heaved and hissed. Her breath was heavy and deliberate. Her eyes were clenched shut. She was so beautiful.

I was feeling dizzy now. Things were beginning to spin. The white-skinned girl seated on me was going faster and faster. With each of her movements, I could feel her spongey interior grasping and caressing me with gentle but firm care. It was like a loving touch of her hand on me, only a thousand times better. I was feeling more and more heartwrenched. I put my arms around her quickly and pulled her cold body to my chest. I hugger her like this, I squeezed her tightly, I called her name and clenched my eyes. She gripped my peenus with her hot inner muscles and threw her head back; her wet black hair showered me in an aerosol of mist as she violently buckled. I felt hollow for a moment, then I exploded. I came in her. The feeling wouldn't stop. Everything was spinning now, everything was going white. I was dying. She had taken the soul out of me. When it was all gone, I was dead. :badger:

OH LAWD I CAME AND LOL'D AT THE SAME TIME! WIN!

INSECTATRON

AIDS: 1687
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 77

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:20 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

JimBoyd wrote:
A city of people died in 1951 by a homicidal robot from another planet. He vaporized anyone who didn't chant the magic words. The words were, "Klaatu Barada Nickto!". Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this robot. In the middle of the night he will be in your base, killing your d00dz. Repost this and he will whistle for a cab and when it comes near, the license plate will say, "Fresh" and it'll have dice in the mirror. If anything, he will think that this cab was rare, but he'll think , "Nah, forget it! Yo holmes to Bel-Air!"

O LAWD, Army of Darkness is one of the best movies ever made.
View nigra's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Numbuh15
Currently b&

AIDS: 139
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 24

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:43 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

THIS TOPIC IS EPIC LULZ, END OF STORY.

To shoop da woop, press Z or R twice!
View nigra's profile Send private message
JimBoyd

AIDS: 737
AIDS Rank: R. Kelly
Pools: 15

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:48 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

The Pirate wrote:

O LAWD, Army of Darkness is one of the best movies ever made.

Yeah...especially the part when Snape killed Dumbledore with Rosebud.

Standing above the crowd...he had a voice that was strong and loud."
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DietPoop

AIDS: 7
AIDS Rank: Orochi
Pools: 4

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:59 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. also cock raep in ass
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
GeneralDodo

AIDS: 78
AIDS Rank: Pool Closer
Pools: 6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:50 pm    AIDS subject: Re: LOL HAY GUYS GUESS WHAT I HEARD Reply with quote

blackup102 wrote:
A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota nigra" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded with horsecock

AM I DOIN IT RIGHT?
boromeer3

AIDS: 31
AIDS Rank: MOD-Cleo
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:14 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

She died by him. They were next to eachother, and they died. This is clearly what he meant. That, or he's a douche who doesn't know proper grammer.

She was still alive, so... He put her in, chanted "Toma sota balcu" while jumping in and burying themselves.

She won't bother me if post it or not. I WILL NOT meet her. She WILL NOT be on my ceiling in the middle of the night. She WILL NOT suffocate me.

My kindness? Copy+paste isn't kindness. It's pissing people off. And everyone here is a Nigra. We piss people off for a purpose, because their logic of paying real money for fake money is retarded.

Cock raep= Raping a cock. Cock raep in ass= Raping a cock in an ass, which doesn't make sense, unless you need to get seriously nasty about it.
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.