This banner was made by redshoepaul. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Non-Nigra Blocker

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo English
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Anonymouse

AIDS: 195
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 19

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:20 pm    AIDS subject: Non-Nigra Blocker Reply with quote

There's some moron called '123blueboo' on the US pool deck right now, blocking the pool. She's dresses at OSAMA BIN LADEN or some other identikit whore.

Come on, she won't even do it properly. I told her to at least shout 'DESU DESU' but to no avail.

Annoying.

Oh, and some annoying fucking moron in his underwear with antlers on his head attempting to 'dance with me' or some shit. Retards.

EDIT: As expected, racism. I even had a santa hat on and everything. The blocker had been there 10 mins and AFKed. I step up to the pool and AS SOON AS I GET THERE, I'm blocked. Didn't even shout anything.
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:17 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

There are Habbo Hotel blockers other than our group.

Also, the "antlers" blocker may or may not be a "Newgrounds" raider. Newgrounds has a group of theirs that occasionally raid Habbo Hotel where their costume includes antlers.
I remember seeing a screenshot of their uniform somewhere on the Newgrounds BBS, I'll post it later after I find the pic again.

AIDS: 39
AIDS Rank: DSFARGEG
Pools: 8

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:48 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I've seen plenty of non-nigra blockers, some do it for fun others by accedent.
Although today I saw a group of 2 or 3 fake nigras dressed in thug type black clothing. they even called for "b/ackup". clearly immitating us

i hate people who have a different skin

AIDS: 1660
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 169

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:03 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ReiClone88 wrote:

Also, the "antlers" blocker may or may not be a "Newgrounds" raider. Newgrounds has a group of theirs that occasionally raid Habbo Hotel where their costume includes antlers.
I remember seeing a screenshot of their uniform somewhere on the Newgrounds BBS, I'll post it later after I find the pic again.

You'll never find it. The mods feel that habbo raids ruin newgrounds' "image"

Considering it was started to be a site for gorey and offensive flash videos that wouldn't be accepted anywhere else, they've really pussied out of the internet. Exactly the reason why I left

I don't know I don't think NG has its own raiding group, I don't see how they'd communicate, anything involving habbo raids is deleted and the posters b&

I guess they could do it via PM but that wouldn't work too well. And if they set up a seperate forum it's not really a newgrounds raiding team anymore

Although I remember seeing someone with antlers who stole afroduck when there were like 2 nigras at the pool and 750 habbos online, then he went and made sites about how he "owned" /b/

Jesus and pals.

AIDS: 1484
AIDS Rank: ELITE NIGGA
Pools: 11

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:49 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

There are always habbofags that block because they want to get attention, but they fail at blocking most of the time and make it look faggish.
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fletcher_Coone

AIDS: 51
AIDS Rank: FGSFDS
Pools: 3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:33 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

LSF wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:

You'll never find it. The mods feel that habbo raids ruin newgrounds' "image"

Considering it was started to be a site for gorey and offensive flash videos that wouldn't be accepted anywhere else, they've really pussied out of the internet. Exactly the reason why I left

I don't know I don't think NG has its own raiding group, I don't see how they'd communicate, anything involving habbo raids is deleted and the posters b&

I guess they could do it via PM but that wouldn't work too well. And if they set up a seperate forum it's not really a newgrounds raiding team anymore

Although I remember seeing someone with antlers who stole afroduck when there were like 2 nigras at the pool and 750 habbos online, then he went and made sites about how he "owned" /b/

Newgrounds, I think, posted a topic of some "amendments" saying that they wouldn't raid Habbo or EBaums.
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=618795
As you said, they pussied out of the intrawebs.
View nigra's profile Send private message
Bazoozoo

AIDS: 40
AIDS Rank: DSFARGEG
Pools: 9

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:50 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Im a newgrounder (omfgpleasedontkillme) and they dont have a raid group, they mainly got into it one time because of what the chan did. They tried to take half the also cocks as well. 4chan memes far superior

AIDS: 7
AIDS Rank: Orochi
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:32 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Could anyone tell me if there was ever a GTPlanet raid group?

Its pretty cool there, but they back off if they offend. :doubt:
DESUMAN3000

AIDS: 52
AIDS Rank: FGSFDS
Pools: 5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:34 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, Newgrounds has a raid group? Didn't know that, their mods are pretty strict and ban you for for mentioning anything about raiding other websites.
The antlers thing sounds pretty gay.

NIGRAS 4 LYFE
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ONX
Currently b&

Chancellor of watermelonz

AIDS: 682
AIDS Rank: R. Kelly
Pools: 37

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:34 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

we are the only purposeful blockers. the others are just being fucktards. we do it against racism.
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Nigga Ranger
Warnings : 2

Apostle of Afroduck

AIDS: 954
AIDS Rank: lol i poast alot
Pools: 17

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:38 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

and for lulz
View nigra's profile Send private message
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo English All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.