This banner was made by SHOOPDAWHOOP. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Another raide tonight

 
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Author Message
Pedo




Joined: 17 Aug 2009
AIDS: 3
AIDS Rank: O hay! It's Taylor again!
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:27 pm    AIDS subject: Another raide tonight Reply with quote

Another Raid. 1am est .freind me Anonsoepic. We had a little issue last time where they could walk through us. Hope that wont come up again. Lido deck 1 :D
Also, bring your ownage
cool guy  cool guy  cool guy  cool guy  cool guy  cool guy  cool guy  cool guy  Shoooop  Shoooop  Shoooop  Shoooop  Shoooop  Shoooop  Shoooop  Shoooop  Shoooop  Suicide  Suicide  Suicide  Suicide  Suicide  Suicide  Suicide  Emo  Emo  Emo  Emo  Emo  Emo  10 bux  10 bux  10 bux  10 bux  10 bux  10 bux  Bye  Bye  Bye  Bye  Bye  Bye  :laffo:  :laffo:  :laffo:  :laffo:  NWS  NWS  NWS  Ice Burn  Ice Burn  Ice Burn  Ice Burn [/sup]
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Bangaa

Imperial Wizard


Joined: 18 Dec 2006
AIDS: 330
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 5
Location: being a prick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:56 am    AIDS subject: Re: Another raide tonight Reply with quote

Pedo wrote:
little issue last time where they could walk through us.

facepalm
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Hank Hill

Strickland Propane's assistant manager


Joined: 28 Jan 2007
AIDS: 769
AIDS Rank: R. Kelly
Pools: 66
Location: SELLIN' PROPANE, I TELL YA WHAT.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:55 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

so what's up with this now
is a "raid" some fag who makes an unplanned raid, posts on a dead board saying "RAID NOW" without saying there was going to be a raid in advance, expecting nigras to come flooding in and help him?
_________________
NIGGERS
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero


Joined: 12 Oct 2006
AIDS: 4449
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:52 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Hank Hill wrote:
so what's up with this now
is a "raid" some fag who makes an unplanned raid, posts on a dead board saying "RAID NOW" without saying there was going to be a raid in advance, expecting nigras to come flooding in and help him?


yup
_________________

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.


I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM


OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI


Joined: 12 Oct 2006
AIDS: 2706
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159
Location: On the dance floor, chargin mah lazer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:38 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
Hank Hill wrote:
so what's up with this now
is a "raid" some fag who makes an unplanned raid, posts on a dead board saying "RAID NOW" without saying there was going to be a raid in advance, expecting nigras to come flooding in and help him?


yup

Welcome to /b/, mid-2006 (though we had less faggotry back then).

Yeah, it just doesn't happen like that any more. Maybe if we had moar nigras on the IRC some spontaneous things could happen. Forums don't have heavy enough traffic.
_________________
Nigrapedia
Contribute lol!

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo


"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Hank Hill

Strickland Propane's assistant manager


Joined: 28 Jan 2007
AIDS: 769
AIDS Rank: R. Kelly
Pools: 66
Location: SELLIN' PROPANE, I TELL YA WHAT.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:12 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

speaking of raids, i decided to check if anything was going on in habbo for 9/11. This shit is fucked.

"i got banned guys but im back"
"if u are part of a raid you are awesome"
"xD jewdolf that name is so funny"
"I'M A PEDOBARE"

fuck this shit
_________________
NIGGERS
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI


Joined: 12 Oct 2006
AIDS: 2706
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159
Location: On the dance floor, chargin mah lazer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:40 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Hank Hill wrote:
speaking of raids, i decided to check if anything was going on in habbo for 9/11. This shit is fucked.

"i got banned guys but im back"
"if u are part of a raid you are awesome"
"xD jewdolf that name is so funny"
"I'M A PEDOBARE"

fuck this shit

It's the usual random anon raid that pops up when we don't organize for a raid ourselves (we stopped doing 9/11 last year as the shock value was gone). Such faggotry is not uncommon when they happen. When we actually organize a raid it usually turns out with moar veteran nigras and less fail.
_________________
Nigrapedia
Contribute lol!

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo


"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 그들을 말Ȣ


Joined: 01 Nov 2006
AIDS: 4456
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179
Location: Turning the entire world into an ocean of TANG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:47 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I went on last night, could've been better.

But having an oldfart of a nigga as an avatar with a light-gray afro and beard freaked some kid out. jigglypuff
_________________
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Monies help keep the pool closed.

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group