This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Regarding Habbo Australia

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Saucy

AIDS: 7
AIDS Rank: Orochi
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:36 am    AIDS subject: Regarding Habbo Australia Reply with quote

I've been looking into Habbo Australia, and, oddly enough, I don't think the 'ool should be our main target during our raid there.  On the Australian server, the 'ool is one of the least popular rooms.  The most popular room by far is Habbowood Studio.  It's basically the Australian Theaterdome and should not take much effort to block.  You've got to see the place.  On a regular day, you can't even get on the stage because its so full of Aussies thinking they're doing something constructive by dancing in front of the microphone.  I think focusing more on that will have a larger impact than putting all our nigras on the 'ool.  We'll still block the 'ool, of course, but we'll focus more on Habbowood.
View nigra's profile Send private message
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:38 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Good thinking, most Nigras just go straight to the pool decks. There's plenty of lulz to be had in other rooms since the Habboefags don't expect to see us there.

AIDS: 7
AIDS Rank: Orochi
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:35 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ReiClone88 wrote:
Good thinking, most Nigras just go straight to the pool decks. There's plenty of lulz to be had in other rooms since the Habboefags don't expect to see us there.
Habbo Australia hasn't even seen any raids yet.  As far as my knowledge extends, no one has organized a raid against it yet.

But, regardless, Habbowood Studio is a better target.  The 'ool in Habbo Australia would be a waste of time.
TyranaRaptor22

AIDS: 17
AIDS Rank: Cumster
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:10 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I approve of this idea. I know I did some scouting around the Australian Habbo a few months back, and the 'ool wasn't that popular back then either.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

"Do you believe in God?"
"Well SOMEBODY's out to get me."
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.