This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Hi I'm new
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Miami
View previous pool :: View next pool  

what is this
i dont even
87%
 87%  [ 14 ]
wat
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

skuzz0r

Nigra Lazer Squad

AIDS: 373
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:36 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Afroduck wrote:
skuzz0r wrote:
Q think Q had holidays or something AND was just too lazy to post on here AND eventually completely abandoned these forums. Oh AND Q found /b/ much more interesting. ;)

Where's ur /b/ now? :V

But yeah, awesome to see an old nigra return. Q think you checked out before all THE drama happened.

Where's my /b/ now? True. /b/ has become shitty shit. It's not what it used to be - an elite board for the chosen ones. The shitstorm of newfags is killing me.
What drama are you talking about?
Also, I didn't expect to get so many replies, after all I haven't been anyone interesting, really.
Also, cocks.
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:01 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

skuzz0r wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
skuzz0r wrote:
Q think Q had holidays or something AND was just too lazy to post on here AND eventually completely abandoned these forums. Oh AND Q found /b/ much more interesting. ;)

Where's ur /b/ now? :V

But yeah, awesome to see an old nigra return. Q think you checked out before all THE drama happened.

What drama are you talking about?
Also, Q didn't expect to get so many replies, after all Q haven't been anyone interesting, really.
Also, cocks.

Still always nice when an old nigra shows up again.

As for the drama, here's a run-through:
~ January-April 2007: Raids, usual lulz. Orochi (now better known as 'acne') upgrades us to phpbb3 which gave us a flash bbcode. acne ends up not liking flash loops and gets emo after like 2 days and breaks the bbcode, pissing everyone off.

February special note: Possibly one of the most awesome opportunities ever presented on Habbo, the POP College for teaching online safety. Due to Sulake not thinking to do shit like locking rooms when not in use nigras spend most of the month sneaking into classes, blocking the doors or flat out taking over the podiums and teaching about mudkips and AIDS. Good times.

End of April: This part comes with illustrations: http://acne.poolsclosed.us/ :V

Basically, LoneSoviet (currently Stoop Kid) trolls acne, acne gets emo again and b&s him. Sped says don't be a dick, acne goes full-emo and deletes the entire site. Sped finds a backup, acne continues using his backdoor and deletes the second site too. Sped gives up and asks me if I want to handle things since I'd offered my help before.

In the end this turns out to be a good thing since under the original management rules and drama were starting to get heavy and drain away the fun.

Early May: red shoe paul and I spend a few days reconstructing the site and get hold of a backup from Lone. It's two months old but better than nothing.

Late May: acne decides to be a fag and kills the original Nigrapedia on editthis.info by altering the HTML so you can't log in or view anything. That was partly my fault for not thinking to disable his admin there. It's still fucked up to this day. Site admin never responded so we gave up and started over.

Talyor/123t.s. finally gets rejected after sorting out the mess of Sped letting him hang around because he donated jewgolds. He continues to return many, many times but never becomes any less of a faggot.

Mid-June: We have the first Global Mod Day for rsp's birthday. Sodaz kills the lulz halfway through by dumping most threads into one forum and deleting the rest.

Sped redirects poolsclosed.com domain to acne's new blog/site because he "doesn't want the site to turn into another chan" and considers Pool's Closed to be at the end of its life. Refuses to make any deal on turning over the domain.

Some random fag registered poolsclosed.net in the middle of all this and tries to sell it back to us. We tell him to fuck off and b& his ass. .org was already taken, so we settle on .us

July: Early on we get a visit from a botnet, presumably from acne again. Or some fag borrowed shit from him. Only lasted half a day or so. We have the most epic 7/12 raid and the site gets DoS'd temporarily by over 200 simultaneous visitors. Later in the month stupid botnet shows up again, host puts in filters and that's done.

Somewhere in June/July Nigra223 and ONX get b& for plotting with Ivan to take down Pool's Closed.  Also general faggotry and ONX was an ass about the backup shoutcast server the one time we actually needed it.

Late August: FayGotTree? stops posting. Later discovered this was due to him being dead.  Trash Bear

September: red shoe paul retires.

November: Some guys named naruto225 shows up and acts like a general fag. Provides some lulz though.

December: Bobba My Room enters the scene, claiming they are the superior trolls and will crush us, etc.

Around the same time occurs the first attempt of some faggots to "unite" the various trolling groups (FCTC, Patrioc Nigras, etc.). Obviously this failed.

Near Christmas someone of Bobba My Room, probably Ivan or Nigra223, reports the site for "obscene content". We have to move to a new host. This host sucks balls and we move again after half a day to our current host.

After that things quieted down for the most part aside from occasional
copycats and FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA returning to annoy us. Right now we're looking at diversifying since Habbo alone can't keep things going.

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:21 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

We should like make a song on an acoustic guitar like a bunch of fucking hippies or something tellling our story of lulz and chickenz

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
View nigra's profile Send private message
White Ranger
Warnings : 3

TIGER POWER!

AIDS: 1655
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 19

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:38 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Even better, if lion gets back here he could make a movie out of it.

First there was a nigra with a tuxedo, box of chicken and a dream.
skuzz0r

Nigra Lazer Squad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:11 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Um. Wow. I never suspected he'd be such a cunt. As for poolsclosed - you are disagreeing with a fact that it's dying. Well, in my opinion it is unfortunate true. This whole idea has it's origin on /b/. What /b/ has become I don't need to say. There are only few who remember the meme itself I suppose. What I am trying to say is that this idea is running out of fuel rapidly and it's just a matter of time until the site gets shut down. That's my opinion from what I see. If it's different, PROVE ME WRONG FAGGITS. The best for the end - why did FayGotTree? die? What happened to him? He commited suicide before the FBI could rush into his room and arrest him for CP? Was he killed by Nazi UFOs?*
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:47 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

skuzz0r wrote:
Um. Wow. I never suspected he'd be such a cunt. As for poolsclosed - you are disagreeing with a fact that it's dying. Well, in my opinion it is unfortunate true. This whole idea has it's origin on /b/. What /b/ has become I don't need to say. There are only few who remember the meme itself I suppose. What I am trying to say is that this idea is running out of fuel rapidly and it's just a matter of time until the site gets shut down. That's my opinion from what I see. If it's different, PROVE ME WRONG FAGGITS.

Not really disagreeing, only disagreed with Sped's idea that it was already over 2 years ago. An end is inevitable of course, as with all things and it is getting close. But I don't think it's time to quit just yet. As for /b/, we were spawned from there and took some of the better memes but otherwise Pool's Closed is its own entity now. We live and die on our own time.

Pool's Closed is no longer a massive Internet-changing phenomenon and at this point likely never will be again. It doesn't mean we can't still find lulz and places to troll. Not to mention it's nice to have a non-faggy place to visit and fuck around. When it reaches the point that even the last few nigras are ready to move on, that will be the end and we'll probably just lock the forums.

The spirit will never die. Several nigras including myself are involved with Nerdfit as well now, so some activity may continue with them. I gave up trying to predict the exact future of things. :V

skuzz0r wrote:
The best for the end - why did FayGotTree? die? What happened to him? He commited suicide before The FBI could rush into his room and arrest him for CP? Was he killed by Nazi UFOs?*

He got eaten by a car.

City of Afrolulz:
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!

Nyro~n

Last edited by Afroduck on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
PraiseKEK

Lulz Overwatch Administration

AIDS: 3636
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 357

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:24 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Afroduck wrote:
skuzz0r wrote:
Um. Wow. I never suspected he'd be such a cunt. As for poolsclosed - you are disagreeing with a fact that it's dying. Well, in my opinion it is unfortunate true. This whole idea has it's origin on /b/. What /b/ has become I don't need to say. There are only few who remember the meme itself I suppose. What I am trying to say is that this idea is running out of fuel rapidly and it's just a matter of time until the site gets shut down. That's my opinion from what I see. If it's different, PROVE ME WRONG FAGGITS.

Not really disagreeing, only disagreed with Sped's idea that it was already over 2 years ago. An end is inevitable of course, as with all things and it is getting close. But I don't think it's time to quit just yet. As for /b/, we were spawned from there and took some of the better memes but otherwise Pool's Closed is its own entity now. We live and die on our own time.

Pool's Closed is no longer a massive Internet-changing phenomenon and at this point likely never will be again. It doesn't mean we can't still find lulz and places to troll. Not to mention it's nice to have a non-faggy place to visit and fuck around. When it reaches the point that even the last few nigras are ready to move on, that will be the end and we'll probably just lock the forums.

The spirit will never die. Several nigras including myself are involved with Nerdfit as well now, so some activity may continue with them. I gave up trying to predict the exact future of things. :V

skuzz0r wrote:
The best for the end - why did FayGotTree? die? What happened to him? He commited suicide before The FBI could rush into his room and arrest him for CP? Was he killed by Nazi UFOs?*

He got eaten by a car.

srsly.  Car wreck in europe.  That dude was fucking rich.

CLICK EIRI YUKI TO ENHANCE THE GREAT CITYSTATE OF PEN0SLAND
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/ind
ALSO, INDUSTRY.
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/tra
AND TRANSPORTATION
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/sec
AND SECURITY

ADMIN WARFARE 101
NotCaptainCarnival

GaiaFag

AIDS: 1673
Pools: 28

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:42 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Stoop Kid wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
He got eaten by a car.

srsly.

ಠ_ಠ
Joey Bishop
Warnings : 12

AIDS: 810
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 86

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:34 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

NotCaptainCarnival wrote:
Stoop Kid wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
He got eaten by a car.

srsly.

TIGER POWER!

AIDS: 1655
Pools: 19

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:12 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Pirate is a canadafag far as I know.
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:22 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

White Ranger wrote:
Pirate is a canadafag far as I know.

So was FayGotTree?, he was just traveling I think.

City of Afrolulz:
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:

HOLY SHIT!

Nyro~n
skuzz0r

Nigra Lazer Squad

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:54 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Well. Sorry to hear that. He was one of the few people I kept talking to, despite of the fact I stopped posting here.
Joran van der Sloot

AIDS: 1060
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 42

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:00 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

WHY THE FUCK DO I NOT KNOW ANY OF THESE PEOPLE?! FUCK YOU FOR NOT BRIEFING ME ON THIS, DUCK!
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:57 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Joran van der Sloot wrote:
WHY THE FUCK DO I NOT KNOW ANY OF THESE PEOPLE?! FUCK YOU FOR NOT BRIEFING ME ON THIS, DUCK!

LURK MOAR

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Miami All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.