This banner was made by r3db33fg1na. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

NIGGERS

 
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT!
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Author Message
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI


Joined: 12 Oct 2006
AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159
Location: On the dance floor, chargin mah lazer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:52 am    AIDS subject: NIGGERS Reply with quote

NIGGERS.NIGGA STOLE MY TEXT
_________________
Nigrapedia
Contribute lol!

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo


"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero


Joined: 12 Oct 2006
AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:07 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I want to call into work tomorrow and say I have the Swine flu.

And watch the fun begin as an entire town puts themselves into immediate quaruntine for a false call.
_________________

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.


I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM


OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
White Ranger
Warnings : 3

TIGER POWER!


Joined: 11 Jan 2007
AIDS: 1655
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 19

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:15 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
I want to call into work tomorrow and say I have the Swine flu.

And watch the fun begin as an entire town puts themselves into immediate quaruntine for a false call.


Even in here, swine flu already popped his ugly head.

Thus, we folks in medicine have fabulous circle jerks which proteins we should use, in order to make a proper vaccine. Even though we got already one that works.

Shit is so overrated.
_________________
SIXTY NIGGERS
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero


Joined: 12 Oct 2006
AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:37 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Dude, we should all go start coughing and claim we have swine flu.

Then when the local media show up to interview us, we tell them The city is closed due to pig ZEBRA SALAD TOSSING, or some shit
_________________

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.


I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM


OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
NotCaptainCarnival
Warnings : 3

GaiaFag


Joined: 21 May 2007
AIDS: 1673
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 28
Location: In the kitchen, like I should be.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:15 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
Dude, we should all go start coughing and claim we have swine flu.

Then when the local media show up to interview us, we tell them The city is closed due to pig ZEBRA SALAD TOSSING, or some shit


Shit would be so cash.
_________________


ಠ_ಠ
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail
White Ranger
Warnings : 3

TIGER POWER!


Joined: 11 Jan 2007
AIDS: 1655
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 19

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:08 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
Dude, we should all go start coughing and claim we have swine flu.

Then when the local media show up to interview us, we tell them The city is closed due to pig ZEBRA SALAD TOSSING, or some shit


True that, but it's possible to get lawsuits up the ass. Which is very god damn likely.

But then again, since you missed the ''POOLS CLOSED DUE TO HURRICANE'', way back when it's a way to redeem oneself.
_________________
SIXTY NIGGERS
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero


Joined: 12 Oct 2006
AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:22 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I dont know about you guys, but they won't do it in my area.
We've had so many fucking wetbacks come up saying htey have it, and turns out they don't. They've closed all the schools in my area, and haven't even had a confirmed case yet.

I still think this it the government trolling us.
_________________

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.


I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM


OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Joran van der Sloot




Joined: 12 Jun 2007
AIDS: 1060
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 42
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:11 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I went to Spain by bus 10 days ago, went back today/yesterday.

I hacked all the way through the first leg of the bus. Then after about 30 minutes of whispering to eachother, some nigger family goes apeshit and demands I get thrown off the bus because I am a big risk for everyone.

I coughed in the face of the grandmother of the family, and then I had to get the fuck to the lower part of the (2 story) bus because her son was attempting to beat my face in.

Long story short, I got moved to the opposite end of the bus, one story below and lol'd
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
White Ranger
Warnings : 3

TIGER POWER!


Joined: 11 Jan 2007
AIDS: 1655
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 19

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:03 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Joran van der Sloot wrote:
I went to Spain by bus 10 days ago, went back today/yesterday.

I hacked all the way through the first leg of the bus. Then after about 30 minutes of whispering to eachother, some nigger family goes apeshit and demands I get thrown off the bus because I am a big risk for everyone.

I coughed in the face of the grandmother of the family, and then I had to get the fuck to the lower part of the (2 story) bus because her son was attempting to beat my face in.

Long story short, I got moved to the opposite end of the bus, one story below and lol'd



What's the matter? Can't beat a nigger?
_________________
SIXTY NIGGERS
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Joran van der Sloot




Joined: 12 Jun 2007
AIDS: 1060
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 42
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:13 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

White Ranger wrote:
Joran van der Sloot wrote:
I went to Spain by bus 10 days ago, went back today/yesterday.

I hacked all the way through the first leg of the bus. Then after about 30 minutes of whispering to eachother, some nigger family goes apeshit and demands I get thrown off the bus because I am a big risk for everyone.

I coughed in the face of the grandmother of the family, and then I had to get the fuck to the lower part of the (2 story) bus because her son was attempting to beat my face in.

Long story short, I got moved to the opposite end of the bus, one story below and lol'd



What's the matter? Can't beat a nigger?


Family of niggers. 30 of them, I shit you not.
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero


Joined: 12 Oct 2006
AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:11 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Joran van der Sloot wrote:
White Ranger wrote:
Joran van der Sloot wrote:
I went to Spain by bus 10 days ago, went back today/yesterday.

I hacked all the way through the first leg of the bus. Then after about 30 minutes of whispering to eachother, some nigger family goes apeshit and demands I get thrown off the bus because I am a big risk for everyone.

I coughed in the face of the grandmother of the family, and then I had to get the fuck to the lower part of the (2 story) bus because her son was attempting to beat my face in.

Long story short, I got moved to the opposite end of the bus, one story below and lol'd



What's the matter? Can't beat a nigger?


Family of niggers. 30 of them, I shit you not.


Should have told that nigger to go and sit at the back of the bus like all the other colored folks.
_________________

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.


I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM


OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Joran van der Sloot




Joined: 12 Jun 2007
AIDS: 1060
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 42
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:05 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
Joran van der Sloot wrote:
White Ranger wrote:
Joran van der Sloot wrote:
I went to Spain by bus 10 days ago, went back today/yesterday.

I hacked all the way through the first leg of the bus. Then after about 30 minutes of whispering to eachother, some nigger family goes apeshit and demands I get thrown off the bus because I am a big risk for everyone.

I coughed in the face of the grandmother of the family, and then I had to get the fuck to the lower part of the (2 story) bus because her son was attempting to beat my face in.

Long story short, I got moved to the opposite end of the bus, one story below and lol'd



What's the matter? Can't beat a nigger?


Family of niggers. 30 of them, I shit you not.


Should have told that nigger to go and sit at the back of the bus like all the other colored folks.


But they were already at the back of the bus.These are trained Niggers.
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Monies help keep the pool closed.

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group