This banner was made by FuRrYnEkOsHiThEaD. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Quiverfull - Fresh milk from old lulz?

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT!
View previous pool :: View next pool  
knewpoht
Warnings : 1

AIDS: 6
AIDS Rank: Orochi
Pools: 3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:18 pm    AIDS subject: Quiverfull - Fresh milk from old lulz? Reply with quote

I was reading the ED article on Quiverfull.  I checked out the quiverfull website and their associated forum.  After throwing up a little in my mouth over turning vaginas into nonstop baby factories, I had an insight on a possible way to bring out some really good lulz.

As you know with Scientology, it was suggested to try and fsck with their tax exempt status.  It got me thinking about using the legal angle, whether it has validity or not (they would probably be too stupid to notice the difference), to generate some lulz.

The short version of the premise is as follows:  Since it's religious beliefs that dictate having so many children, they should be denied secular benefits (such as welfare or food stamps) due to separation of church and state.

To help flesh out the idea, create a fake attorney website and tout this challenge in their "current projects" section or something like that.  Write up a fake docket in PDF as if it were submitted to the court, and any other items that would be useful to make this notion seem as real as possible.  Since their forum also has a "God Hates Fags" section, proudly show the meatspin vid when they click on the "contact us" part of the website.

Given what I've seen on the forums they have associated with their website, if they were to "find out" about this "legal challenge" they would go apeshit.  An added benefit is that the Quiverfull movement isn't the only religious sect in america that uses religion as justification to turn women into baby factories, so the potential for collateral lulz damage is there.

Any feedback on this idea or how to more effectively pull it off would be appreciated.
View nigra's profile Send private message
OBEY! Jesus

AIDS: 257
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 9

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:33 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I can't really see too many people these days getting together the motivation to participate in something like this... Chanology's considerable failure has gone a long way in shaping public opinion of the mass trolling of well-established IRL organizations.  Still, I've got to admit, the cause is certainly lulzy enough... fundies take things much more seriously than Scientologists (and that's saying something, as Scientologists are known to take things rather seriously) and where a lot of trolls really don't care about Scientology, hardly any red-blooded American can argue in favor of inbred trash-families leeching our tax dollars.

TITS OR GTFO
knewpoht
Warnings : 1

AIDS: 6
AIDS Rank: Orochi
Pools: 3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:05 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I see your point about a mass troll due to the Chanology failure, but I dont know if what I'm talking about is something as elaborate as what Chanology was attempting.

Think more along the lines of GNAA or landoverbaptist.  Create a fake website with some catchy name (notonmydime.com or stopquiverfull.com or what have you) where they talk about how they are going to put a stop to religious organizations taking advantage of secular social benefits.  Then create a bunch of fake stories/articles/court filings about how they are doing their part to stop religious nuts from leeching off of social programs.  After it's reasonably developed, let quiverfull and other similar places "find out" about the site and let the lulz come in as they "OH LAWDZ WE MUST FIGHT THIS SATAN!1!!one!1! BAAAAWWWWWW" about it on their own forums.

To keep the realism, perhaps putting meatspin on the page isn't a good idea.

Anyway, something along these lines wouldn't require a ton of effort- maybe 5 or 6 people to help write some content- but the lulz payoff might be good.  I could do it myself, but it would take far longer to get enough content up to make the site seem "real".
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.