This banner was made by SHOOPDAWHOOP. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Yay #4chan

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT!
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:58 am    AIDS subject: Yay #4chan Reply with quote

<Mjau^> fapfapfapfapfapfapfap

<Mjau^> sup faggots
<Afroduck> fgt
<Afroduck> NIGGER
<bolmedias14> fat nigger
* galas (hellgren@Rizon-1C410C9.bham.res.rr.com) has left #4chan
* vanweelden (wanschek@Rizon-C624DB3.telia.com) has joined #4chan
<Afroduck> DOUBLE NIGGER
<bolmedias14> DOUBLE FAT NIGGER
<ImSad> whoa-shit's gettin' intense in here.
* Razgriz (~A.C.E@ghostof.razgriz) has joined #4chan
<Razgriz> WERE ALL GONNA DIE
<Razgriz> THE DEPRESSION IS HERE THOSE FUCKING JEWS!
<Mjau^> from your face
<Mjau^> fuck off
<Afroduck> DOUBLE FAT NIGGER DONGFUCK
<bolmedias14> http://youtube.com/watch?v=1WsGU-97SVYr
* Seesaw has quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
<Mjau^> fail
<bolmedias14> TRIPLE NIGGER
<Mjau^> stfu newfag don't spam my chat will bullshit
<bolmedias14> it's not your chat
<Afroduck> NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
<Afroduck> MAGIC NEGRO
<Mjau^> where's that alternative when you need him
* Bensawsome has quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
<bolmedias14> quad nigger
* AFGNCAAP sets mode +m #4chan
<Afroduck> ...
* #4chan :Cannot send to channel

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Joey Bishop
Warnings : 12

AIDS: 810
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 86

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:19 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

This thread is now a text dump.

If you ever need a HUEG TEXT WALL of boring inane drivel, this is it.

"My Story :)"
June O1 "Canada?What are you talking about mom?"asked Cassidy, " I said your going to Canada this summer" repated Mrs.Ramon "but why? I didn't agree to this at all!" cried Cassidy "you don't decide anything your my daughter and until you leave my house you don't get a say in anything until I say you can!" Mrs.Ramon said agrily "but mom, Canada is lame!" protested Cassidy well, that really wasn't a proper protest, but Cassidy was mad she didn't have the time to think of a witty come-back. " Your going to Canada this summer that's final!" cried Mrs.Ramon, Cassidy went upstairs to her room agrily this is so not fair! She always does this to me she thought. Cassidy took out her blackberry and texted the bad news to her friends. Cassidy says: You There Alyssa? Alyssa says: Yeah Wuts Up? Cassidy says: I'm Going To Canada For The Summer= Alyssa says: That Stinks OMG We Had Great Plans! Cassidy says: Yeah I Better Texted The Bad News To Everyone Else PS. Come to my house for a sleep over Alyssa says: K bye Somehow Cassidy felt Alyssa really didn't care if she was leaving or not. New text message! from: Cassidy * subject: I'm leaving Amanda guess what? I'm leaving this summer to Canada= It's Stinks Soo Bad! I'm going to miss you come over to my house for a sleep over! New text message! from:Cassidy * subject: Re-I'm leaving Miranda!! Omg Im Leaving This summer to Canada lame right? anyways come over to my House for a sleep over! "Miranda, pass the popcorn!" called Amanda "guys! Listen up i'm really sad that i' m leaving for the summer we had the best plans ever! But anyways you guys better just have fun without me" annoucced Cassidy, " hey who knows maybe Canada will be fun" Alyssa said Cassidy shot her look as if to say "your joking right?" "Well I have big news! My cousin Tina is gonna live here!" cried Alyssa ingoring Cassidy's look. "Really that's great!" said Amanda happily "Cool" Said Miranda calmy Who cares about Alyssa's dumb cousin! I care about myself! thought Cassidy, why aren't they crying or wishing I would stay with them? "Guys! I'm so gonna miss you!" cried Cassidy giving them a hint what to do next "She's a so cool your going to love her!" Alyssa continued ingoring what Cassidy said. "Um..well, im going to get some popcorn" Cassidy said rushing out of her room so her friends wouldn't her crying she didn't want them thinking she was soft or somthing. "What's up with Cassidy?" asked Amanda, "I don't know she's acting kind of weird now" replied Miranda Alyssa ingored their questions and took out her phone she texted something to Cassidy Alyssa says: What's wrong? Little miss spoiled don't wanna go to canada? Cassidy says: What's your promblem? N Alyssa says: My promblem is you! Your lucky to go to another contry okai! So just shut up about how canada stinks IT'S A GREAT CONTRY! Cassidy says: Thanks Alyssa You always know what to say even if it's kinda mean lol J Alyssa says: C True Beyond beleive lol come quick! Pillow Fight!!. Cassidy actually smiled that day June 02 "Do you see her?" asked Samantha, "No..where is she anyway?Her plane was suppose arrive an hour ago" replied Coleen, "I think i'd know that Coleen!" cried Samantha great she thought I'm going to be stuck with a bratty little rich girl, while Coleen goes to florida! Not fair... "there she is!" called out Coleen, as usual Cassidy looked amazing, stunning smile, silky smooth straight hair, perfect gold jacked, tight black skinny jeans, and strawberry tinted lipgloss, but she wasn't about to let her know that. " Hey Samantha. Hi Coleen." said Cassidy quickly then checking her phone for messages, sadly no luck " wow so that's how americas greet family how sad. Anyways let's go this airport is as lame as your outfit." said Samantha rudly letting her bratty cousin know she wasn't welcomed. " Samantha!" cried Coleen, "Sorry she really doesn't mean that right, Samantha" added Coleen " Sure whatever" she muttered "Sa-MAN-tha listen up if you want this summer to go smoothly I suggest you be nice unless you want me to..." started Cassidy, " Do what? "borrow" my friends? Dye my hair blue? Puh-lease!" Cried Samantha. Samantha took out her Blackberry Pearl
Warnings : 3

TIGER POWER!

AIDS: 1655
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 19

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:09 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Wait what.

Did I just see a refrence to Zork: Grand Inquisitor?
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.