This banner was made by SHOOPDAWHOOP. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Scamming?

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Lol Documentationz
View previous pool :: View next pool  
SoupIsMoney

AIDS: 23
AIDS Rank: Hal Turner
Pools: 8

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:25 am    AIDS subject: Scamming? Reply with quote

Here's how it all happened.

I was blocking in front of Wobble Squabble, and people were saying move move move and such. I decided to let them go into the pool with a fee of 6  cumulative respects, from anyone who bothered to give them to me.

I ended up getting 5 respects and a million more friend requests and even more lolis yelling at me to move my "ni66er a.   s .s." Some guy, who was not a raider, came into the room and started flooding it with requests for MSN accounts and redirects to meet69 and hotprofiles and more cOoKiEs sites.

I held my position in front of the entrance to wobble and put up with lots of crap. There were people yelling and flooding, this guy spamming, and my politely stated requests for an entry fee of 1 respect. All they had to do was click on me and click "Give Respect." One person out there, I forgot who, simply didn't.

I politely asked her for a simple respect, and she bitterly replied with "F.U    .C.K You G3nome GTFO I'M REPORTING YOU. HOW DO I REPORT?" I replied with, please, just click me and click Give Respect. I even let one person into the AIDS to show her I meant serious business.

No matter how politely I asked, she would not give me that respect. The guy who was asking for msn and meet69 was still flooding the hell out of the room. It just so happened a mod came into the room, and despite the spammer, despite how racist, stupid, and mean the other habbos were, and despite how politely I asked for respect, I got Shockwave banned for 30 days for the reason "Scamming"

Scamming, WTF? I was uber polite, I never swore, I even let a few in, and these people were fucking jackasses.

God damn. The Mods have reached a new low.
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:32 am    AIDS subject: Re: Scamming? Reply with quote

SoupIsMoney wrote:

I was blocking in front of Wobble Squabble, and people were saying move move move and such. I decided to let them go into the pool with a fee of 6  cumulative respects, from anyone who bothered to give them to me.

I ended up getting 5 respects and a million more friend requests and even more lolis yelling at me to move my "ni66er a.   s .s." Some guy, who was not a raider, came into the room and started flooding it with requests for MSN accounts and redirects to meet69 and hotprofiles and more cOoKiEs sites.

I held my position in front of the entrance to wobble and put up with lots of crap. There were people yelling and flooding, this guy spamming, and my politely stated requests for an entry fee of 1 respect. All they had to do was click on me and click "Give Respect." One person out there, I forgot who, simply didn't.

I politely asked her for a simple respect, and she bitterly replied with "F.U    .C.K You G3nome GTFO I'M REPORTING YOU. HOW DO I REPORT?" I replied with, please, just click me and click Give Respect. I even let one person into the AIDS to show her I meant serious business.

No matter how politely I asked, she would not give me that respect. The guy who was asking for msn and meet69 was still flooding the hell out of the room. It just so happened a mod came into the room, and despite the spammer, despite how racist, stupid, and mean the other habbos were, and despite how politely I asked for respect, I got Shockwave banned for 30 days for the reason "Scamming"

Scamming, WTF? I was uber polite, I never swore, I even let a few in, and these people were fucking jackasses.

God damn. The Mods have reached a new low.

You were black.

Black = B&

They've never needed a reason.

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
timmybhoy

AIDS: 4
AIDS Rank: O hay! It's Taylor again!
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:40 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

mods just h8tin on a playa
View nigra's profile Send private message
SoupIsMoney

AIDS: 23
AIDS Rank: Hal Turner
Pools: 8

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:41 am    AIDS subject: Re: Scamming? Reply with quote

Afroduck wrote:
SoupIsMoney wrote:

I was blocking in front of Wobble Squabble, and people were saying move move move and such. I decided to let them go into the pool with a fee of 6
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Lol Documentationz All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.