This banner was made by redshoepaul. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

CNN Gonna Improve life

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT!
View previous pool :: View next pool  
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:29 pm    AIDS subject: CNN Gonna Improve life Reply with quote

CNN is going to give 10 million to who ever can make up something to improve life, some where. Or something.

Well I figure if we spam them with loads and loads of letters saying "ethnic cleansing" something funny must happen.

I mean, how can't it?

http://www.project10tothe100.com/index.html

Here's what I submitted for illustrative purposes:

ReiClone88 wrote:
8. Your idea's name (maximum 50 characters):
GIVE FELLOW AMERICANS BETTER HOMES AND JOBS

9. Please select a category that best describes your idea.
Shelter: How can we help ensure that everyone has a safe place to live?

10. What one sentence best describes your idea? (maximum 150 characters)
ETHNIC CLEANSING!

11. Describe your idea in more depth. (maximum 300 words)
CLEANSE THE SPICS FROM OUR GENE POOLS! THEY'RE LIKE AIDS, HARMING THE WHITE MAN FOR THEIR OWN GREEDY BEANER UNETHICAL NON-AMERICAN WAY MEANS!

12. What problem or issue does your idea address? (maximum 150 words)
THE SPICS BREATHE OUR AIR, TAKE OUR JOBS, raep OUR WIVES, AND CLOG OUR INTERNUTS TUBES. CLEANSE THEM OUT OF OUR GENE POOLS!

13. If your idea were to become a reality, who would benefit the most and how? (maximum 150 words)
THE SUPERIOR WHITE MAN!

14. What are the initial steps required to get this idea off the ground? (maximum 150 words)
BURN EM IN THE OVENS! IGNITE THE FLAMES WITH THEIR CORROSIVE TEQUILA!

15. Describe the optimal outcome should your idea be selected and successfully implemented. How would you measure it? (maximum 150 words)
THE SPICS WILL BE DEAD AND FREEDOM AND THE AMERICAN WAY WILL BE ENJOYED BY ALL OUR FELLOW WHITE MEN AND WOMEN!
LONG LIVE LORD MCAIN, CLEANSER OF ALL THAT IS IMPURE!

Warnings : 1

AIDS: 133
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 18

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:12 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I agree that there's potential, but whatever we do should have a uniform theme, so as to make more of an impact.

For my part, I chose pedophilia with a dash of skullfucking.

#  8. Your idea's name (maximum 50 characters):
I want to skullfuck a little girl.

9. Please select a category that best describes your idea.
Community: How can we help connect people, build communities and protect unique cultures?

10. What one sentence best describes your idea? (maximum 150 characters)
Forcibly penetrate a little girl's eyesocket with my dong.

# 11. Describe your idea in more depth. (maximum 300 words)
Like this one time, I had this dream, where I saw this 10 year old girl in the street and she ripped my pants off and started sucking me right in the middle of the street. She ran her tongue up and down the length of my shaft before taking me into her mouth. Amazingly, she was able to fit the entirety of my 8 inch member inside her mouth. I was close to cumming, but she had other plans. Releasing me, she pulled out a pair of pliers and said, "You know what you have to do". Somehow, I did. With one hand I yanked her up by the hair while I jammed the pliers into her right eye. She screamed and pleaded for me to stop, the blood coursing down her face. Deaf to her cries, I yanked the eye right out of her head, and without even hesitating bit right into it. It tasted just like chicken, a chicken's eyeball that is, but I wasn't done yet. Still holding her hair, I forced my Richard into the socket still oozing blood. Understandably it was tight, but I started thrusting, slowly at first, but then faster, until I could feel my Rooster breaking through the cartilage into her brain. For some reason she stopped screaming, so I figured she was enjoying it, and that turned me on even more. I couldn't hold myself back, and I came inside her brain (Doctor Seuss in the house).

# 12. What problem or issue does your idea address? (maximum 150 words)
My god given right to fuck anything that moves anyway I please.

# 13. If your idea were to become a reality, who would benefit the most and how? (maximum 150 words)
Most white males, from birth till death, secretly want to skullfuck a little girl, but few ever act on this urge. Until now.

# 14. What are the initial steps required to get this idea off the ground? (maximum 150 words)
Abolish voting and basic human rights for women, and import several million prepubescent girls from China. Faced with a veritable face-fuck-field, and without their nagging wives, American men will jump at the chance to live out their life long dream.

# 15. Describe the optimal outcome should your idea be selected and successfully implemented. How would you measure it? (maximum 150 words)
Mass genocide of young children across America, and mass exhaustion of the American work force. National happiness, however, will skyrocket.
Warnings : 12

AIDS: 810
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 86

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:22 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ultrapostman wrote:
AWSOME!

It is like beautiful prose.
Warnings : 3

GaiaFag

AIDS: 1673
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 28

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:55 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Joey Bishop wrote:
ultrapostman wrote:
AWSOME!

It is like beautiful prose.

Seconding this.
I applaud you, good sir.

ಠ_ಠ
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reagan

AIDS: 116
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 12

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:22 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Activate LHC

Send
View nigra's profile Send private message
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.