This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Anyone ever think of this?

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room
View previous pool :: View next pool  
OBEY! Jesus

AIDS: 257
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 9

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:19 pm    AIDS subject: Anyone ever think of this? Reply with quote

The tags option... anyone ever think of starting a massive campaign to have everyone type "poolsclosed" as a tag?  I wonder if it would make it to the "habbos like..." panel.  I did a search, and only 22 nigras have used that as a tag... that's not nearly enough.

Other amusing tags... mudkipz (habbos like... mudkipz) (currently 73 tags), buttsecks (habbos like... buttsecks) (currently 7 tags), lulz (currently 128 tags), dongs (habbos like... dongs) (only 4 tags!)... shit like that.
View nigra's profile Send private message
LANDO
Warnings : 3

AIDS: 180
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:48 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

sounds good, how long does it take to add a tag? and also do b& habbos still show up on the list?

edit: takes a few seconds to make a tag
OBEY! Jesus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:09 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I'm not entirely sure about banned habbos... I think so, because I was able to add some tags using an account that had just been perma-banned.  I'll have to check if they're still up.
OBEY! Jesus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:50 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I'm still experimenting to be sure, because some of the tags I typed in didn't show up (being as they do sometimes take time to show up, they might just be taking a while), but here's one way that definitely works for b& nigras...

1.  In the "habbos like..." box, click on any of the tags.  This will take you to the tags page.
2.  Search for the tag you want.
3.  Click "tag me with (your tag here)."  You will now definitely have that tag.

It doesn't actually take very long to do this after creating a new nigra... if all nigras, b& and unb&, were to have "pool is closed" as a tag (tags can have spaces, so "pool is closed" would work), it could easily reach the "habbos like..." box, given the frequency of nigra creation.  If Sulake does anything about it, it will only further support claims of their racism.  Thus, the nigra cause has nothing to lose.
BlackBro9001

AIDS: 48
AIDS Rank: FGSFDS
Pools: 5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:33 am    AIDS subject: Good idea Reply with quote

Good idea - I'll start trying to put tags liek "mudkipz" and "poolsclosed" on my guys.

Your right, if we do get our tags to the "habbos like..." thing, it probably would encourage moar pool blocking and lulz.

www.nigrapedia.com - Your local raiding wiki.
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.