This banner was made by redshoepaul. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

green day american idiot
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra Radio
View previous pool :: View next pool  
LSF

i hate people who have a different skin

AIDS: 1660
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 169

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:20 am    AIDS subject: green day american idiot Reply with quote

WHAT THE FUCK

AIDS: 299
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 9

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:26 am    AIDS subject: Won't Play Again Reply with quote

I won't play the song again if you don't want me too. I'm just experimenting with the different styles I got. I was born American and I feel like that song best describes what I think of the United States now that I've lived in Canada for about a decade.

She shows you a picture of her pet goat. "This is my goat, see?" she says. Dear god, the horror.
View nigra's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Asshat

Oops, I failed again

AIDS: 324
Pools: 78

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:56 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Do not play any fucking emo shit. Any DJ who plays Green Day deserves to die.
View nigra's profile Send private message
MC Scrotal Tuck
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:01 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

TWINTURBOSkyline wrote:
Do not play any fucking emo shit. Any DJ who plays Green Day after Warning deserves to die.

Fixed. I'm a fan of Dookie and Insomniac.
barosjn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:41 pm    AIDS subject: Green Day Reply with quote

I'm a fan of Dookie and I like how it invented pop punk. I'm alright with the album American Idiot. Some songs on that disc are emo enough to get overplayed on mainstream rock stations that just promote emo to death ("Boulevard of Broken Dreams", "Give Me Novacaine", "Wake Me Up When September Ends"...), but I mostly play the hard rockers that remind me of old school Green Day on this station (I say the political ideals of "American Idiot" and "Holiday" and the nine-minute punk rock epic "Jesus of Suburbia" are definitely the kinds of songs I wish they'd focused more towards on the album instead of swinging into the emo crap). I say many bands pretend to be emo now just to get more attention. Just look at the nu-metal band System of a Down. Because Daron Malakian chose to be a lead vocalist, emo kids are liking this band just for that stupid song "Lonely Day".

She shows you a picture of her pet goat. "This is my goat, see?" she says. Dear god, the horror.
shortcat500get

AIDS: 546
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 17

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:52 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

BUT YOU CANT BLOCK TO GREEN DAY
go with the soviet national anthem instead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:05 pm    AIDS subject: Political Reply with quote

Any song with political value is worth blocking to in my book.

MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:38 am    AIDS subject: Re: Political Reply with quote

barosjn wrote:

Green day is a band that went from nonconformist into whatever trend there is (in this case, political/anti-bush). They became their own original enemy, that's faggotry. Also, because it's popular in music to scream about anti-government related shit doesn't mean it has any political value.

For shame, I thought you learned from the last time? Anything before Warning = OK, post-warning = faggotry
kagan05

AIDS: 15
AIDS Rank: Cumster
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:32 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

TWINTURBOSkyline wrote:
Do not play any fucking emo shit. However, any DJ who plays Green Day deserves much win.

fix'd correk
MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:15 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

kagan05 wrote:
DISREGARD MY LAST POST, FOR I CREATE AN ORAL VACCUM UPON MEN'S GENETALIA IN EXCHANGE FOR AMERICAN-BASED CURRENCY. <3

Fix'd.
barosjn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:09 pm    AIDS subject: Re: Political Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
barosjn wrote:

Green day is a band that went from nonconformist into whatever trend there is (in this case, political/anti-bush). They became their own original enemy, that's faggotry. Also, because it's popular in music to scream about anti-government related shit doesn't mean it has any political value.

For shame, I thought you learned from the last time? Anything before Warning = OK, post-warning = faggotry

FYI, Green Day became the latest trend, but it was emo, not political/anti-Bush. Politics was usually what was talked about in the old days of punk and it's probably a good thing that Green Day went political on Warning. The only political songs on American Idiot though are the title track and "Holiday" and that's what's throwing people off. Anything emo from them is the real faggotry, so the only songs I'll play from American Idiot are the hard rockers (Except for maybe "Boulevard of Broken Dreams", because I remember playing it on the station while three people were listening and got no complaints. It's kind of emo-ish, but the guitar solos are pretty hard for a soft song and I'll probably play this track that gained the title of "most overplayed song" once in a blue moon).

Sharp

AIDS: 190
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:13 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I admit to enjoying Boulevard once or twice. But I never listen to real radio. They're pop. That's all there is to it.

AIDS: 15
AIDS Rank: Cumster
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:21 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
kagan05 wrote:
DISREGARD MY LAST POST, FOR I CREATE AN ORAL VACCUM UPON MEN'S GENETALIA IN EXCHANGE FOR AMERICAN-BASED CURRENCY. <3

Fix'd.

Keep your filthy money. I fuck for free
wompodite

AIDS: 30
AIDS Rank: MOD-Cleo
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:52 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

nobody wants to hear your bullshit excuses. we don't listen to Nigra Radio to hear greenday, we listen to hear sweet nigra jams.
Orochi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:55 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

kagan05 wrote:
MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
kagan05 wrote:

Fix'd.

Keep your filthy money. I don't need your charity.

i fixedated your post
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra Radio All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.