This banner was made by Firingmehlazer. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

DJ barosjn is here
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra Radio
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Simplysped

AIDS: 227
AIDS Rank: AfroMaster
Pools: 31

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:30 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

whoever is djing now is lagging just a tiny bit, not sure if its me or you
View nigra's profile Send private message
barosjn

AIDS: 299
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 9

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:36 pm    AIDS subject: Not me Reply with quote

Well, it's not me, it's MitchsIpod.

She shows you a picture of her pet goat. "This is my goat, see?" she says. Dear god, the horror.
View nigra's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Simplysped

AIDS: 227
AIDS Rank: AfroMaster
Pools: 31

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:37 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

yes I can read, he's not on aim and I forgot my kick password. now i have to go freaking find it. UHG
barosjn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:29 pm    AIDS subject: I'm back Reply with quote

I'm DJing again. This time, I'm adding more funny songs to the mix. Will DJ until 9:30 PM probably.

She shows you a picture of her pet goat. "This is my goat, see?" she says. Dear god, the horror.
barosjn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:36 am    AIDS subject: Better Win Reply with quote

I can tell my DJing was win. Winamp crashed after the first seven songs I played and my whole comp crashed before the last five, but inbetween those two problems I got about 5-7 listeners. It was all thanks to the increase of funny songs (Most notably "America, Fuck Yeah!" from Team America, "The Government Totally Sucks" from Tenacious D, and the full length version of "Chocolate Salty Balls" from South Park). What do you listeners think of me now and what were your favourite songs during this session?

FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

AIDS: 1484
AIDS Rank: ELITE NIGGA
Pools: 11

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:10 am    AIDS subject: Re: Better Win Reply with quote

barosjn wrote:
I can tell my DJing was win. Winamp crashed after the first seven songs I played and my whole comp crashed before the last five, but inbetween those two problems I got about 5-7 listeners. It was all thanks to the increase of funny songs (Most notably "America, Fuck Yeah!" from Team America, "The Government Totally Sucks" from Tenacious D, and the full length version of "Chocolate Salty Balls" from South Park). What do you listeners think of me now and what were your favourite songs during this session?

I didn't like the fact that you decided to put in some Linkin park into your variety. But it was pretty good.
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Orochi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:15 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

CRAWLLLLLING EEEEEN MY ROOOOOOOOOOOOOBES THESE WOOOOOOOOUNDS REQUIRE EEEEEEEEEELIXER
barosjn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:20 am    AIDS subject: Linkin Park Reply with quote

Whenever I put a Linkin Park song on the station though, I choose mostly songs that reflect on the MC, Mike Shinoda. The Linkin Park song I played today ("Faint") was a bold example of how he has good rhymes and how Chester is just plain stupid with his screaming all over the place like he wants all the attention.

Orochi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:40 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

still emo. put on fort minor
MontezumazRevenge

AIDS: 125
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:18 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

acne wrote:
still emo. put on fort minor

Seconded.
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra Radio All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.