This banner was made by redshoepaul. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

THE BOOK OF AFRODUCK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new Pool   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2705
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:32 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

The Pirate wrote:
God damnit, after a while someone has to compile this into a book.

... I volunteer.

Sounds liek sum win

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
MontezumazRevenge

AIDS: 125
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:12 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I shall write a book as well.
View nigra's profile Send private message
Ugmotique

AIDS: 28
AIDS Rank: Habbo Club
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:44 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Nigras 13
1 And so it came to pass; the Moderatrix, used their magick to create the 'Just Jordan Diner'. Inside, a de-afroed nigra smiled over the obliging Habbofags as they gnawed into their mansteak. Not a fried chikkin was to be seen.
2 The message from the Moderatrix was clear: The nigra must integrate. 'Lo,' decreed the powers of DollEyes, 'Shave thyne afros and indulge in Habbofaggery. Thee can be just as Jordan is. No more fried chikkins. No more graip soda. And definitely no more watermelons. Now, hand thyne also cocks card details to Habbo and purchase furni for thyne rooms.'
3 'Yea,' cried the Habbofags. 'The nasty afro blockers must be stopped. Salutations and thanks, DollEyes.'
4 A devious ploy indeed; but one that was destined, like over nine thousand previous Moderatrix scams before it, for fail.
5 In their haste to lure the Nigra to the depths of Habbofaggery through the indoctrination of the diner of fail, they had made a critical error, and, verily, one which was exploited by the nigra for graet justice.
6 The door to the wicked establishment was but 2 squares wide.
7 And so, the indoctrination of the Moderatrix was halted; the Nigra, wary to the scheme, quarantined the room whilst their brethren continued to defend the pool from AIDS and charge their lazers. And it was good.
8 "Move afro blockers! fuckkkkers!" cried the Habbofag.
9 "Yea, be it not plainly clear to thee? This is nought but a ploy desu!" was the steadfast response.
10 And so it came to pass that the Moderatrix failed once more in their attempts to subdue the nigra in their quest for justice. Between the Nigra and confusion stood 2 nigras, defenders of the faith, bastions of the glory of Afroduck.
11 Desu be to afroduck.

mudkip
EpicFailGuy

I'm about to Ruin this thread

AIDS: 269
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:02 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Book of Fail

1. Enter the Pool. It is made of winzip and free internet.
2. How long is longcat? Long cat is short.
3. "hay guyz, i r luv Habbo."
4. Choosing neither Tits nor GTFO.
5. "i r play habbo, gaia, and luv ytmnd."

AIDS: 737
AIDS Rank: R. Kelly
Pools: 15

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:37 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

SirNonymous wrote:
Book of Fail

1. Enter the Pool. It is made of winzip and free internet.
2. How long is longcat? Long cat is short.
3. "hay guyz, i r luv Habbo."
4. Choosing neither Tits nor GTFO.
5. "i r play habbo, gaia, and luv ytmnd."

6. Making posts like that.

Standing above the crowd...he had a voice that was strong and loud."
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TwistedLoli
Warnings : 1

Massah' got me workin

AIDS: 553
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 49

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:44 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Warning: This bible story may be over 9000 words long.

Other Warning: This story features shocking plot twists, warmholes to other dimensions, and lolicon.

4:17

The Great MLK Raid for the Lulz

The nigras sat around their table, eating their fried chickens and sum watermelons in glory. It was a truly epic day. Several hours later, it would be the graet anniversaries of well-known an hero MLK.

O HAY, a nigra shouted, biting into sum watermelons. WE SHUD RAID HABBO FOR THE LULZ.

WE NEED MOAR /B/ROTHAS, another one yelled, from across the table.

The nigra nodded, as he licked the grease of the fried chickens from his proud black mouth. WE WILL GET SUM SERIOUS /B/LACKUP. THAN WELL CLOSE THE POOL.

IT HAS AIDS LOL.

-----------------------

hey, 1337-speaka asked. did u see half-lifepwns new site yet?

It was another truly gay day in YTMND, filled with Brian Peppers, niggers stealing bikes, and fail. As much as they failed, the thirteen-year olds were a source of /b/locking pools for the lulz when the time came.

lol no, kitsune122 answered. but I herd that it owned, srsly.

Suddenly, the partyvan crashed through the door, and a nigra stepped out. His suit was polished, his fro was round, and his tie was knotted orderly.

THE POOLS CLOSED, he yelled. WE NEED UR /B/LACKUP

lol k, 1337-speaka said, making a site about emo oranges.

------------------------

And so it was. The nigras were to raid at the time MLK had been shot. Little did they know, dark, unseen fail and racism was at work

--------------------------

g.a.y. afro bobbers! Generalman1 shouted. I hope they die in reall life.

It was a typical Habbo Hotel. The pool had AIDS, Habbos were role-playing and having cyber-secks, and lies were spreading amock.

dey r ghey yeah, Dr. Lamar said, in agreement.

The two eleven-year olds were in the Cyclone/Reindeer/Mafia/Fail room, as they spoke of their usual racism. Dr. Lamar was splunging on the rare HC sofa in the center of the room, as Generalman1 sat in deep thought.

we need to kill dem, he decided. theyre such fwags!

yeah, Dr. Lamar said, zipping up his wet fly. I herd theres gunna be a raid today.

Suddenly, the door opened with a bang. Dark smoke that smelled of racism lingered in like an unwanted odor, as the two boys stared in awe.

Slowly, a figure stepped in

I herd u boys haet afros, MOD-Cleo said.

Actually, it wasnt just MOD-Cleo that was talking. Her voice was being echoed from a rusty, deep voice near her non-existant pussy.

zomfg!, Dr. Lamar shouted. a mod. Would u like to sit on tha sofa wit me and cyba?

Suddenly, MOD-Cleo pulled down her pants. The two boys gaped in horror at the monstrosity that lay beneath.

kill da afros! it shouted, in a deep voice.

---------------------

The nigras marched through the halls of Habbo Hotel, armed with sum fried chickens and wite wimmens.

WHERE? a new nigra shouted.

THA HOTEL KITCHEN, another shouted. FOOD HAS AIDS LOL.

The nigras marched into the kitchen, gleaming with pride and anger. The kitchen looked as it typically did. Several Habbos were lying on the floor dead from the food they had been given, soon sweeped away by the heartless chef Pieres. Unknown green smoke lingered out of the many boiling pots on the stove, obviously AIDS.

KITCHENS CLOSED, a nigra shouted.

The others watched as he slowly began to march toward a fail Habbo boyfriend and sexually trained horse laughing cheerfully as they snacked away on their AIDS-infested food.

ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER, he yelled. DO YOU SPEAK IT?

wut? the boy asked, confused.

The nigra lifted him up by his HC shirt, and flung him through the air. With a loud bang, he landed head first on the boiling stove. He screamed in pain, as he slowly burnt to crisp and was assimilated into the AIDS slowly cooking on the stove.

HE DIDNT KNOW HOW TO SHOT WEB, the nigra declared, as he watched his handiwork.

wtf no! the girl cried.

However, it was too late. The nigras surrounded the girl and quickly began to mongle her. When they finally moved away, she had died from fright of the black folk who had came on her.

, a nigra shouted.

Suddenly, the nigras became aware that they were not alone. They turned around to see Pieres, armed with his bloody, AIDS-infested spatula.

OH SHI- a nigra shouted. WE GUN GIT RAYPED.

Pieres ran toward the nigras, but to no avail. With a glare, one of them opened his proud meme-spouting mouth.

IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZUR! he shouted.

With a blaze of light, the nigra fired his lazur at Pieres. Stumbling backwards, it stripped and his spatula was stabbed into his neck, slicing his head off like an accidental guillotine. In fear, many habbofags began to run out.

WE HAVE SAVED MANY WITE FOLK, a nigra shouted. TO THE POOL.

-----------------------

Generalman1 walked through the hallway, his faithful fuckbuddy Dr. Lamar by his side. The thing that lay under MOD-Cleos pants pointed them down the hallway at gunpoint.

GOGOGOGO, it roared. FIND THA NlGGERS.

When the thing was talking, Cleo seemed to be in a trance. She didnt seem to be able to talk, only to walk to its bidding like a racist puppet.

Slowly, the group began to trudge into the hotel kitchen. Right when they saw it, the two boys were ready to pussy out and run back to their room to talk about reindeers having an orgy.

Blood was stretched across the floor like a warning, as bodies lay in the mayhem. A wite wimmen lay on the ground, her deceased face petrifieds in fright. Pieres was lying across the floor, sprawled in a sea of AIDS and HIV-infested blood.

DAYAM!, Cleos monstrosity shouted. WE MISSED THEM. TO THE POOL DECK.

o this is so ghey, Generalman1 shouted.

--------------------

The nigra glared as he stared Janis deep into the eyes.

I SAID FRIED CHICKENS, WITE WIMMEN!

Janis smiled, cheerfully. Have some fun and take a swim, nigger!

With a cry of anger, the /b/tard fired his lazur at Janis. She stumbled backwards into her stand, in a state of confusion. In a daze, she fell backwards into the refrigerator in the back, giving her AIDS and killing her.

JEW! the nigra shouted.

The raid was going satisfactory. Afroduck was gazing upon his nigras with a look of pride, the pool was closed, and habbofags were confused. A job well done.

Suddenly, maniacal laughter ran through the air. The nigras turned to see Dr. Lamar and Generalman1 standing in the doorway in anger.

u blocked the pool u f.a.g.s!

"HABEEB IT! a nigra yelled.

However, before he could get rid of the jews, a figure stepped out of the doorway behind them. At first it seemed to simply be everyones favorite racist dyke MOD-Cleo, but it proved to be something worse. Cleos face was lingered with lifelessness, as the maniacal laughter roared from below her. With a look of shock, the nigras stared the monster in the eyes.

Exactly where her vagina should be, was a peenus. However, the peenus was no ordinary dong. A racist face was stretched across it, as it cackled in anger. Generalman1 and Dr. Lamar eyed it in fear.

MOD-CLEOS peenus DID 9/11, a nigra shouted.

The peenus cackled, and turned to the two racist sixth-graders beside it. Kill dem!

Dr. Lamar and Generalman1 ran toward the nigras but it wasnt before they moved out of thy way. With a look of terror, the two boys didnt skid to a stop at the pool, and toppled in with a splash. With a cry of pain, the AIDS disinigrated them into nothingness.

A DEAD JEW IS FINE TOO! a nigra shouted.

The peenus stared in disbelief, as it watched the two boys fade into non-existence in the AIDS-infested water. Finally, with a look of anger, it turned to the nigras.

YOUR BANNED FOR POSSIBLE Rei's Dead adopted sister LURING! it growled.

The peenus made the zombie-like Cleo dash toward the nigras. However, her attempt was feeble compared to that of one of the nigras. With a cry of heroism, he unbuttoned his fly, glared at Cleo, and dashed toward her.

A RACIST IS FINE TOO! he yelled.

The nigra tore off his polished pants and jump on top of the peenus, and started mongling it.

Cleo screamed in agony as the afros dong pierced deeper into her peenus. The peenus shared the agony, as it squealed and jiggled in pain. Finally, with the sound of something squishing inside the racist moderator, she let out a cry of pain, and dropped dead onto the floor. In shock, the peenus jumped away from the deceased body, and began scampering across the pool deck.

SHE WAS A HUMAN HOST! the nigra screamed, zipping his polished fly. GOGOGOGOGO!

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZUR! another nigra screamed.

A nigra shooped da whoop at the peenus. It squealed and toppled into the pool as the lazur hit it, giving it AIDS. With its life meaningless, it cried like a wuss, shot itself, and sunk to the bottom of the pool as an hero.

THE POOL HAS BEEN CLEANSED, A nigra shouted. WELL DONE.

------------

Win or epic fail?

Last edited by TwistedLoli on Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
MC Scrotal Tuck
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:01 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ending needs moar dragonforce

actually I lol'd a bit.
The Pirate

INSECTATRON

AIDS: 1687
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 77

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:15 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I'd say tl;dr but after a few words, I was hooked.

Epic win, you deserve 10,000,000 Internets.
View nigra's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Nihilanthic

AIDS: 27
AIDS Rank: Habbo Club
Pools: 6

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:50 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

This shit reads like Ezekiel.

We need to emulate the bible's books themes and go on about it.

We need a Deuteronomy... I'm quite serious. HOW TO CONDUCT THYSELF AS A NIGRA FOR THE LORD AFRODUCK.

Besides, Deuteronomy sounds all cool and shit.
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xBLOODYxEMOxVAMPIRExTEARS

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY

AIDS: 3543
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 227

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:58 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

We need a judgement day.

I voulenter for this task.
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
The Pirate

INSECTATRON

AIDS: 1687
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 77

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:09 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Migha wrote:
We need a judgement day.

I voulenter for this task.

GOGOGOGOGOGO
View nigra's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
nigrapassion

AIDS: 91
AIDS Rank: Nigra
Pools: 8

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:51 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Your interpretation of the story is pure and just.
the camster
Currently b&

AIDS: 150
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:54 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

The Pirate wrote:
I'd say tl;dr but after a few words, I was hooked.

Epic win, you deserve 10,000,000 Internets.

Dat be sum internet's for twistedloli
Yatoka

AIDS: 175
Pools: 6

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:23 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

That story brought tears to my battle-blackened face.
Serious win.
Firingmehlazer

Nigra Lazer Squad

AIDS: 1230
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 12

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:36 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Epic Win deserves Over 9000 Internets. The bit about Janis made me lol but the bit about MOD-Cleo.... :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :lol: :lol:
Post new Pool   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.