This banner was made by LOLTOAST. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

THE BOOK OF AFRODUCK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial
View previous pool :: View next pool  
shortcat500get

AIDS: 546
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 17

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:22 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Smoke da weed
Nigras 4:20

AIDS: 169
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 1
Location: Eskimos. Polar bears. Snow. Beer. Milk in bags, etc.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:29 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ONInonymous wrote:
AND LO, LORD AFRODUCK LOOKED OUT ACROSS HIS DOMAIN AND SAW THAT HIS NIGRAS BICKERED WITH ONE ANOTHER.

"CEASE THY BITCHING!", HE SPAKE, "FORGET YE NOT THAT THINE RIGHTEOUS ANGRY AND FURY IS RESERVED FOR ONLY MINE ENEMIES WHO SEEK TO PLACE HABBOFAGS INTO THE POOL!"

AND THE NIGRA WERE STILL. THEN DID LORD AFRODUCK GIVE HIS SERMON UNTO THEM:

"FORGET NOT THAT WITHIN THE POOL LIES TEH AIDS,
THAT THE EVIL MODS WILL SEEK TO SPREAD IT. FORGET NOT THEIR LIES, THEIR FAGGOTRY. EVEN THOSE YOU SEEK TO SAVE, THE HABBOFAGS, WILL OPPOSE YOUR DIVINE MISSION."

"FORGET NOT THAT EVERY NIGRA IS YOUR /B/ROTHA; WITHOUT HIM SWASTIGETS WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE, AND ALL EFFORTS TO CLOSE THINGS MADE OF FAIL. ARGUE NOT WITH THY FELLOW NIGRA; BUT TELL HIM WHEN HE FAILS, LEST HE FAIL AGAIN."

Desu, /b/rotha, desu!

(See, I wanted to shout something positive in response to this, but we haven't got an equivalent to "amen" yet, but Desu is halfway decent for it.)
Cable AIDS

AIDS: 41
AIDS Rank: DSFARGEG
Pools: 6

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:58 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

And on the sixth day.. God created Nigra.

-Book of Afroduck

-Book of Afroduck

----
Record:
Temp. Bans: 2
PERSONAL MOD: Cleo

FIRST B&:
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sodaz

F-O-E

AIDS: 2110
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 163

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:02 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

The loss of a fro
And there he stood before his pool, the golden afro duck upon his mighty stand. With an afro bigger then any nigras, some say it was so massive it would eclipse the sun. The pool was calm this day, no habbofags swimming, no nigras shouting all was peaceful. "Well I best be eating some fried chikkens!" the lord afro duck shouted. He looked over to Janis who was wearing nothing moar then a tight swim suit. "FRIED CHIKKENZ WOMAN!" janis hurried to the stove and started with her duties. Afro duck sat and waited. Though little did he know that something evil was there that day.
"You see that duck over." A cruel evil voice said.
"Y-yes cleo I see it." A cowardly MOD muttered.
"Looks an awful lot like a nigger! I DON'T LIKE THEM BROWNIES!" MOD-Cleo shouted as she sat in a chair under and umbrella. She was wearing a long white robe and had a white pointy mask tucked away in her back pocket.
"Cleo its not right to say those thing.." The MOD stated
"Listen you little field worker you speak to me that way again I will have you on a small rubber raft right back to taco bell or wherever you came from!" She shouted at him. "Gotta take that little nigger duck's fro off, that should send him to his nigga heaven."
Afro duck was feasting on soem fried chikkens as his bitch Janis petted his mighty fro. Afro Duck stared out over his plate and saw Cleo with a shining white sword.
"OHSHI" Afro duck muttered. He let out and large and mighty WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and in no time three nigras came to his aid. There suits were polished, there fros were mighty, and there shoes shined in the sun.
"HABEEB IT!" A nigra shouted and ran at Cleo. She swung her white power sword fast and cut off his afro.
"DAYAM" The nigra shouted as he feel to the ground froless and lifeless. Cleo ran forward at the afro duck the sword pointed at his fro. A second nigra jumped in front of her and nigra smacker her face.
"

!" He shouted and ran forward at her. Cleo was stumbling backwards, the nigra rushed at her ready to strike.
"Your banned for Rei's Dead adopted sister luring!" She shouted at him
"LOL WUT?" The nigra questioned confused. Cleo stabbed him threw the chest then cut off his mighty fro. Cleo ran forward, the third nigra dodged infront of her but she was too quick and leaped over him.
"DO NOT WANT!" Afro duck shouted as she cut threw his massive fro. She landed down behind afro duck and ran off like a bitch. The third nigra ran over to afro duck, Janis was hugging on his cold statue body.
"Bobba" The nigra mumbled and looked into the statues eyes. He fell to his knees and something magical happened as the nigra's afro touched the statue.
"Nigra get the fuck up, its gonna be ok if a time comes when you need some serouis /b/lack up simply put yo nigra afro to my head and I shall be here to help you."[/u]

Fail or Win?
View nigra's profile Send private message
Cable AIDS

AIDS: 41
AIDS Rank: DSFARGEG

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:07 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Sodaz:

The loss of a fro is a loss that any nigra is justified to cry over. I think that this passage is full of win due to the virtue it instills.

-Book of Afroduck

----
Record:
Temp. Bans: 2
PERSONAL MOD: Cleo

FIRST B&:
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
OMGALION

GET IN THE CAR

AIDS: 1577
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 16

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:08 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Sodaz wrote:
The loss of a fro
And there he stood before his pool, the golden afro duck upon his mighty stand. With an afro bigger then any nigras, some say it was so massive it would eclipse the sun. The pool was calm this day, no habbofags swimming, no nigras shouting all was peaceful. "Well I best be eating some fried chikkens!" the lord afro duck shouted. He looked over to Janis who was wearing nothing moar then a tight swim suit. "FRIED CHIKKENZ WOMAN!" janis hurried to the stove and started with her duties. Afro duck sat and waited. Though little did he know that something evil was there that day.
"Looks an awful lot like a nigger! I DON'T LIKE THEM BROWNIES!" MOD-Cleo shouted as she sat in a chair under and umbrella. She was wearing a long white robe and had a white pointy mask tucked away in her back pocket.
"Listen you little field worker you speak to me that way again I will have you on a small rubber raft right back to taco bell or wherever you came from!" She shouted at him. "Gotta take that little nigger duck's fro off, that should send him to his nigga heaven."
Afro duck was feasting on soem fried chikkens as his bitch Janis petted his mighty fro. Afro Duck stared out over his plate and saw Cleo with a shining white sword.
"OHSHI" Afro duck muttered. He let out and large and mighty WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and in no time three nigras came to his aid. There suits were polished, there fros were mighty, and there shoes shined in the sun.
"HABEEB IT!" A nigra shouted and ran at Cleo. She swung her white power sword fast and cut off his afro.
"DAYAM" The nigra shouted as he feel to the ground froless and lifeless. Cleo ran forward at the afro duck the sword pointed at his fro. A second nigra jumped in front of her and nigra smacker her face.
"

!" He shouted and ran forward at her. Cleo was stumbling backwards, the nigra rushed at her ready to strike.
"LOL WUT?" The nigra questioned confused. Cleo stabbed him threw the chest then cut off his mighty fro. Cleo ran forward, the third nigra dodged infront of her but she was too quick and leaped over him.
"DO NOT WANT!" Afro duck shouted as she cut threw his massive fro. She landed down behind afro duck and ran off like a bitch. The third nigra ran over to afro duck, Janis was hugging on his cold statue body.
"Bobba" The nigra mumbled and looked into the statues eyes. He fell to his knees and something magical happened as the nigra's afro touched the statue.
"Nigra get the fuck up, its gonna be ok if a time comes when you need some serouis /b/lack up simply put yo nigra afro to my head and I shall be here to help you."[/u]

Fail or Win?

I like it.
Win.

"Feel the cocksucking need for speed!"
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

AIDS: 1484
AIDS Rank: ELITE NIGGA
Pools: 11

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:09 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Sodaz wrote:
The loss of a fro
"

Fail or Win?

WIN
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tothellfire2

AIDS: 164
Pools: 20

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:13 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

OH LAWD.
ONInonymous

AIDS: 105
AIDS Rank: OMGWTFBBQ!?!1!!?1!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:28 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

TL;DR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:23 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

SHIT I FOUND A HIDDEN PASSAGE IN THE BOOK OF AFRODUCK!!!

And, instead of his day of rest, he made Hal Turner. The nigras were confused, why wouldist afroduck create such an infintilism creature? And, afroduck, hearing their thoughts, yelled out "for the lulz"
Emicat

AIDS: 114
Pools: 5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:01 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Afroduck then said to Joecoolstar "Go forth, onto the forums, Joe."
After three seconds, afroduck had made a big mistake. He sent his army of mudkips to defeat Joe, although he simply bummed them all. From that day forth, Afroduck decided no habbofag could ever be converted into a rich proud black nigra. They would just fucking fail the forum up. Afroduck sighed and whistled for a cab and when it came near the licence plate said Fresh and it had dice in the mirror he pulled up at the pool bout seven or eight and yelled to the cab yo homes smell you later looked at his kingdom he was finally there to sit on his throne as the god of the AIDS defender.

Names x-xMudkippax-x
AIDS
Sodaz

F-O-E

AIDS: 2110
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 163

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:51 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

acne wrote:
SHIT I FOUND A HIDDEN PASSAGE IN THE BOOK OF AFRODUCK!!!

And, instead of his day of rest, he made Hal Turner. The nigras were confused, why wouldist afroduck create such an infintilism creature? And, afroduck, hearing their thoughts, yelled out "for the lulz"

OHSHI- AFRO DUCK MADE HAL!!! OMG Da Afro Code!!!!!!!!11!11one!!eleven
Current monies-7500
We have a small community in the center and some farms. Also we're doing better then pen0sland.
Yatoka

AIDS: 175

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:39 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Sodaz wrote:
The loss of a fro
"

Fail or Win?

Serious win there.
I laughed, I cried, I rubbed one off.
EpicFailGuy

I'm about to Ruin this thread

AIDS: 269
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:41 pm    AIDS subject: Book of An Hero Reply with quote

Book of An Hero - Chapter 13

1. An hero strode into view, legs pumping in hurried motions. The pounding of claws on concrete echoed closer behind him. "JESUS CHRIST!" He called, signaling Anonymous to retreat. "It's a lion! Get in the car!" Anonymous turned and began fleeing, an hero fleeing behind him. 2. "Ur hot," called a HabboFag as An Hero strode by, "u wna b my bf?" An Hero ghosted between two HabboFags as the lion gained on him. Anonymous skidded to a halt on the smooth gravel, ripping open the door to the SUV. "/B/rothas, clear space." 3. An Hero piled into the SUV, hastily slamming the door as Anonymous cranked the ignition to life. Gravel launched into the pool as Anonymous brought the front of the vehicle to bearing with the lion. The lion stood it's ground. AfroDuck gleamed from the car's hood ornament as Anonymous leaned into the accelerator. 4. The lion slammed into the SUV's fender and fell, lifeless. "Anonymous does not forgive." Anonymous screeched the SUV to halt at the gate to the pool. Suit-And-Fros flooded from the doors. "Desu~ Desu~ Desu~" Anonymous placed his suit and 'fro, and strode out of the vehicle, leaving the keys for An Hero. 5. An Hero slammed the accelerator, lashing gravel as he rode onward.

Book of Nigra - Chapter 3

1. /B/rothas gathered in the courtyard. "Pool's closed." At once, the /b/rothahood moved. Three strode to the ladder of the pool. "Protect you from AIDS." One strode to the statue, sacrificing himself for toward the power of AfroDuck. 2. "All Hail!" One said, striding toward the large statue. "AFRODUCK!" Came the collective reply. "Ur cute./" One HabboFag said, turning to the nearest /B/rotha. "acept mi frend reqest lol" The nigra eyed her with disgust, "Fail." 3. Suddenly, a collective whine rose from the pool. "MOVE1!1" HabboFags spoke in arrogant voices, "i report u" The /B/rotha at the ladder continued his dance, "I am movin', fool." 4. "Cover the door, /b/rothas!" Nigras moved to line the doorway, dancing to the mental Bel-Air. "Pool's closed." More whines erupted, adding to the shrill horror of the already complaining HabboFags. "ur cute, le t me in./." The /b/rotha held his position, "SHOOP DA WHOOP!" 5. Suddenly, a nigra fell. "Cover the /b/reech!" A /b/rotha from the courtyard moved to cover the lost nigra. "CRUISE CONTROL ON!" 6. Move /b/rothas fell. "b& hammer! MOD-Cleo!" Suddenly, a /b/reech at the pool. "Two Hour Ban - No Niggers in my Habbo!" MOD-Cleo strode past the breech, b& hammer in her grasp. "Keep coming, niggers! I can ban all day!"
7. Anonymous strode into view, ripping MOD-Cleo's hammer from her grasp. "I am in your Habbo." He said, preparing his backswing, "Strokin' your harbl!" With the last word, he launched the hammer forward, burying it's heft into MOD-Cleo's face. 8. The b& was immediate. Cleo fell. Anonymous set the hammer into the dust, leaning onto the handle. "Perma Ban due to massive fail." From behind him, the remaining nigras gathered. "SHOOP DA WHOOP!" Celebratory graep soda and chickinz were had. One /b/rotha looked up, "Where all the white wimminz at?"
The Pirate

INSECTATRON

AIDS: 1687
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 77

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:54 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

God damnit, after a while someone has to compile this into a book.

... I volunteer.
View nigra's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.