This banner was made by redshoepaul. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Cybernations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Guy Fawkes

AIDS: 69
AIDS Rank: DESU
Pools: 5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:42 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

NTO has lots of /b/tards and it was the last alliance I joined before my nation got baleeted.

We could probably bloat the alliance with nigras and just slowly take over until we completely assimulate them. If on of them doesn't like it, they can leave because if the plan goes well, it should be mostly /b/tards anyway.
View nigra's profile Send private message
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:48 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
Alright, so whats the game plan everyone wants to go with?
Join an alliance until we all get stronger and then kill them all, or we'll be our own alliance and start killing off the weaker nations in a few days when we can declare war, and provide aid to each other until we get stronger and annihilate bigger targets as time goes on?

I definitely say grow as strong as possible and avoid major confrontations until we're settled in a bit better. Attacking smaller countries or some little fag who wants to slap you with his e-peenus is fine of course, nigras shouldn't put up with that kind of shit. Once we're settled in, we can begin larger scale activities. Eventually we should get XBOX HUEG, then we can go crazy on everyone. :V

Since we seem to have several people from here set up already, I'd say form our own Pool's Closed alliance Then once we're settled in, we can see about setting up relations between our alliance and other alliances. This should allow much moar control over how we play and we'll already have our own alliance solidly in place and organized. Just because something is run by /b/tards, doesn't mean it's going to go well.

And yes, this is not going to be a quick raid thing. It's gonna require patience and persistence to achieve the maximum lulz. But as with 7/12, it'll be that much better when our tiem comes.

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
xBLOODYxEMOxVAMPIRExTEARS

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY

AIDS: 3543
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 227

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:58 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I think the name should be "New Lulz allegiance" for the fact we're /b/s cyber army risen again.

Or "the imperium of lulz"

Also make your ethnicities african  AWSOME!  AWSOME!  AWSOME!  AWSOME!

I love the cock, please firmly place your hot throbbing cock into my rectum and slide it in and out until you ejaculate into my butthole.

FurNation FTW!!

CURRENT RULER OF THE MATORAN UNIVERSE
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:02 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I made Ebaumstan and located it in Antartica. My currency is the Dong and my nation is run by DioBurando.

Also, my country's ethnicity is African and their Government position is Communism. nigra awesome

Last edited by ReiClone88 on Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:15 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

aww fuck I wanna move my nation now  sad

I love the cock, please firmly place your hot throbbing cock into my rectum and slide it in and out until you ejaculate into my butthole.

FurNation FTW!!

Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:23 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Afroduck wrote:
Captain Planet wrote:
Join an alliance until we all get stronger and then kill them all, or we'll be our own alliance and start killing off the weaker nations in a few days when we can declare war, and provide aid to each other until we get stronger and annihilate bigger targets as time goes on?

I definitely say grow as strong as possible and avoid major confrontations until we're settled in a bit better. Attacking smaller countries or some little fag who wants to slap you with his e-peenus is fine of course, nigras shouldn't put up with that kind of shit. Once we're settled in, we can begin larger scale activities. Eventually we should get XBOX HUEG, then we can go crazy on everyone. :V

Since we seem to have several people from here set up already, I'd say form our own Pool's Closed alliance Then once we're settled in, we can see about setting up relations between our alliance and other alliances. This should allow much moar control over how we play and we'll already have our own alliance solidly in place and organized. Just because something is run by /b/tards, doesn't mean it's going to go well.

And yes, this is not going to be a quick raid thing. It's gonna require patience and persistence to achieve the maximum lulz. But as with 7/12, it'll be that much better when our tiem comes.

Should we make a separate forum for this raid or just carry it out in several threads?

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:43 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
Captain Planet wrote:

Should we make a separate forum for this raid or just carry it out in several threads?

Make a new forum for it

Also make me and CC (because he helped me get shit sorted for my nation, so if I don't know ask him) mods of the forum  Troll

FurNation FTW!!

r3db33fg1na

AIDS: 114
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:19 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I formed the Beefgina Forse in Antarctica, of African heritage and Revolutionary Government. My username is r3db33fg1na.

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:19 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

r3d needs sum srs monies and srs resauces.

FurNation FTW!!

Captain Planet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:06 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

http://z6.invisionfree.com/S_T_A/index.php?act=idx

I was going through the messages I got for all these stupid alliances.
This one is offering 100k to new nations that join. Im joining them for a bit just to get the money, then I'll probably just leave them alone afterwards.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

Bangaa

Imperial Wizard

AIDS: 330
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:14 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hello,

I am Link22 of the Fellowship of Unified Nations, here to offer you an invitation to our alliance. We at the Fellowship have a lot to offer new and prospective members including strong leadership, protection, and a lot of money, while still having fun playing the game of CyberNations.

More than half of the FUN parliament has been involved with the rule of other major alliances in the game and some have even successfully created others. With this experience, we can more easily defend our membership and devise new aid programs to fuel our growth. An example would be the complementary $1,000,000 just for joining!

If you are at all interested in becoming part of an alliance such as this, please check out our forums at http://z11.invisionfree.com/FUN_Alliance

Thank you for your time,

Link22
Parliament Member

Is it too good to be true?
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
NOUSeaking
Warnings : 2

AIDS: 218
AIDS Rank: AfroMaster
Pools: 4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:15 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Dictator NOUSeaking of Ebaumsnation reporting in. Considering that I'm a dictator I chose to position myself in the classic location: Germany. HEIL ZOMBIE HITLER!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:18 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Bangaa wrote:
Quote:
Hello,

I am Link22 of the Fellowship of Unified Nations, here to offer you an invitation to our alliance. We at the Fellowship have a lot to offer new and prospective members including strong leadership, protection, and a lot of money, while still having fun playing the game of CyberNations.

More than half of the FUN parliament has been involved with the rule of other major alliances in the game and some have even successfully created others. With this experience, we can more easily defend our membership and devise new aid programs to fuel our growth. An example would be the complementary $1,000,000 just for joining!

If you are at all interested in becoming part of an alliance such as this, please check out our forums at http://z11.invisionfree.com/FUN_Alliance

Thank you for your time,

Link22
Parliament Member

Is it too good to be true?

Ive gotten at least 5 offers like that. I just applied for one for now,  and I see that NOUSeaking also applied to the same one just before I did.

I can't believe people take this game so serious. Its gonna be fun to make them watch their countries fall before their eyes.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

r3db33fg1na

AIDS: 114
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:19 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I got one offer for 200k. I considered joining just to get the 200k but decided against it.
NOUSeaking
Warnings : 2

AIDS: 218
AIDS Rank: AfroMaster
Pools: 4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:27 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Some offers are better than others. www.goor.co.nr offers 50k but you have to be a devoted member for seven days. I guess it works as long as you don't wanna try any other places for seven days.
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 5 of 28

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.