This banner was made by FuRrYnEkOsHiThEaD. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Cybernations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
 
Post new Pool   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Author Message
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero


Joined: 12 Oct 2006
AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:23 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Tom Anderson wrote:
send it to
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=163104


Alright, its sent. Just forward it on to Hippie.
Also, is that a /b/ alliance I see there?
_________________

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.


I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM


OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Tom Anderson

Myspace.com


Joined: 09 Jul 2007
AIDS: 354
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 32
Location: Santa Monica, CALIFORNIA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:32 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
Tom Anderson wrote:
send it to
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=163104


Alright, its sent. Just forward it on to Hippie.
Also, is that a /b/ alliance I see there?


why yes it is kind sir

and sent
_________________

Nigga Bah Nigga Mah Nigga, NIGGA!
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Pink Ranger




Joined: 01 Aug 2007
AIDS: 433
AIDS Rank: WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Pools: 23
Location: cotton eye joe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:08 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

received
and thanks for the halp
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Pink Ranger




Joined: 01 Aug 2007
AIDS: 433
AIDS Rank: WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Pools: 23
Location: cotton eye joe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:44 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

at war with some new jew
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=175499
said i'm attacking someone in this alliance
i'm not
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero


Joined: 12 Oct 2006
AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:43 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

hippiepirate wrote:
at war with some new jew
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=175499
said i'm attacking someone in this alliance
i'm not


Attacking now.
RIA is getting pissy because I sent you aids through a middleman and they asked me to send that guy your fighting the same amount of aid.
Im attacking this new guy for you until he backs down, then Im out.
_________________

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.


I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM


OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Tom Anderson

Myspace.com


Joined: 09 Jul 2007
AIDS: 354
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 32
Location: Santa Monica, CALIFORNIA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:39 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

He's out of my rank, so I can't attack

I'll provide AID to whoever needs it
_________________

Nigga Bah Nigga Mah Nigga, NIGGA!
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Pink Ranger




Joined: 01 Aug 2007
AIDS: 433
AIDS Rank: WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Pools: 23
Location: cotton eye joe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:34 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
hippiepirate wrote:
at war with some new jew
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=175499
said i'm attacking someone in this alliance
i'm not


Attacking now.
RIA is getting pissy because I sent you aids through a middleman and they asked me to send that guy your fighting the same amount of aid.
Im attacking this new guy for you until he backs down, then Im out.

he stopped attacking me

edit:and try telling the RIA that you were repaying me for the 15 tech i sent you a while ago
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero


Joined: 12 Oct 2006
AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:44 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

hippiepirate wrote:
Captain Planet wrote:
hippiepirate wrote:
at war with some new jew
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=175499
said i'm attacking someone in this alliance
i'm not


Attacking now.
RIA is getting pissy because I sent you aids through a middleman and they asked me to send that guy your fighting the same amount of aid.
Im attacking this new guy for you until he backs down, then Im out.

he stopped attacking me

edit:and try telling the RIA that you were repaying me for the 15 tech i sent you a while ago


Its not the RIA thats pissed off about it, its those Neuva Vida faggots.
Apparently that first guy is with them now and went crying for help. They found out you got aid from me and BAAWWWed about it to RIA.
And now RIA is telling me to send aid to that guy saying it was an honest mistake.(yeah right) And then that other guy was attacking you until I told him to back down or I would attack him.
He kindly backed off, but he told me his squad leader told him to attack.

I think HippiePirate pissed off an entire alliance this time and is about to drag us all into it.
Oh well, If they are gonna come try and destroy my nation, good luck with that. I'll be warring against every fucking jew nation I can and get banned for racism before I go down.
_________________

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.


I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM


OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Pink Ranger




Joined: 01 Aug 2007
AIDS: 433
AIDS Rank: WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Pools: 23
Location: cotton eye joe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:47 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

he was 4 days inactive when i declared war.
cybernatios is serious business
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Joran van der Sloot




Joined: 12 Jun 2007
AIDS: 1060
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 42
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:01 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you need a hand, let me know.

Also, did someone raep roobarbarians even more?  (http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=44292)  If so, do it for the lulz. You're bound to get a ton of responses.
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Pink Ranger




Joined: 01 Aug 2007
AIDS: 433
AIDS Rank: WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Pools: 23
Location: cotton eye joe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:30 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I just got wared by this person
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=174722
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI


Joined: 12 Oct 2006
AIDS: 2705
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159
Location: On the dance floor, chargin mah lazer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:39 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

This little bitch decided to war me for the reason "Tech Raid". He got all of about  1.5 technology before declaring peace though lol. Anyone in range feel free to kick his ass around.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=178460
_________________
Nigrapedia
Contribute lol!

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo


"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Pink Ranger




Joined: 01 Aug 2007
AIDS: 433
AIDS Rank: WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Pools: 23
Location: cotton eye joe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:31 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

hippiepirate wrote:
I just got wared by this person
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=174722

this little faggot got his allaince mates to jew raep me.
I sent all my tech to afro duck and CaptianPlanet
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero


Joined: 12 Oct 2006
AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:59 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Afroduck wrote:
This little bitch decided to war me for GO WHITE RANGER! reason "Tech Raid". He got all of about  1.5 technology before declaring peace though lol. Anyone in range feel free to kick his ass around.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=178460


Little bitch is in my range, Launching all out raep now
_________________

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.


I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM


OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Joran van der Sloot




Joined: 12 Jun 2007
AIDS: 1060
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 42
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:32 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

hippiepirate wrote:
hippiepirate wrote:
I just got wared by this person
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=174722

this little Faggot got his allaince mates to jew raep me.
I sent all my tech to afro duck and CaptianPlanet


Is it can be raep tiem nao?

EDIT: lulz, I stole over half a mil in jewgolds from this faggot.
Back to top
View nigra's profile Send private message
Display AIDS from previous:   
Post new Pool   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 27 of 28

 
Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Monies help keep the pool closed.

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group