This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

ATTN NEWFAGS: ITT All you need to know for the 7/12 raid
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:56 pm    AIDS subject: ATTN NEWFAGS: ITT All you need to know for the 7/12 raid Reply with quote

Download the Raid pack Here!
http://www.mediafire.com/?4gxzjdvn003

First, I want to thank LSF for the idea of this tutorial. You should all thank him. He may have just saved you from being raped for not lurking to figure this out for yourself.

This thead contains all you will need to know about raiding on habbo. All the lurking has been done for you.
If you have any questions about how to use this pack, or your simply too retarded to understand anything, DO NOT post about it outside this thread. You will get raped. You have been warned.

BASICS:

First off, go to Habbo.com and in the top right corner click "Enter The Hotel".
It will then bring you to a login/registration screen. Register a new account and go through all the steps it tells you to. And be sure to make your habbo look like this, The Nigra Uniform.

Once inside the hotel make your way to the pool by following these links.

Once your at the pool, follow the instructions in this image to show where to go in order to block the pool.
PROTIP: The mods have put in special measures to keep us from blocking the pool. Standing directly next to the ladder WILL NOT WORK. You must form a box like shown.

Now once your in position, you need to look in the bottom left of your screen and change where it says "say" and change it to "shout".Then make sure your nigra is dancing, Then make sure your caps lock is on, and spam the chat with your flood tool or random nonsense. Be sure to tell them we are from Ebaumsworld.com!
And that is the basics of habbo raiding. Keep reading to learn how to evade bans, spam copy pasta, and raise even more hell.

Multi-logging:

In order to multilog on habbo, so you may have more than one nigra online, you must follow a few instructions. Simply opening another tab doesn't work anymore, since habbo made a few updates.
Basically you can open up several tabs, log in to one tab, then delete your cookies, then log into the next account and so on and so on.
Several people have found this method to work.
Quote:

1. Middle-click on the "ENTER THE HOTEL" button as many times as you want.

2. Log in on the first one.

3. Middle-click on the "LOGOUT" link in the top right

4. Log in on the second tab.

3. Repeat

Also works in Opera, and I assume IE.

Whichever way works for you is fine. The more Nigras you have going, the more lulz and problems you can create for the Mods.

How to use LOLTOAST's Raid tool and how to help slow the servers:

There have been raid tools in the past that worked well. But this tool is the end all of habbo raid tools. It has a flooder, a copy pasta flooder, and a Mod Detector. The Raid tool is included in the raid pack I have uploaded.
The tool looks like this:

Im sure you can figure it out from there. The more you spam, the more stress you put on Habbo's server. PROTIP: Swearing is filtered to "bobba", when you do this it alerts the mods in small raids. But in bigger raids such as 7/12, it will actually help slow the server as it must check over everyword and changes curse words to bobba. If enough nigras spam enough "bobba" around, it will help slow down the server. On the big raid, don't worry about the mods finding out about you, Im sure they can figure out there is hell being unleashed on the hotel.
When a mod enters a room, it will play a siren. Some nigras prefer to take a ban head on. On a raid like this, when the mod detector goes off, leave the room as fast as you can. The more nigras that jump rooms at the same time will load the server down more, and cause more trouble for the mods to ban you. Meaning the mods will get mad and go crazy because it will be harder to ban you!
Un-Banning Yourself:

From time to time, you will get banned during the raid.
If this happens there are several steps you must take to become unbanned.
First off, if you are banned YOU MAY NO LONGER USE THAT ACCOUNT UNTIL THE BAN EXPIRES. You will have to use a different account in order to become unbanned.
If using a different account doesn't work, you either have a Shockwave ban or a IP/MAC ban.
Depending on your version of Shockwave Flash, you can use Habbit.exe that is included in your raid pack. It will not work on newer versions of flash, but you may try it and see if it works.
If not, next try following these steps in this image:

If these methods do not work, you may have a IP/MAC ban.

This type of ban is essentially, and IP ban. Depending your ISP, you maybe able to get a new IP simply by restarting your computer, modem, or connection.
Keep in mind though, since it is an IP ban using a proxy may cross your mind. Useing a typical proxy would be useless since the proxy does not affect your shockwave player. Some proxy programs may work, but not always. You will have to have your ISP assign you a new IP in order to evade this ban.
In the raid pack there is a MAC address Changing program. You may try running it and changing/spoofing your MAC address in order to obtain a new IP address.
This is an excerpt from an old unban guide that will guide you through how to do this.
Quote:
MAC Address Ban

First, figure this out. Are you connected through a router, or are you directly connected to your modem / phone line?

If you're connected to a router, follow these steps:

(If you're connected to a modem, skip this section and go to the next.)

Look on the bottom of your router. It should have an IP address, a username, and a password for remote administration. If it doesn't, go to your router manufacturer's website and find a manual, or find your own manual for it.

Go into Firefox and type in that address, then the username and password when it asks for it.

Each router is very different. I can't give you specific steps here. What you're looking for though, is a place to change your router's MAC address. It looks somewhat like this:

0A:0E:32:98:D2:01

If you have a section in your options where you can change it, congratulations, all you have to do is change one digit and apply your changes, then wait for the router to apply its new settings and you're unbanned. You shouldn't even have to use a proxy.

(Note, this method will knock out your internets for about 20-30 seconds while your router does its thing.)

If you are directly connected to your modem, follow these steps:

Open the file included in this pack called ?smac12_setup.exe?

This will take you through installing a program used to spoof your MAC address. Hit next, next, etc. until it's installed, then run it. Get to the main window.

You should see your main network adapter in the list. Click on it. In the section that gives you some input boxes (6 of them) change a few digits in the Active MAC Address and type it in there.

Click Update MAC.

You will get a message saying you need to restart. Don't. Goto:

Start > Control Panel > Network Connections

You should see ?Local Area Connection? or if you're connected through wireless, something else.

--

Right click on that icon, hit properties. In the window that comes up, click ?Configure...? and in the drop box in the new window that says ?Device usage: ?, change it to ?Do not use this device (disable).?

The window will close. Follow the above paragraph to get back to that dialog and change it back to ?Use this device (enable).?

In SMAC, click the Refresh button. The new MAC address should be your MAC address.

If this doesn't work, YOU FAIL AT INTERNETS!!

This should be all you will need to know about the basics on raiding.
I have given you everything you need in order to save you the trouble of lurking. I strongly encourage you to LURK MOAR if you are gonna raid. You can never lurk enough.
EDIT ADDED AFTERWARDS: Also Remember to raid other places besides teh US Pool. Fill the entire hotel. If the entire US hotel is filled, go flood other countries. The main idea for this raid is The Planet Is Closed!
Good luck on this raid my /b/rothas, and remember
THE POWER IS YOURS!!

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON

Last edited by Captain Planet on Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
View nigra's profile Send private message
LSF

i hate people who have a different skin

AIDS: 1660
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 169

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:20 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

instead of the long boring shockwave-b& tut, you can just as easily get habbit...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:25 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Habbit only works on earlier versions of Shockwave, and I included habbit in the pack.
Sometimes I can get it to work, and sometimes I can't. So thats why I included both as so to help keep newfags from posting about it all over the place.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:56 am    AIDS subject: Re: ATTN NEWFAGS: ITT All you need to know for the 7/12 raid Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:

There have been raid tools in the past that worked well. But this tool is the end all of habbo raid tools. It has a flooder, a copy pasta flooder, and a Mod Detector. The Raid tool is included in the

Im sure you can figure it out from there. The more you spam, the more stress you put on Habbo's server. PROTIP: Swearing is fi...
You forgot to fill in or remove that sentence.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:48 am    AIDS subject: Re: ATTN NEWFAGS: ITT All you need to know for the 7/12 raid Reply with quote

ReiClone88 wrote:
Captain Planet wrote:

There have been raid tools in the past that worked well. But this tool is the end all of habbo raid tools. It has a flooder, a copy pasta flooder, and a Mod Detector. The Raid tool is included in the

Im sure you can figure it out from there. The more you spam, the more stress you put on Habbo's server. PROTIP: Swearing is fi...
You forgot to fill in or remove that sentence.

What sentence are you talking about? I don't see what you mean.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

Borat
Warnings : 1

Sexy Time

AIDS: 688
AIDS Rank: R. Kelly
Pools: 36

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:24 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

"Swearing is fi..."

I GO TO AMERICA!
Captain Planet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:31 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

EvryoneHasAIDS wrote:
"Swearing is fi..."

That was where Rei cut off the quote. I found the mistake and fixed it now.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

Chairman Meow

AIDS: 18
AIDS Rank: Cumster
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:40 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I haven't raided in months, and I'm glad I looked over this before starting again. I would have stood there dancing in front of the ladder looking like a jackass.

Good job comrades.

JOIN THE REVOLUTION
View nigra's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
M-Z

AIDS: 11
AIDS Rank: Harblsexual
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:19 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Very informative thread, and the idea was executed well. Before, I had no idea how to multi-log. Also, good choice of music, it fits how epic this raid will be.
Jizzle_on_the_carpet
Warnings : 1

AIDS: 12
AIDS Rank: Harblsexual
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:28 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, this is very infomative for self-noob
LOLTOAST

Internet Hate Machine

AIDS: 736
Pools: 48

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:35 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:

There have been raid tools in the past that worked well. But this tool is the end all of habbo raid tools.

AWSOME!

Hi, I'm loltoast and Linkin-6-Eko is gay.
travisb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:16 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Final Faggotryantasy?
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:11 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

travisb wrote:
Final Fantasy?

Yes. Yes it is.

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
NlGRAID
Warnings : 8

Pig Fucker

AIDS: 7
AIDS Rank: Orochi
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:29 am    AIDS subject: Raid Pack Reply with quote

MY NAME IS TONY I AM FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA'S BOYFRIEND I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA WITH MY GRANDMOTHER (SEE AVATAR), ALTHOUGH THE peenus BELONGS TO OUR HORSE, SHERRY, WHO IS A PROUD JEWISH STEAD, MUCH LIKE ME.

FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA IS SO BEAUTIFULLY PLUMP. THE PUS-FILLED PIMPLES ALMOST REFLECT THE LIGHT, AND HIS YELLOW TEETH ARE A SIGHT TO BEHOLD. HIS COCK HAS GROWN ALMOST HALF A MILIMETER OVER THE PAST YEAR! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S ALREADY 12!

OMG I LOV FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA SO MUCH

Last edited by NlGRAID on Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
LOLTOAST

Internet Hate Machine

AIDS: 736
Pools: 48

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:05 am    AIDS subject: Re: Raid Pack Reply with quote

NlGRAID wrote:
when I try to let my dog fuck me in the ass his knot hurt so much when he pulls it out.
Does anyone know a way I can stretch my ass out some more? the only way I can have an orgasm is through my anus, ever since I tried to let my dog suck me off, he bit down on my tiny peenus and scared it so bad that I have no feeling left in it.

Do a barrel roll!

Hi, I'm loltoast and Linkin-6-Eko is gay.
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.