This banner was made by SHOOPDAWHOOP. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

ITT Screencaps
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT!
View previous pool :: View next pool  
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:37 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Not Captaincarnival wrote:
I am feeling torn over the sudden death of my older sister yesterday afternoon from being killed in a car crash by a speeding driver doped up on crack. We have been an incestous couple for the past 4 years after we confessed our mutual love for each other. She was 17 at the time, and I was 15. We have 2 kids, one 3 year old boy and one 7 month old daughter. Our parents have been opposed to our relationship ever since our mom walked in on us kissing 2 months into her first pregnancy back in June '03. After my sister graduated from high school, we moved into a townhome in a low middle class community we have lived in up until currently to raise our baby away from the hectic city of "Boston" until she could afford to buy us a "McMansion" in a high class community. Looking back at how we've progressed together in the past few years makes me cry knowing that we won't be able to live together anymore because of some asshole of a driver. Being a house wannabe-husband is difficult to do, I may have to get a job and have my aunt that lives a half hour drive away babysit my kids until I get off from work.

I'm feeling torn inside and I don't know what to do. While I know very well that I'm not going to get any helpful advice by posting about my problems on here, I just need to let it out in a place where no one will actually know who I am.
Holy shit! That's one of the stories I wrote on /b/! I even have a copy of the original thread! Link related.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ey1h91zxwkx
Currently b&

AIDS: 139
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 24

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:01 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

inb4/ack

To shoop da woop, press Z or R twice!
View nigra's profile Send private message
Firingmehlazer

Nigra Lazer Squad

AIDS: 1230
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:13 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Delicious copypasta is delicious.
Did anyone see the one on /b/ the other day about the mom who flushed her daughter's dildo down the toilet?
Warnings : 3

GaiaFag

AIDS: 1673
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 28

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:33 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ReiClone88 wrote:
Not Captaincarnival wrote:
I am feeling torn over the sudden death of my older sister yesterday afternoon from being killed in a car crash by a speeding driver doped up on crack. We have been an incestous couple for the past 4 years after we confessed our mutual love for each other. She was 17 at the time, and I was 15. We have 2 kids, one 3 year old boy and one 7 month old daughter. Our parents have been opposed to our relationship ever since our mom walked in on us kissing 2 months into her first pregnancy back in June '03. After my sister graduated from high school, we moved into a townhome in a low middle class community we have lived in up until currently to raise our baby away from the hectic city of "Boston" until she could afford to buy us a "McMansion" in a high class community. Looking back at how we've progressed together in the past few years makes me cry knowing that we won't be able to live together anymore because of some asshole of a driver. Being a house wannabe-husband is difficult to do, I may have to get a job and have my aunt that lives a half hour drive away babysit my kids until I get off from work.

I'm feeling torn inside and I don't know what to do. While I know very well that I'm not going to get any helpful advice by posting about my problems on here, I just need to let it out in a place where no one will actually know who I am.
Holy shit! That's one of the stories I wrote on /b/! I even have a copy of the original thread! Link related.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ey1h91zxwkx

Oh shi-
Massive win.

ಠ_ಠ
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.