This banner was made by OBEY! Jesus. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

o hay masshole /b/rothas
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Real Life Nigra Invasions
View previous pool :: View next pool  
red shoe paul

Dome Rocker

AIDS: 784
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 66

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:23 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Can't go, I got a T-Shirt release I gotta go to and pick up a shirt at.
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:59 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

sux dood
View nigra's profile Send private message
MC Scrotal Tuck
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:50 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

BRICKS WERE SHAT.

The Kode came on first and were fucking awesome.  Holy shit.  They sound SO much better live, I was stunned.

Then, twenty minutes later, a wild Powerglove appears!  A bunch of people brought in Tetris pieces and handed 'em out.  I got an L-block.  We all held them up and rocked the fuck out when they opened with Tetris.  After that, two people were chosen to have a sword fight, and battled to one of their new tracks-- Ocarina of Time.  My friend, who was chosen, won.

Then, a /b/rother cosplaying cloud came up to them and was like "O HAY LOOK WHO IT IS! :D"  Behind him was his friend cosplaying sephiroth-- and it actually didn't suck!  I was surprised!  They then commenced a battle to their cover of Birth of a God.

Then, they played the Decisive Battle.  My friend Kevin and I took it upon ourselves to have a "Retail versus Warehouse" swordfight.  I won, I swung to the music, we ended up accidentally knocking into the guitarist and bassist once or twice, and didn't miss a beat.  Fuckin werd.

After ending on their cover of Power Rangers,  I ended up getting each of their autographs on my L-Block, now renamed to the "Article of Autographed Awesome."

I then hung out with Chris and Nick, one of the guitarists and bassist (respectively,) before they started to go pack stuff.  I then hung out with the /b/tards outside before leaving.  Awesome.  Fucking.  Night.

Also...

You guys missed out, fo sho.  I bought both of their albums;  I'll be playing some of their stuff on 7/12.  Shit's amazing.
View nigra's profile Send private message
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Real Life Nigra Invasions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.