This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Connecticon: Breaking the internet one con at a time
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Real Life Nigra Invasions
View previous pool :: View next pool  
red shoe paul

Dome Rocker

AIDS: 784
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 66

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:19 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I THINK I can come to this.

If Scrotal and get me in with the panel for free, I'm definitely in. :V

AIDS: 3
AIDS Rank: O hay! It's Taylor again!
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:58 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there.
View nigra's profile Send private message
red shoe paul

Dome Rocker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:21 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

"Greetings everyone, just a heads up:
Panels and Workshops is no longer accepting applications for time slots at the convention. Unless you happen to have a short (1/2 hour-1 hour) event and can deal with it being scheduled VERY early (ie 8 or 9am) or VERY late (ie 11pm or later), we can no longer accept any other events. However, we will start again next year with plenty of new open spots, so don't abandon your great ideas altogether!"

Alright, if Scrotal didn't get the panel yet, we'll be looking at another 11pm panel like Animu Boston. I know, I know..

So any word yet?
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:12 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

redshoepaul wrote:
"Greetings everyone, just a heads up:
Panels and Workshops is no longer accepting applications for time slots at the convention. Unless you happen to have a short (1/2 hour-1 hour) event and can deal with it being scheduled VERY early (ie 8 or 9am) or VERY late (ie 11pm or later), we can no longer accept any other events. However, we will start again next year with plenty of new open spots, so don't abandon your great ideas altogether!"

Alright, if Scrotal didn't get the panel yet, we'll be looking at another 11pm panel like Animu Boston. I know, I know..

So any word yet?

Yyyyeahhhhhhh, about that... I kinda slowpoked, and it didnt help we all decided on this at the end of the time for panels.

Seeing I know the guy who does the panel coordinating, and so does Supreet, we might be able to do it before 11pm, however regardless, I'm still doing it for two hours. Oh, there WILL be lulz and time for shit, guaranteed.

Still expect us there and in effect. While I don't expect CTcon to get a HUEG amount of panels to do, you can expect some influence by us.

... I hope.
N.IGRA
Currently b&

AIDS: 7
AIDS Rank: Orochi
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:20 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

AM I DOIN IT RITE!?

Link

BTW I hope to be thar.
MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:29 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Alright, laying down some info:

1) We have a chance that this will be two one-hour panels.
2) Registering a full table at the Artist's Alley is $130, or $65 for half a table. We may have to settle for half and see how it goes.
3) I've created a small list of things to sell, but the issue is I don't know how we'll get it all done on time.
4) We need IDEAS for stuff to sell. NOW.

So, here's how it goes down in a business sense:

We're purchasing a table for $130. We need enough types of products in a good amount of quantity to make up for costs.

So, for example, let's say I wanted to sell drawings I make of mudkips as I sat there. Put cost into it, it'll cost me roughly $1 per drawing if I use a thick enough paper and good markers and whatnot. So, I have to price it over a dollar. However, seeing these not only take money but time, I want to make sure I make up for the cost of those ahead of time, because others might come by and purchase other things... so this is where you use your business sense and put in margin. That being said, if you draw well enough, you can sell a mudkip for $10bux and get away with it.

So, taking consideration of all of this, if we have enough various products with different price ranges, we'll get all sorts of people who are interested in our stuff.

I have a list, we need artwork, so if you have good ideas, post them in either this thread or in a thread in pool propaganda.
red shoe paul

Dome Rocker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:52 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Alright, so hopefully still panel getting...

N.IGRA, and f0rt, if you guys wanna stay in the hotel room, it would be pwnage because the cost would go down by SO MUCH MORE. That makes me happy since I doubt i'll be having alot of money if I don't get in for free. So hopefully that's where MC & Nothing come in and say I'm a panel member. I have some fun stuff to plan.. AWSOME!

We'll have a GIANT meet up of everyone coming the first day to discuss the hotel room, and things. Maybe hang out and get foods. Also if we have powerpoint this time, I have TOO many pictures to help fill in gaps. Specially of quasi-chan that I made popular on 4chan. downs

GET IN THE CAR

AIDS: 1577
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 16

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:37 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
Alright, laying down some info:

1) We have a chance that this will be two one-hour panels.
2) Registering a full table at the Artist's Alley is $130, or $65 for half a table. We may have to settle for half and see how it goes.
3) I've created a small list of things to sell, but the issue is I don't know how we'll get it all done on time.
4) We need IDEAS for stuff to sell. NOW.

So, here's how it goes down in a business sense:

We're purchasing a table for $130. We need enough types of products in a good amount of quantity to make up for costs.

So, for example, let's say I wanted to sell drawings I make of mudkips as I sat there. Put cost into it, it'll cost me roughly $1 per drawing if I use a thick enough paper and good markers and whatnot. So, I have to price it over a dollar. However, seeing these not only take money but time, I want to make sure I make up for the cost of those ahead of time, because others might come by and purchase other things... so this is where you use your business sense and put in margin. That being said, if you draw well enough, you can sell a mudkip for $10bux and get away with it.

So, taking consideration of all of this, if we have enough various products with different price ranges, we'll get all sorts of people who are interested in our stuff.

I have a list, we need artwork, so if you have good ideas, post them in either this thread or in a thread in pool propaganda.

Draw up some nigras.
Memes are always good drawfodder.

I doubt I'll be able to make it to this, unfortunately, or else I'd draw some nigrazords and the like to sell. (As soon as I make it to a con, I'll drawfag some shit for you all)

Or, this just struck me, sell shoop masks. They can't be hard or expensive to make.

"Feel the cocksucking need for speed!"
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:50 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Ouch.

Apparently oour friend who was supposed to be dealing with the panels... isn't. D:

Got denied a panel. It's alright, though, because we could've failed miserably and not been prepared, which would've been horrible.

I still say we get a table for the artist's alley. I'd rather take money from /b/tards, weeaboos and faggots alike to help make AB a lot better, amirite amirite?
red shoe paul

Dome Rocker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:00 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I guess it'll be good and fun.

AIDS: 27
AIDS Rank: Habbo Club
Pools: 3

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:12 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I'm fucking in. Hopefully I'll have a proper nigra outfit by then.

So. Who wants to split a room? Because poor college student is fucking poor.

Also, is there any way we can get the stuffed longcats/tacgnols into mass production? Selling those would be pretty fucking epic.

Also,

>>MC Scrotal Tuck
URRITE.
red shoe paul

Dome Rocker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:32 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Vedislav wrote:
I'm fucking in. Hopefully I'll have a proper nigra outfit by then.

So. Who wants to split a room? Because poor college student is fucking poor.

Also, is there any way we can get the stuffed longcats/tacgnols into mass production? Selling those would be pretty fucking epic.

Also,

>>MC Scrotal Tuck
URRITE.

Yeah, well we all planned on getting the room, but not sure if i'll be staying in it.  sad I don't think I can afford all 3 days, due to me flying to Louisiana for a week for an art show and visiting friends, all my money went there, and plus there's a game convention (that supreet understands) for video games, and that's beginning of July.. So who knows I still have time.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:09 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Second thought. If I can get a pattern and find a sewing machine somewhere, I could probably mass-produce stuffed longcats/tacgnols for sale. Yes. Anonymous knows how to sew.

Last edited by Vedislav on Tue May 22, 2007 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
red shoe paul

Dome Rocker

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:16 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Vedislav wrote:
Second thought. If I can get a pattern and find a sewing machine somewhere, I could probably mass-produce stuffed longcats/tacgnols for sale. Yes. Anonymous knows how to sew.  

What do the rest of the honored nigras think?

If they're good quality, and if I could have a special RSP dedicated one, I'd buy one from you. People will buy these if done right.

This longcat, is the perfect example.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:18 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Cool beans, I'll try to get a prototype out by late next week. Trip to NY this Friday etc may interfere, but I'll do my best.

Son of fucking edit: MY KINGDOM AND MY TWO PAIRS OF JEANS FOR A PATTERN OF LONGCAT THAT I CAN USE.
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Real Life Nigra Invasions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 3 of 17

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.